!Advice for Buffet Catering

mimylassy

Looking for caterer for my baby 1st birthday. Pls recommend
happy.gif

Hi, will you be looking for baby/children photography service for your party?
happy.gif
My friend just had a first yr bday party for his son and hired a great photographer at just $50/hr. He does casual home shoot for children too. if you are interested you can send a request for quotes to [email protected]
happy.gif

There is alot of neo garden fans, for my caterer, I always use CJS catering and always receive complements from my guests. For both one month celebrations and birthday celebrations! HTH

Hi Shannon,

May I know which menu u order? I am planning to order from Seyu for my son's 1st birthday this coming Nov. Care to share with me the dish you have ordered. Thanks.

hihi, can try pasta mania, good service and food is quite nice. a change from the usual catering food, quite sick of the usual stuff after first month, 1 year birthday...tried pasta for my gal's 2nd birthday party
6178355.png

bbmilo: They previously had quite nice curry chicken but unfortunately neo garden didnt deliver a proper curry chicken for my event leaving my guests complaining 'WEHRES THE CHICKEN'? Quite embarassing for me, I took the ladle and indeed was only like 6-7 small pcs of chicken with lots and lots of gravy!

I called them on a Mon and you know what the gal told me? 'You should have called us on Sat so we can cook more for you'...(what a joke), I think she should have given me an extra free dish or voucher gesture to hope for my next visit rather than BLAME it on me for not calling them.

Anyway I am done with them.

Just to share our experience as we just tried Stamford's full month menu.

The food was not great and portions are small. Only one dish was good - the citrus orange cream baked ocean catch. We actually overcatered and embarrasingly, the food was not enough.

Presentation was also disappointing and on top of everthing else they were late for more than half an hour in setting up! Guests starting arriving before them. Horrible experience.

I want to feedback that the food catered from Ronnie Kitchen was very bad and very disappointing. All of my guests were unhappy about the food.

1) the prawn sauce chicken was really bad. It did not even taste any prawn sauce but just a normal fried chicken.
2) the broccoli was not cooked properly, tasted raw
3) your signature dish, the curry chicken was the worst. So watery and hardly any chicken meat, all bones. Alot of potatoes but no chicken
4) lastly this isn't for the portion of 10 pax. I'm paying 10 pax price and I'm getting like only enough for 6 person.

This is the worst catering food we ever eaten and we as the host was very embarrassed for serving such quality food to our guests.

I recommend you the following for your future order, Jaime.

1. Mei Hao 99 Catering,
2. Yeh Lai Siang Catering,
3. House Of Catering,
4. City Gourmet, and
5. Xiao Lin Kitchen.

For my bb shower I order mei hao for lunch and mum kitchen for dinner. All my friend say mei hao is delicious n $ is reasonable. The only negative is the set up is v normal. For mum kitchen. Food nice slightly more ex. But set up v presentable.

Back