Amazon By Vinnie (Free international shipping to SG, direct and vpost shipping also avail)

Batch 111 remaining 4 items (highlighted) have finally arrived but gremlin, sorry your item (marked in blue) is broken so they have sent another replacement item to me. you want to collect the rest of your items in batch 111 and 122 this weekend first?

please refer to following table and top up before collection.

If amt is +ve that means you need to top up. If amt is -ve, pls PM me your acc for refund.

Let me know if you wish to change your collection method or have not stated it.

courier promotion is $7 (size 60) and $10 (size 80cm), smartpac is $5 (items<3kg)

upload_2016-6-17_0-12-18.png

Last edited:
Batch 118 is here.

If amt is +ve that means you need to top up. If amt is -ve, pls PM me your acc for refund.

courier promotion is $7 (size 60) and $10 (size 80cm), smartpac is $5 (items<3kg)

upload_2016-6-17_0-14-44.png

Batch 121 has been shipped but was damaged during delivery and was sent back to USA except for item marked in yellow which was shipped separately.

for those under this batch, i will contact you to see if you want to reorder.

upload_2016-6-17_0-28-53.png

Batch 122 is here.

upload_2016-6-17_0-43-3.png

Hi Vinnie,

My cutlery set in batch 111 is broken ? Did u see it? Just wondering is it only part of the item or all are broken?

Hi Vinnie,
Is it possible for me to have the broken set first while we wait for the replacement?
Coz I wanna see if anything still can be used or not. My son waited v long for it.
Hope u understand. Appreciate your trouble to request for the replacement.

I will collect everything fr Hougang ave 8 next Mon. Is it ok?

Thank you !

Hi gremlin

The rest of the items r at houg now. Let me know uf unwa
Hi Vinnie,
Is it possible for me to have the broken set first while we wait for the replacement?
Coz I wanna see if anything still can be used or not. My son waited v long for it.
Hope u understand. Appreciate your trouble to request for the replacement.

I will collect everything fr Hougang ave 8 next Mon. Is it ok?

Thank you !

lets take if offline, have emailed u my mobile.

hi

first item shipping shld be exp cos based on shipping weight, easily cost at least S$40-S$50.

2nd item seem cheaper but still around S$10-20 based on shipping weight

flyinly

1) Lodge L5SK3 Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Skillet, 8-inch
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00008GKDG/ref=ox_sc_act_title_10?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
$10.59 (drop if more than $12)

2) Maidenform Women's Comfort Devotion Memory Foam Extra Coverage Bra
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01B61HNA6/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
Size: 34B | Color: Latte Lift
$11.99 (drop if more than $13)

Total : 22.58 x 1.44 = S$32.52

Please note this transaction number for your records: 17303509542
Transfer Currency and Amount
S$32.52

tigress2010

vpost orders

Please add on these then:

Item 1: LunchBots Bento Trio LARGE All Stainless 3 Section Food Container For Adults and Children Lunch Box
URL: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...fl_title_10?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3F5V45ENZXRT3
Color: Stainless Steel
Qty: 1
Price: 38.99

Item 2: Tape Measure Ribbon, 5/8" X 10Yd
URL: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...fl_title_10?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1E8AJDELN2AKR
Qty: 1
Price: 9.49

Please use my balance for these 2 additional order. Will top up the balance together with Vpost shipping.

Paid........................................

Please note this transaction number for your records: 17309307031

Recipient Name
vinnie amazon

Transfer Currency and Amount
S$26.83

Batch 115 is here, please refer to following table and top up before collection.

upload_2016-6-24_8-13-27.png

Batch 117 is here, please refer to following table and top up before collection.

upload_2016-6-24_8-14-4.png

Batch 119 is here, please refer to following table and top up before collection.

upload_2016-6-24_8-14-24.png

Batch 120 is here, please refer to following table and top up before collection.

upload_2016-6-24_8-14-53.png

Back