Advice: Childcare at Choa Chu Kang or Bukit Panjang

enzomom

Hi... Anyone has good recommendation of any good childcare centers around cck or bp? I am intending to put my 15mths old baby girl to a center soon... Thanks in advance!

My boy is in The Children's Campus in Bukit Panjang. I am quite happy with it. It is in a big bungalow house and there's alot of space for the kids to move around. I like it because the kids are not confine to a classroom the whole day. They will move around for their different activities.

Hi, my daughter is also at The Children's Campus, just started in June and there was some changes in the school. But i think they are more stable now, in terms of teachers.

Another CC which i think might be a good option to check out will be PCF Sparkletots, my frd has good review on the school. There's one opp Bt panjang plaza.

Gd luck!

Heard of Kinderland and Agape in CCK? Both have long waiting list.
A few new My first Skool also opening up....
I am also searching for a new school for my child.

strawberry,
how old is your kid?

my son is 3 yr old next year and i am finding a full day CC in cck/ bt panjang area for quite long time and couldn't find a sutiable one yet.

Hi,

Anyone got any recommendations? I've been trying to find a suitable one for my girls but still got nil. Staying near teck whye

I stay at Teck Whye too. My daughter goes to MMI at Phoenix Walk. Teaching methods are good, teachers are nice. It's non-aircon though cos my daughter is slightly asmatic hence live better without too much aircon. Will be putting my son there in a few months time when he turns 18 mths.

Kinderland CC. My #2 went there, just graduated last year. Currently, #3 is with them. I'm quite happy with their service. Most importantly, my gals are happy there and they have prepared my #2 for P1 very well.

I heard that The Children's Campus has high turn over rate of teachers and the menu is not as tempting as what is written. But my friend's child is in the centre , she say so far , she thinks that the centre is OK. Different people different view... but the fee is way too high for me.

Kinderland CC has been well known for the long waiting list .. Any more good child care to recommend in BP ??

Cupcakey, the one next to Lot 1 is a childcare centre.. The one in sunshine place is a 3 hr kindy.. Both run by the same franchise..

Have just visited mulberry cck. But was surprised at the number of children there. There r about 20 kids per class for nursery. And the classroom is really small.
But the program is good. Still undecided.

Any feedback or comment on mulberry CCK? Planning to put my girls in there. Pls revert asap. Thanks!!!

should put your child at agape kids campus@1cashew terrace.. very nice and cosy place,principal and teacher nice and helpful. my gal is over there now
happy.gif

sweetbabymum, it's used to be under cherie hearts right? pls pm me as i would want to know more about the cc. Thanks!

Hi,

Any mummies put your toddler in Talentplus or Tot house at Bukit Panjang CC? Any comments for the 2 PG?

Hi shine,

Have u start taking care after babies? Do u have recommendation for Bukit panjang area

I'm looking for nanny who could take care my 14month old baby gal/ bath/ feed and play with her. Only weekday, timing to be confirm. Is about 4 days a week, only weekday.. Day wise will advise a month for nanny due to our working schedule. If interested or u have recommend pls contact me @ 9030 2171.

Thank u,
Joey

Back