Adenomyosis

Hi ladies

Anyone know of uterine fibroids embolisation procedure, is it effective for adnomyosis?

Hello.
I also suffer from adenomyosis for years and seen many western and tcm.

Finally seen this tcm at marine parade and for the first time in my life, had zero pain after taking his meds.
I seen tan siew buoy before, shes rexommended by alot of ladies for fertiity issues but she didnt work for me
Its all abt finding the right tcm doc

This marine parade one also popular in forums
And i swear by him cos i had no pain at all
My pains each month is those kind will need painkillers injections and sometimes morphine at hospitals!

So i really swear by him Cos it works for me
Hope this helps to manage the pains we all suffer from

Attachments

• IMG_3042.JPG
    IMG_3042.JPG
    299.2 KB · Views: 417

Hello. I also suffer from adenomyosis for years and seen many western and tcm. Finally seen this tcm at marine parade and for the first time in my life, had zero pain after taking his meds. I seen tan siew buoy before, shes rexommended by alot of ladies for fertiity issues but she didnt work for me Its all abt finding the right tcm doc This marine parade one also popular in forums And i swear by him cos i had no pain at all My pains each month is those kind will need painkillers injections and sometimes morphine at hospitals! So i really swear by him Cos it works for me Hope this helps to manage the pains we all suffer from
Hello. I also suffer from adenomyosis for years and seen many western and tcm. Finally seen this tcm at marine parade and for the first time in my life, had zero pain after taking his meds. I seen tan siew buoy before, shes rexommended by alot of ladies for fertiity issues but she didnt work for me Its all abt finding the right tcm doc This marine parade one also popular in forums And i swear by him cos i had no pain at all My pains each month is those kind will need painkillers injections and sometimes morphine at hospitals! So i really swear by him Cos it works for me Hope this helps to manage the pains we all suffer from

Hi

Can provide name and address of marine parade tcm? Thanks

Hi, i have both endometriosis and adenomyosis.. after bowel removal I will pain for whole day. The pain is lik knife-piercing, muscle twisting and aching , pulling pain at the base of my ass, lasted 2 weeks . any body hv same experience? I not into hormones treatment and hope to control it. I tink I shall give a try at Marine Parade doc. It is really v torturous... feel v down

Hello Yokie

Sorry to hear that the pain is still there..
probably can try tcm acupuncture as it seems to help..
as for the marine parade tcm, i got to understand from a few friends from this forum who visited him and he didnt want to treat them. Im not sure whats the reason for this.

Hopefully he will see you. The reason why i started seeing him is cos i was trying for a baby and told him i got this condition..

Meantime, i strongly suggests tcm acupuncture..
take care !

Hello Yokie

as for the marine parade tcm, i got to understand from a few friends from this forum who visited him and he didnt want to treat them. Im not sure whats the reason for this.

Hopefully he will see you. The reason why i started seeing him is cos i was trying for a baby and told him i got this condition..

take care !
Those that he turned away from are probably with conditions beyond his reach to help. He did share with me some cases (those who visit him shld know how talkative he is lol) which he turned away cuz there's nothing he could do and need more of western medical help.

Hi sisters

This thread has been silent for sometime. Hope many of you found answers to the adeno problems and have successfully conceived.

I did my first dermoid cyst removal via laprascopy in kkh and developed adeno in the following month. Seems like a drain tube was not attached after.op and the blood accumulated within and I have this issue. It happened in 2010. Since then have been in and out of hospitals for period pain and sometimes no period also severe pain.

I did 3 ivf successfully conceived all miscarriage 6 to 8 weeks. Doctors say coz of adeno. I did 4 laprascopy for cyst removal since 2010.

