A transfer maid needed soon

hi, i have a Myanmar christian maid for transfer, age 25, single, $460, no off-day, no handphone, no loan, passport still have 3 years left. She is going to finish her contract in August but she will like to continue to work. Reason for transfer is we moved to a 1 bedder apartment, no space for her and also not much housework is needed. My toddler son is also in childcare too.

She can cook, housework and take care of children. If interested, pm me. Thanks.
Hi happily, is she still available?

hi, i have a Myanmar christian maid for transfer, age 25, single, $460, no off-day, no handphone, no loan, passport still have 3 years left. She is going to finish her contract in August but she will like to continue to work. Reason for transfer is we moved to a 1 bedder apartment, no space for her and also not much housework is needed. My toddler son is also in childcare too.

She can cook, housework and take care of children. If interested, pm me. Thanks.
Hi. Is she still available. ? Can contact me 94231011 if she is available. Urgently needing one maid..

Hi,

I am letting go of my Myanmar helper, employed her a month ago as I need someone to do chores & cleaning, but find that she's better in looking after young children. I am a sahm so i wont need her to look after my 1.5yrs old boy. Hence i have to let her go.

She's 35yrs , has 2 kids. She speaks basic eng (can understand) & has worked in Sg abt 1.5yrs. I have well trained her in doing chores & being prudent abt water usage. I taught her to cook simple chinese dishes , a fast learner, esp she doesnt know how to cook when she first joined us. Overall i find her diligent .

She is suitable for families who:
- has young children as she can sing & look after them (feed, bath, change diaper etc)
- Allow her to use hp daily (at night after work is done , say for an hour)
- employer must be patient & willing to guide her , esp in the first month
- she still has outstanding loan with my agent, so you have to pay agency fee if keen.
- current salary $480 a month , 2 off days.

I am a employer who hope to find her a good home to work for. it's a pity tat i am not keeping her.

Hi, I have a Myanmar maid to transfer. No infant and toddler as she is not trained to take care of them.

Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

Hi have u found a maid? My ex maid wanna come back so I need to do something to the current. She has a good nature and can work but think she only knows how to cook simple and her English not very good. She is very gentle with kids and no temper. My boys are 8mths and 2yts old and she take care of my baby when go to work. She learns very fast.

Her elder Sis is a teacher in Indo, dad a farmer and mum housewife.

How long can you wait coz I will need her till my ex maid is back.

Is ur maid available?

Hi,
I have an Indonesian maid for transfer starting early October 2015.

Here's her profile:
Religion: Christian (so she can take non-halal food)
City of origin: Surabaya (east Java)

She took care of my children very well. She's a mother of two kids (aged ard 13 & 7 yo) herself so she's just natural with kids. She took care my no. 2 & 3 since they're 4 months. She's been with me for 4.5 yrs. I was her first employer. She has never worked in other countries as maid before.

She cooks malay food very well. She cooks simple Chinese food with my guidance/following recipe.

However, she can't speak and understand English at all.
For us, we speak bahasa with her so language was never a problem for us.

I'm letting her go because I'm converting to part-time work. My kids are going to after school care & childcare so we decided we won't be needing a maid service anymore.

She'll be available early October 2015. I'm helping her to find new employer as a form of gratitude to her. If you're keen, pls kindly email me at [email protected]. Please do not reply here as I very very seldom checking the forum.

Hi,

I am letting go of my Myanmar helper, employed her a month ago as I need someone to do chores & cleaning, but find that she's better in looking after young children. I am a sahm so i wont need her to look after my 1.5yrs old boy. Hence i have to let her go.

She's 35yrs , has 2 kids. She speaks basic eng (can understand) & has worked in Sg abt 1.5yrs. I have well trained her in doing chores & being prudent abt water usage. I taught her to cook simple chinese dishes , a fast learner, esp she doesnt know how to cook when she first joined us. Overall i find her diligent .

- has young children as she can sing & look after them (feed, bath, change diaper etc)
- she still has outstanding loan with my agent, so you have to pay agency fee if keen.

I am a employer who hope to find her a good home to work for. it's a pity tat i am not keeping her.

Hi I'm keen. Stil available ?

Looking for a helper to do general housework, cook and look after 2 kids 9 and 12 and one healthy elderly 55 yo in 4 room HDB flat. If there's any recommendation please contact me at 98411032. Thanks. (Budget less than $520)

Looking for a good and reliable domestic helper. Anyone who has a good and reliable maid for transfer or let go, please PM me. Thanks in advance!

looking for transfer or ex-sg helper. Prefer Indo or Myr. have to complete contracts before. Any mummy here with recommendation pls PM me.

