(Advice- How to deliver easiily and faster)

Wow! Only 30 mins! Good for u
happy.gif

walking do help... let me think... my daily walking time at least 3-4 hour of non-stop. coz i'm a fthw and need to do everything myself as i got 3 kids below 9 and a dog to take care. just deliver my #4 on april 2012. My bb cant wait and ard 36week wanted to come out lo.... so i was order to take some med to stp the contraction and deliver on 37week. within 4hrs, bb out!

Walking do help.about the drinking coconut water,somebody said is to reduce baby's jaundice but I don't think so.but if u really want to try should be ok.

I was told to open up all drawers in your bedroom and not to announce to ppl that you r giving birth.. quietly go.. I dont know how true.. but i am desperate so tried it out.. as my #1 i announced to frends that i am heading to hosp.. ended up my labour took me 13hrs.. and #2 took 2.5hrs.. already 5cm dilation when reached hosp..
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

Just gave birth last mon, Jul 16 2012. As a first time mum, my labour was consider short at 5 hrs, natural with assisted delivery without epidural. Pushed for an hr and decided to gave up and asked for assisted as my bb is quite big sized.

I walked alot during my pregnancy and before I went to the hospital, I heeds my aunties myth advice to open all drawers in mbr. Maybe can give a try.

Isit true that applying Evening Primrose oil from the capsule will induce labour??? or should I consume the EPO?

Heard that mopping floor with 4 legs will help. For those who heard this before, i'm truly confused by this. 4 legs here meaning u kneel and mop or u squat and mop?

i tried to kneel n mop, but my knee hurts so bad for the frictions with the floor tiles. I tried squatting, but my tummy like pressed somehow..

any advise?

Jackybun, not that I heard of, only heard that using EPO to massage the perineum can reduce tear.

eeneyminey, I heard of it but I dare not try as it's quite uncomfy to squat.

I washed the toilet bowls every week since i was pregnant even in first trimester till the day i gave birth. Went hospital n was already 5cm dilute. The whole labour took less than 3 hrs. Natural without epidural.

To me, i stopped eating 补品, durian & birdnest when i was about 8month. And start to eat green bean soup, coconut and etc.

Went hospital n was already 9cm dilute. In at 345am and baby came out at 0423. Less then an hour. Natuural without epidural. Reason why so fast, i felt that is becoz i walked alot.
happy.gif

Is my first baby. He was due at 36 weeks.
Whether green bean soup can help easy labour or not, im not sure. But most impt is exercise n walk more.

wat works for me is exercise in bed. i was in labour for only 3 hours for my 2nd and 3rd child. no induce, no painkillers, except gas for my 3rd. when pregnant with my 2nd, i was forced to go on ML 2 weeks before my EDD. so stressed that i did it every night & my daughter was born on Xmas day 2002 at home! with my 3rd, i juz cld not wait to hv him so i did the same thing and he was born on my birthday.

Hi all mummy, I have selling birdnest. I will giving the reasonable price. I am Indonesian who married in Sporean about 11yrs. My grandmother doing a birdnest business in Indonesia. Some the birdnest they r sell to the shop here. While I am selling directly from home. I am 2 kids mother who r working from home. I am baking Indonesia lapis n pinneaple cookies to sell beside that I am selling birdnest to help my husband income. If anyone intrested just call to my hp 92988089. Or send e-mail to [email protected]

excercise...take more walks prior to the due date..it helps. N also, i heard (but was too late to try), raspberry leaf tea also helps.

My labour pain lasted for 3 hours plus without epidural. I think exercise helps a great deal. I swim twice a month or maybe 3 times a month. In my 3rd trimester, I became tired, so I didn't swim, but I still went to the pool. I did the open and close leg exercise in the pool. So that the pelvis area will not be so tight, which I think will help with a faster delivery.

i think genes somewhat matter. I did not walk much as im not the active sort and baby was pretty heavy. My mom delivered 4 kids with ease. I had to induce my kid as she was getting too big and was full term at 40weeks already. I went in at 12midnight,took the induce pill at 1am, pain came at 4am, baby out at 7am.

and i did not take epi too, only gas and a jab at the thigh which i felt did not help. gas made me go delirious tho. thus, if im having my second child, if i can i will not go for gas.

Back