My latest episode is after my last miscarriage in 2016, I had a laprascopy done for pain. Then took 2 lucrin jabs. No period sine Dec 2016 to Jan 2018. Feb 2018 my period started but never stopped till aby 45 days till I took birth control bill. Worse I have this left side severe pain which only resolves if I take painkillers every 12 hrs. Been on diclofenac suppositories. Finding a cure for this adeno issue. Am 40 this yr and all Dr's suggest take out womb but I still have not given up ttc. It's such a curse to have adenomyosis which is disrupting my whole life.

Any of you got successful solutions pls share. Thanks.

Hi,
Im also suffering from adenomoya. Dr said either take out womb or wait for menopause. But first option not advisable. And according to Dr, removing it may not reduce flow. Can only manage the symptoms. The effects are terrible. Many people can't understand and thought that it's endometriosis, which is 'normal' or so they say.. I've got terrible huge clots coming out and terrible heavy flow. Even spotting. Menses duration is also longer then before, up to 13 days. Then there's the cramps, the terrible bowel irritation where I keep visiting the toilet cause of diarrhea. Anyone experienced this as well?

Dear all

I hear u all. A recent visit to gynae after giving birth 6 yrs ago showed adeyomosis worsen. Gynae keep asking me to take out whole womb. I m not ready. Trying for 2 nd one at age 42. Dun give up.

It is possible to get preggie with our condition :)

Hi Sisters!

I am surprised, but very relieved to find this thread. I thought it was only me having such problem every month and no one seemed to know what is happening to me.

After my 2nd child, I started having this extreme pain after ovulation and all the way til my period. Its a sharp, hot pain in my lower tummy and can feel something like 'bursting' or 'pressing down' inside towards my bowel area. Then when period finally comes, the flow is heavy like siao for first 2 days til I feel like fainting.

I went to my gyn and KKH. Both did a pelvic ultrasound and said it's hormone problem, advised me to take Yasmin every month. None of them said it's Andenomyosis!! Do they even know?? How did your doctors conclude you have Andeno?

I am considering inserting Mirena coz it's said to lighten periods and 1 article said it might help conditions like Andeno! Have you all come across this info??

Hope to hear from some of you.. already dreading the pain coming up soon in about 1.5weeks time :(

Dear all

I hear u all. A recent visit to gynae after giving birth 6 yrs ago showed adeyomosis worsen. Gynae keep asking me to take out whole womb. I m not ready. Trying for 2 nd one at age 42. Dun give up.

It is possible to get preggie with our condition :)

Thank u for sharing yr story and encouragement.
Did u know you had Adenomyosis 6 years ago?
After reading above postings, I'm worried abt miscarriage. I've had 2 but my doc didn't attribute to adenomyosis.

Did u do anything during your pregnancy? supplements or TCM / acupunture to help with this? thanks

also ladies, whoever said endometriosis is normal doesn't know what they are saying. it's not normal, but common and difficult to diagnose.

Yes i did acupuncture before I get preggie.

Dec mummy : so in the end what is your decision? I also dun Wan go remove my womb which my gynae say is swollen at 12cm - no use better remove using lap hystermony.

I m not ready n also worried that if I dun remove now then it grows bigger than cannot remove using lap method.now usually I suffer 3-4 days Menses pain with clots which I can still tahan. Jus keep wanting to go urine too.

I went to tcm, got worse for the month, thought I had to visit a & e cause I was bleeding non stop. Same here. There's the frequent need to urinate. And adenomyosis is different from endometriosis. I'm also not ready to remove it but people just tell me it's just buying time.

Yes i did acupuncture before I get preggie.

Dec mummy : so in the end what is your decision? I also dun Wan go remove my womb which my gynae say is swollen at 12cm - no use better remove using lap hystermony.

I m not ready n also worried that if I dun remove now then it grows bigger than cannot remove using lap method.now usually I suffer 3-4 days Menses pain with clots which I can still tahan. Jus keep wanting to go urine too.

Hi sunbelle

Long time never come to forum. Monthly menses still heavy flow for 2nd till 4th day and I just let it be. I try not to take painkiller if still bearable. I still taking the reserve juice daily and it’s help me for overall. Better than last year.

