Advise needed for Class A1 KK Hospital Rates

anarazi008

Hi, have anyone took KK Hosp A Class? How much do you pay at the end after Medisave have been used?

Including for baby too?

Anyone selling their stroller/baby car seat?

Thanks.

I think i paid about SGD3k after medisave? but you should check with KKH, this is 2011 rates and 2012 may change. i took natural with 1 shot epidural, baby in normal A1 ward. rates also dependent on whether it's natural or c-section, how long you take to deliver, how much epidural you need, etc. there is a financial counseling session at kkh when you are about to deliver and they will explain all costs and classes to you

Normal Delivery for 2 days
Package Price includes GST : S$1,659
Estimated Bill Size Range : S$4,180 to S$5,017

Caesarean Delivery (3 days)
Package Price includes GST : S$2,461
Estimated Bill Size Range : S$6,557 to S$7,868

I just delivered my third boy on 8th Feb 2012 in KKH on 1 bedder premier package by C-section. I paid around $2.8k after all medisave deduction including baby bill.I stayed for 4 days and mine is emergency C-section + ligation therefore do include labour ward charges in bill too.

Hi Evelyn,

What happened that caused the emergency c-section?
Heard that KKH has the shortest time to transfer from labour ward to the operating theatre.

Hi Evelyn,

Can check who is your gynae?
Wanted to do C-section + ligation too as this is my 3rd too. Can advise?
Thanks.

Hi all,
I got a refund of about $100 for A1. As I think we incurred less after taking into account medisave and the cash deposit.

Natural w 1 epidural. Labour 8 hrs. Stayed 1 N.

KKH team has the ability to transfer from labour ward to OT within 30mins upon activation of "COde Green"
i think international standards are within 1 hour from activation ..

I gave birth in KKH (Under TPS package) in 2007. My bill in A1 ward came up to close to 8k! After medi-save, I still need to top up 3k...

I was induced, after 9hrs, baby is stressed, so went for emergency c-sect..So if u have the same incident as me, I think the cost will go quite high...

Actually KKh is not cheap..

boo evelyn : who is your gynea.. I called up the on admission dept, and ask how much will i made the payment, the nurse told me it is $3463 A1 Single Bedded 3 nights for C-section.

hi,anybody has any idea on the check in timing?they only mentioned on the discharge timing like 11am and 5pm. so if i checked in at 10pm,will they charge me 1 day at 11am discharge or 5pm discharge?

Back