Hi

I am looking for a transfer maid. Prefer myanmar maid. To help with 5 and 7 yrs old kids and housechores. Current maid leaving in end Aug or early Sept 15. No handphone and no off day. Pls PM me if you happen to have one available at around this timing. Thanks!

I am also looking at transfer maid for oct 15 or nov 15. Will be partnering with another maid Filipino to take care of newborn twins in jan next year. Pls let me know if any

Hi,

Hi, is your maid still available? My maid just told me she wants to go back to Myanmar today and I'm urgently in need of a replacement as I have 2 kids 4yo and 2yo with a 3rd incoming. Appreciate if you could get back to me @ 96609108.

Hi I have a myanmar ex sing for transfer. She is with my sis for 1 mth after her mil passed on. She is with me for 10 mths. I do not want to market her as a wonderful maid. She has her flaw. I am letting her by next Thursday. If no one take her, I will send her back to yangon. I am doing this because she has ever told me she need a job and can't go back yet. If I can help her I will but I can't keep her. If you want to know more about her pls contact me 90685177

Hi,

I am looking for a transfer maid in end of dec 15. Prefer Indonesia. No hp and no off day. Pls let me know if u have one . Thanks!

Hi, is your maid still available? My maid just told me she wants to go back to Myanmar today and I'm urgently in need of a replacement as I have 2 kids 4yo and 2yo with a 3rd incoming. Appreciate if you could get back to me @ 96609108.

Hi.. I have a 26 years indonesian maid. She available in first week of august

Hi! Anyone have a myanmar or Philippino helper to transfer? Duties mainly taking care of a 5 year old child and doing household chores. please PM me if have. Thanks

Looking for Transfer Maid (No Loan/No Agent) : English Speaking + Infant Care

We are a Chinese family of 4.
Mother, Wife, baby due in October & myself.

Requirements :
Can speak and read English. (We provide reading time for self improvement)
Must work for current employer for at least 1 year or with an employer for 2 years before.

Duties :
Infant Care *Important*
Cooking
Housing cleaning
Laundry
Other House Duties
We are looking for transfer maid with no loan or agent.

Salary and off days are negotiable and we provide 1/2 month AWS.

Contact me at + 65 9 7 4 4 two six 8 0

Hi, am also looking for a transfer maid which prefer to have her around end 2015 to early 2016. Her duties will be taking care of dogs and house. Min on my daughter as she is in infant care.

Kindly PM me or contact me at 90182666 if any is available for interview.

Many thanks.

Hi, am also looking for a transfer maid which prefer to have her around end 2015 to early 2016. Her duties will be taking care of dogs and house. Min on my daughter as she is in infant care.

Kindly PM me or contact me at 90182666 if any is available for interview. Prefer indonesian

Many thanks.

I have an Indonesian maid for transfer.

Here's her profile:

Born: July 1980

Height/weight: 157 cm, 58 kg

Religion: Muslim

Children: she has 2 children, 14 and 10 y/o

Work experience: 2009-2014 in Arab (duties mainly taking care of children and cooking arab food)

Personality: Quiet, hardworking, can take instructions, willing to learn attitude, positive attitude and adaptable

She is a hardworking and has a ready to learn attitude. She is a fast learner. She also follows instructions properly and does not have the habit of talking back. She is patient with children and can feed and keep children company. She is excellent at her household chores like cleaning, laundry and ironing.

Preferably a new employer who can converse in Bahasa Malay as she can only converse in simple English. I am letting her go because of some language barrier (I cannot speak Bahasa Malay). She currently is helping to take care of 3 children .

There will be an agency fee of $1,288 and recruiter fee of $500 and her loan.

Anyone interested pls PM me, I will pass you the contact of the agency you can liaise with for the transfer.

Can I have her particular?
And how can I do transfer ?

Hi,
I have an Indonesian maid for transfer starting early October 2015.

Here's her profile:
Religion: Christian (so she can take non-halal food)
City of origin: Surabaya (east Java)

She took care of my children very well. She's a mother of two kids (aged ard 13 & 7 yo) herself so she's just natural with kids. She took care my no. 2 & 3 since they're 4 months. She's been with me for 4.5 yrs. I was her first employer. She has never worked in other countries as maid before.

She cooks malay food very well. She cooks simple Chinese food with my guidance/following recipe.