Last edited:
Hi sunbelle

Long time never come to forum. Monthly menses still heavy flow for 2nd till 4th day and I just let it be. I try not to take painkiller if still bearable. I still taking the reserve juice daily and it’s help me for overall. Better than last year.

Hello ladies
Hope u are ok. I have since gone to see a doc who understands endo/ adenomyosis. He told me from ultrasound scans, if u see lines/ like fingers... that's a very obvious sign of adenomyosis... and usually a coarse endometrium. unfortunately not too much we can do for ttc. I am still thinking abt surgery but I've decided to do IVF first. still trying. first one failed.
he said it's more associated w infertility, not so much miscarriage... I certainly hope so. miscarriage could be due to other conditions. I know for my case after many many tests and docs.

hope everyone finds their answers and baby in their arms soon !

btw, I'm also trying out some systematic enzymes.
nattokinase & serrapeptease ... supposed to help remove some of these tissues. not sure if it's working, yet. Has anyone tried??

Went to another clinic for 2nd opinion, radiologist had differing opinions about whether it's fibroids or adenomyoma. Due to haemorrhage, didn't have a choice but did myomectomy. Been on bcp to stop bleeding to build up blood but have been bleeding ever since the op about a month ago. Anyone experience this?

Hi everyone,
Sorry for this long post but I just had to share.

I had severe adenomyosis and it was so hard ttc. Even went for ivf twice and failed. It was very disheartening. Especially since I am over 35 yo.

My symptoms are the terrible ones adenomyosis sufferers have to go thru monthly. Horrible cramps for 2 weeks, extremely heavy bleeding etc. It was hell.
I had severe adenomyosis for about 8 years.

Last year, after failing ivf yet again, I decided to have my adenomyosis removed. The monthly pain was getting too much and I really wanted to conceive. So I seeked advice from the doc I was seeing at kkh. He was reluctant to perform a surgery on me. His reply was that it would be an unsatisfying surgery for him and for me. His reason is that the adenomyosis will come back again even after surgery.

I was disappointed. I knew the adenomyosis might come back but I was hoping I could get pregnant before that happened.
So.. I did some more research and went to a private doctor at gleneagles medical. He was very good from the start and ultimately he did the surgery for me in June 2016.

It was an invasive surgery. And my doc removed about 11 adenomyosis tumors. They were benign but a couple were the size of grapefruits. Because the growths were also on the uterus walls, he basically had to slice my uterus open. Once he removed the tumors, he reconstructed it back.

Recovery was swift. My belly was not bloated anymore and my uterus went back to its normal size. There is also no more crazy monthly pains! I mean yea, there were normal cramps but no psycho pains that made me have to stay in bed.

My husband and I were advised by doc not to ttc yet until my external and internal stitches healed. We ttc in earnest this year and so far nothing. Last week, we found out we were pregnant.

It's still early days yet but I do believe, without the surgery, it would not have been possible for us. At least, for someone with my level of adenomyosis.
Thanks for reading and I wish the best for everyone!

Hi Sue may I have the contact of gyane you engaged to remove Adenomyosis please. I have same problem. Thank you

Hello Yokie

take care !

Hi Nancy,
Can I know so after seeing this Tcm then you don't have pain anymore during monthly period is it?
So far are you still trying for baby now?
Thank you.

Hi Sueism,

May I know which doctor you went to at gleneagles pls?

Thank you!

Hi Sunbelle,

The op lasted about 2 hours. According to my husband haha, I was out of it.
It cost us 18k. We used 4k from medisave. It is expensive to me and you can probably get the same surgery at kk or nuh. I was just disappointed with kk and just couldn't take the pain and ttc fails anymore.

I feel if you do research on getting the right doctor to do this, it's worth it ultimately.

