Advice on SGH gynae - Dr Yong Tze Tein

A very experience Dr. Calm, clear, caring Doc. I said so coz I was with her for all my four children. They r all now aged 6,5,4&3.

Hi,

Dr yong is a very experienced doctor. Her skills are great, my episiotomy healed very well. Are u seeing her for your pregnancy?

Hi there. Im seeing Dr Yong too! She's consultant for my IVF procedure and now my gynae. Very friendly and patient. Always answering my many questions with a smile.

she look abit blur with her specs dropping at times but very professional and experienced consultant. and lots of empathy towards patient doc. recommended.

Hi Ruby,

I guess it depends on whether its subsidized or private class u r going for. You can check out the charges from the business office in SGH. I delivered there when I was a staff there, so majority of the bill is covered for me and I can't remember how much it was.

Sorry for not being able to help!

Hi mummies, anyone gave birth naturally at SGH & opt for class A1 single bedded? How much did you pay in total after all the deductions & subsidize?

Sgh class1 single bed rooms open to first come first serve , you cant booked them. And they are in hot demand. When i gave birth in feb, all A1 rooms were taken, i endup in b class.

Back