Abnormal sperm morphology

Would like to check if any couples are able to conceive naturally with Hubby diagnosed with teratozoospermia (morphology<1%)?

If so, what's the duration for TTC?

We conceive naturally despite this condition but took about 2 years. If you are still young I think can take the time but if older (above 35) Better seek other conception assistance.

My hubby took pine bark, q10 vitamin E and some other men health supplement

Yes able to. Mine ttc 1 year n half. My hubby had supplements such as coq10, multi-vitamin, omega-3 fish oil and chicken essence for men which contains "horny goat weed" really good for nourishing sperm.

Would like to check if any couples are able to conceive naturally with Hubby diagnosed with teratozoospermia (morphology<1%)?

If so, what's the duration for TTC?

my hubby also 0%. After seeing tcm Dr Tan it increase to 1%.

i just tested positive and duration from seeing tcm to BFP take about 8 months.

my hubby also 0%. After seeing tcm Dr Tan it increase to 1%.

i just tested positive and duration from seeing tcm to BFP take about 8 months.

Congrats!!!

Did u conceive naturally or assisted? After many unsuccessful attempts, we tried soiui. Not very positive so reading up on IVF to see how to increase my chance.

I think Dr Tan’s medicine doesn’t suit me. My hubby continue with him for acupucture and medication.

Congrats!!!

Did u conceive naturally or assisted? After many unsuccessful attempts, we tried soiui. Not very positive so reading up on IVF to see how to increase my chance.

I think Dr Tan’s medicine doesn’t suit me. My hubby continue with him for acupucture and medication.

Conceive naturally

Back