Advise on Infant care around yishun.

Reeve lim

Hi ,

I'm staying in yishun area and my BTO flat coming end of this year at yishun also , can anyone advise how to register babies to infant care ? what is the rates for twins ? is there more sub for a family of 6 ? currently having twins and i have a 3yo and 10mos boys A TOTAL of 4kids !! when should i register my twins as their EDD is on the sept 2016.

Im working in sales line so my basic is low but commission unstable, and my wife is also working now.
we are both singaporean.

What to look out for when choosing a infant care centre ?most importantly is there a good recommended infant care?

I got a bad experience when i sent my big boy to one of the childcare in yishun at his 18mos . teacher was still under course and very young age of 19. when accompany my boy for the first few days, he cried non stop and the in charge still can tell me that "your boy is well behave and SLEEPING WELL" i don believe so after 3 weeks we decide not let him go.

Does any parents feel the way i feel ? when you find that your kids was not alright but the teacher will say "your baby is doing well in school"?

Thats why i hope parents out there can advise me on the infant care , what are the things to lookout for.
And should i find a infant care ASAP before my twins arrived ?

Cheers !!

Back