A transfer maid needed soon

anyone have myammar maid? I am thinking to transfer mine out, she is with me less than a month.
cant communicate with English, my gal very frustrated to talk t her.

salary basic $400, 25 years old. Bachelor in history. willing to work with 1 day off a month. no handphone.

don't know how to cook, need to be teach. house job can done well.

I have a myanmar maid for transfer. Age 23, height 1.7m. She is with me for 9 mths already. Not too sure if she can work independently, cos my mum is home to oversee her work. And I had never left her alone at home. She can handwash clothes, hand mop the floor too. She helps in looking after my 2 young kids. She does things abit slow but clean, of course got some corners need to remind her to clean. Her English still not very good. Not a big eater. Not a lazy person, will find chores to do when free. My mum does the cooking, so the maid dont know anything abt it.
Salary $510, no off days. I have double confirmed that she dont want to go out as she targets to save enough money in 3 yrs time to go back and open shop. If she needs to go off for personel issue, do deduct $15. No HP, dont wish to buy, but hope employer can let her to call back home once a mth with house phone.
I told her I need to save cost so she has to be transfer out.
Looking to transfer her during the period 16 to 18 July.
No agent pls, she not going to pay agent fees.

Hi kim,
Yes, I am the 1st. U can check her WP if u interested. Money is the motivation for her to work, plus she doesnt have any relatives here. So no worry on her suddenly requests for extra things or threaten to change employer, cos she hates agents.

I have a philipino maid to transfer. She is 33 years old, mother of 3 children. She has worked in Singapore for almost 8 years taking care of children. No loan, salary S$500, Sunday and public holidays off. She takes care of my infant, cook and do housework. I am transferring her out because my mum agreed to help me to take care.

Email me at [email protected] for details as I don't login in here frequently. Thanks.

Hi Adriel I have dropped you an email. Hope to hear from you very very soon! Warm Regards, Ida
happy.gif

I have a Filippino maid, josephine, to let go. She is 44 years old. She worked for her first employer for ten years looking after two kids from babies. She worked for her previous employer in a condo w 2 adults n 2 grown up children for 4 years. You can check her employment history with MOM if u are keen to employ her. Please contact her via 8156 4457 & let her know where u get her contact from.

She is a mature and independent type of worker. She can cook n go marketing. She is gentle with kids. However she prefer to work for families with older children so that she can focus more on housechores n cooking.

Hi,

I've an Indon maid to let go. She's 39, had 7 years of experience previously. 4 years looking after elderly. 2 yrs in M'sia. 1 yr in Sg in a landed property and 1/2 a year with me.

Honest opinon of her, is that she is very forgetful and is not talkative in nature. Just quietly doing chores. She can cook and prepare meals for my family and my kids meals too. As she has many years of experience, she does not like to be confronted. I've an Auntie at home who will check on her every move and the 2 of them just can't get along. But she will still do her chores if I ask her to.

Housekeeping is her forte. Can clean the house well. But tend to cut corners when not checked. But remind her a couple of times she will do it. Her ironing is good. Can do carwash and also will brush the wheels even though we don't ask her to.

With the kids she is okay. Not very close to them. But I've Auntie to take care of the kids so that is not my requirement.

Her current salary is $500 with 4 days off. But she only want once a month with compensation. Once she did not go out at all. Her previous employer say she hardly goes out. And she seldom chatter with neighbour's maid. Not interested in boyfriends. Has phone but will used only in the evening after her chores are done. Basically a quiet worker.

I'm letting her go as my ex-maid is returning to me and Auntie prefers her as she is more bubbly and younger and friendlier with kids. I just want some peace at home. Else I will return home with 2 black faces.

Please drop your contact if you are interested. It is quite urgent as I need to bring in the other maid. You may interview her in the evening if you want.

I m looking for a maid

Understand n communicate eng well
Take care of 6weeks bb n 26 mth..I m a sahm to assist her
Fast paced
No off n no Hp preferred..

Thanks..

Hi there,
I have a maid to transfer out after working with us for 10 months. From Philippines age 42, worked in Israel as elderly caregiver before.

Her main duty with us is to take care of my younger baby, who was then 2 months old and now coming to 1 yo. She also send my elder gal to childcare. She do housework and cooking for the kids. For handling of kids i would say she is good, especially for infant. For housework she is so so.

Transfer date should be in early Aug.

Please contact me by whatsapp at 97628960 or email me.

Re : I have a Filippino maid, josephine, to let go. She is 44 years old. She worked for her first employer for ten years looking after two kids from babies. She worked for her previous employer in a condo w 2 adults n 2 grown up children for 4 years. You can check her employment history with MOM if u are keen to employ her. Please contact her via 8156 4457 & let her know where u get her contact from.

She is a mature and independent type of worker. She can cook n go marketing. She is gentle with kids. She does use the handphone but mostly smses. Not that sort that likes to talk v long on the phone nor wild type.

* My maid says she is open to explore working with families with young kids. She actually has two jobs offered but was unfortunate that they did not get through last minute.

Hi, I am also looking for a reliable maid, any nationality. Duties : washing up after cooking, occasional cooking and housework. MUST love to stay home kind and wont feel bored or lonely in a quiet home environment doing house / kitchen chores as she will be housekeeper cum cook assistant with no young children, no pets and no elderly to take care of. double storey house. Will have own room. no off day preferred and strictly no handphone but can call home once a week with my phone. THANKS! pm me, thanks!

Hi,

Looking for transfer maid to take care of 4 month old boy, do housework and cook. Preferably with more than 3 years experience and speak English.

Please watsapp me at 94567668.

im looking for a good attitude mynamar or philippino maid to help mil take care of my 2 active toddlers. no need to cook..just general house work and follow the kids to mil house daily..
no off preferred...

Thanks to all mummies and daddies who've enquired. My helper has found a new employer and is currently in the process of transfer. Hopefully everything would run smoothly

Last edited:
Hi mummies and daddies,
I have a Filipino maid for transfer. I would give her my recommendation as she has been very good with the family. She is very good with infant and babies as she has taken good care of my baby since new born. She can cook, clean the house and prepare my 2 older girls for school. She is also very trustworthy.

Prior to me, she has worked for 4 years with another family and had to be transferred since the family migrated back to their country. As for my case, I have decided to be a SAHM, and a single person income is not enough to pay for the maid's salary and levy.

She is currently taking $450 monthly with weekly off. She needs the weekly off since she is studying every Sunday for her Nursing Aid course. She is very commendable. But she is willing to stay in if you need her for that weekend. No loan, as she was directly transferred to us (no agency).

She is immediately available as I have already inform her that we are unable to pay for her salary next month. Hope you mummies and daddies would help her find a good family to transfer to. I personally do not want to send her back to her country, since she has been doing very well with us.

Please PM me if you wish to interview her. Thanks!

I'm keen to interview her. Sent you a PM, and you may contact me thru my email [email protected]. Thanks!

I am looking for transfer maid to help look after my 6 month old. I am a work from home mother and just need someone to watch baby when I need to make conference calls etc. Her duties will be helping to watch baby, cooking, general housework.

This is a small household, 2 adults plus 1 baby. Helper will get off day every week and salary around $450 to $500 depending on experience.

If you have helper to let go, please email me at [email protected] or sms/whatsapp 98008252.

I am looking for a reliable transfer maid - this is a small family of 2 adults and one child who is ten years old and therefore does not need looking after. There is no car or pet to look after. I want the maid to do the cleaning, cooking and laundry mostly.
If anyone has a helper for transfer please email at [email protected]

Back