However, she can't speak and understand English at all.
For us, we speak bahasa with her so language was never a problem for us.

I'm letting her go because I'm converting to part-time work. My kids are going to after school care & childcare so we decided we won't be needing a maid service anymore.

She'll be available early October 2015. I'm helping her to find new employer as a form of gratitude to her. If you're keen, pls kindly email me at [email protected]. Please do not reply here as I very very seldom checking the forum.
I am keen, can I take a look on her photo?
Do you mind to share with me on how to do transferring?

Can i have contact please???

Looking for Transfer Maid (No Loan/No Agent) : English Speaking + Infant Care

We are a Chinese family of 4.
Mother, Wife, baby due in October & myself.

Requirements :
Can speak and read English. (We provide reading time for self improvement)
Must work for current employer for at least 1 year or with an employer for 2 years before.

Duties :
Infant Care *Important*
Cooking
Housing cleaning
Laundry
Other House Duties
We are looking for transfer maid with no loan or agent.

Salary and off days are negotiable and we provide 1/2 month AWS.

Contact me at + 65 9 7 4 4 two six 8 0

Is she still available? I'm keen and can be contacted at 86083275

Hi, I'm looking for a transfer maid. Chinese family of four. Both of my children are in their late teens. So, duties are general housework, cooking, cleaning, etc in a landed property.

Requirements :
English - fair. I can speak a smattering of Bahasa Melayu.
Experienced - with current employer for at least 1 year.
Must be independent and trustworthy.

No loan or agent, please.
Please pm me. Thanks.

Hi all,

Indonesia transferred maid needed by Oct or Nov 2015.... Look after 2 year old Chinese boy and he attend half day childcare....

Can simple cooking, I can communicate in Bahasa...

My email is [email protected] and mobile 9004 0818.

Hi
I need an Indonesian maid for my family(Malay family) by October 2015. Primary duties includes taking care of my 3 kids age 13,8 & 4 years old, doing housework, cooking.Basic Pay $480-$500 with 1-2 off days.If you have any suitable maid,pls WA me at 86888096.Thanks all!

My indonesian maid is available for transfer but she only wants to work for 1 year as she has worked for me for 1 year. So she has no more loan. Salary is $520 with 1 off day. Previously worked in Saudi for 4 years. Hardworking but not very maternal with children. Maybe suitable for those families with bigger children.

Reason for transfer: My old maid wants to come back and kids seems to prefer my old maid than this.

PM me if keen. Thanks.

Hi, I need a reliable maid to help with basic household, take care of my 5 and 10yo gals.
Required by Dec 2015 latest Feb 2016. PM pls

Hi, my myanmar ex maid have a friend who is looking for new employer. I don't know her. Just helping her to save agent fee. She is married with a 7 years old daughter. She is asking $500 with 4 off day. Interested please email me at [email protected] for her contact no. She can transfer by 15 Sep.

Looking for indo maid to take care of 4 yr old son and help with household chores. No off day and no hp allowed. PM me if can help. Thanks.

My indonesian maid is available for transfer but she only wants to work for 1 year as she has worked for me for 1 year. So she has no more loan. Salary is $520 with 1 off day. Previously worked in Saudi for 4 years. Hardworking but not very maternal with children. Maybe suitable for those families with bigger children.

Reason for transfer: My old maid wants to come back and kids seems to prefer my old maid than this.

PM me if keen. Thanks.

Hi! Is your maid still avail? We are a Chinese family with 1 child aged 5. Duties include looking after our kid and housework. Able to give 2 off days per month and $500.

my mom's Indo maid is available for transfer.
She is experienced. just tat couldnt get along with my mom. (she was with her previous employer for 6 yrs)
Salary - S$500 (2 off day) - no loan.
please watsapp me 81182492 if keen.
tq

I have a Myammar maid for transfer. She worked for us for 1 month but she has worked with previous employer (expats) for 6 months but they had to go back to their country. She is good with young children. Have been taking care of my twins 7 years old and 9 years old. She is honest and able to do housework well. But since I am 6 mths pregnant, i need someone who can cook for the children and the family. I have been cooking for the last 1 mth plus and it does affect my
energy level as my previous maid did everything for us.

Age 24 years old
Current Salary $490 with no off day.
Has a nokia phone but she hardly use (once a week). Only use to call her cousin's sister.

If you are keen, please call Siti at 94524146.

Positive attitude. Cheerful but quiet. Can speak English quite well for a Myammar helper and understand Eng.

Religion: Christian

Back