Recovery didn't take too long. The external wound was fully closed within a month for me. The internal is apparently still healing, so definitely no heavy lifting and housework for 6 months.

When I was dealing with adeno, I couldn't get thru my monthlys without neurofen and Bengay. I get my painkillers from Aust, the painkillers are just more effective. Bengay, my husband rubbed at my lower back. It killed me every month.

I never tried acupuncture but it might help. This condition is just Soo bad that we'll do almost anything to feel better. Good luck Sunbelle!

Hi Sis

I hav
Hi everyone,
Sorry for this long post but I just had to share.

I had severe adenomyosis and it was so hard ttc. Even went for ivf twice and failed. It was very disheartening. Especially since I am over 35 yo.

My symptoms are the terrible ones adenomyosis sufferers have to go thru monthly. Horrible cramps for 2 weeks, extremely heavy bleeding etc. It was hell.
I had severe adenomyosis for about 8 years.

Last year, after failing ivf yet again, I decided to have my adenomyosis removed. The monthly pain was getting too much and I really wanted to conceive. So I seeked advice from the doc I was seeing at kkh. He was reluctant to perform a surgery on me. His reply was that it would be an unsatisfying surgery for him and for me. His reason is that the adenomyosis will come back again even after surgery.

I was disappointed. I knew the adenomyosis might come back but I was hoping I could get pregnant before that happened.
So.. I did some more research and went to a private doctor at gleneagles medical. He was very good from the start and ultimately he did the surgery for me in June 2016.

It was an invasive surgery. And my doc removed about 11 adenomyosis tumors. They were benign but a couple were the size of grapefruits. Because the growths were also on the uterus walls, he basically had to slice my uterus open. Once he removed the tumors, he reconstructed it back.

Recovery was swift. My belly was not bloated anymore and my uterus went back to its normal size. There is also no more crazy monthly pains! I mean yea, there were normal cramps but no psycho pains that made me have to stay in bed.

My husband and I were advised by doc not to ttc yet until my external and internal stitches healed. We ttc in earnest this year and so far nothing. Last week, we found out we were pregnant.

It's still early days yet but I do believe, without the surgery, it would not have been possible for us. At least, for someone with my level of adenomyosis.
Thanks for reading and I wish the best for everyone!

Hi sis i have v bad adenomyosis and am also trying to conceive. All doctors recommend womb removal. Thats a death sentence to have a baby. Can you pls provide me the doctor contact who did yr adeno operation. I would like to resort to him as the last choice. Thanks.

Hi all, I’m keen to know more about the surgery and which doctor did Sueism went to. Anyone have this information? Can share? Many thanks in advance!

Hi all,

I have had an open surgery done for my ovarian cysts in 2014, seeing my gynae yearly since then and every visit she told me im okay, no worries about getting pregnant. Was put on Yasmin since surgery till 2018. Ttc since mid 2019 and still no BFP. Referred to a fertility specialist who announced that i have an enlarged uterus, endometriosis, and adenomyosis, and that the only route i have is IVF. Wow, after being told yearly that im okay and then suddenly being told im not is like a huge slap to my face.

I dread every period: severe cramps (i cant stand or sit straight) , nausea, cold sweat, loss of appetite, backache esp for the first 2 days.

Needing some encouragement: is there any success stories for ladies with enlarged uterus + endometriosis + adenomyosis? Feeling so lonely in this journey

Hi...i m starting my IVF soon...had polpys removal 3 yrs ago...this yr May, i removed 4 fibroids (6cm each n all of them stick tgt like a brunch of grapes), sew dwn my tube as it is abnormal high n separate my interestine that r stick tgt...and also diagonsed with adenomysis n there r still many small fibroids left...failed IUI n SO-IUI....worry that fertility jab will further make my condition worse

Last edited:
Hi all

I have adenomyosis+endometriosis and keen to find out the doctor who did the surgery for Sueism. Anybody who has details can share with me please?

Back