Amazon By Vinnie (Free international shipping to SG, direct and vpost shipping also avail)

DEAR ALL

Please note that Amazon has stopped its free shipping above US$125 promotion wef today.

Will only be taking orders via
1) vpost (share shippingm prorate based on weight) or
2) direct shipping to SG (to share shipping, prorate based on standalone shipping charges)

USD x 1.42

Batch 243 is partially here, see yellow marked items

upload_2017-12-8_1-34-17.png

Direct shipping is via amazon n still need to pay shipping. If more than one item in a batch, shipping shld be slightly lower than if u ship individually. Shipping for yr item is max US$4.94

I’ll share the shipping. No need to ship individually.

delay for batch 244, pls note that the rest of the items NOT marked in yellow will need to be resent by merchant as the local courier mentioned that the items are received in damaged condition and will not be delivered to me.

Amazon will send replacement items asap

SHIPMENT delay for batch 244

Pls note that the rest of the items NOT marked in yellow will need to be resent by merchant as the local courier mentioned that the items are received in damaged condition and will not be delivered to me.

Amazon will send replacement items asap

upload_2017-12-19_1-53-37.png

Last edited:
Batch 249 (free shipping) is all here, due to initial charge on shipping followed by subseq refund, actual cc rate charged is 1.46 so pls top up for the difference.

upload_2017-12-21_0-29-16.png

Last edited:
Hi Vinnie, just transferred to your Posb savings account today for the sandals intl shipping costs.

ATM Payment details:
S$13.60 for Naturalizer Layla amazon sandals shipping

Could you acknowledge receipt of payment? Thanks! :)
Thks rec

DEAR ALL

Please note that Amazon has stopped its free shipping above US$125 promotion wef today.

Will only be taking orders via
1) vpost (share shippingm prorate based on weight) or
2) direct shipping to SG (to share shipping, prorate based on standalone shipping charges)

USD x 1.42

Hi,
pls advise if the replacement orders from Batch 244 have arrived. Any idea how long more? Thks

Hi mymelody5

Sorry, have been chasing up with Amazon last two weeks and they were not very helpful this time round. they have decided not to send any replacement and will proceed with refund.

Once i rec the refund, will proceed to refund the affected spreers accordingly. Note that there is some forex loss as the exchange rate used for refund is usually lower than the original rate charged. I can send the actual rate refunded if you want to sight it.

For auglittlebaby, your item is in a separate package from rge rest so were not affected by the damaged items and is due to arrive on jan 18. Willlet u know again

Back