3 Yr Olds To START ART CLASS

ethel

am looking for 3yr olds to start art class for my son..
2 female teachers trained in ART,
they will be teaching from home in Tampines
teacher student ratio is 2 kids to 1 teacher..
all art materials provided.
need 4 to start class.

pls pm me and i can send u more info..

i used them june holidays and the art drew were very good.

called : Little Art Planet @ Tampines.

Hi Ethel
Received your email. After seening the work done by the student i am very keen to let my son join the class. May i know do i contact the teacher myself or i just let you know and you will do the coordination work, Thanks.

aspring..
the work done by the students are very impressive!! even the 3yr old!! the painting my son drew was amazing!! didnt know he has such talent hahah..
materials used for work is also good.
contact teacher kia : 98288703

Ok will try to contact the teacher
happy.gif

Thanks

My boy's whose friends from the childcare attended NAFA for their art classes, when I saw the painting/drawing I was amazed.

Maybe you can give it a thought. His 2 friends are 6yrs old.

Heard is long waiting list

hi
currently no weekdays classes..
only weekends.. teacher willing to go to yr home if u have a group of minimum 4 students.. 1 teacher to 2 students! all materials provided. $90/month.
i am starting my group this saturday :p

bel22, i oso staying boon keng area, mabbe we can start a class?? i got 2 kids... pls pm me if u interested

ethel, can pm the link n contact to me?

thanks

Hi,

Can you email me also? Am looking at wkends class also..any punggol mums interested to start the class together?

Thanks.

bel22. I'm staying at Potong Pasir. Keen to let my 4 years old girl to join the art class at Boon Keng too.

hi me too at Boon keng. my daughter is 4yrs old too. keen to let her have the art class. can call me at 92328171 - fion

Dear bk mummies

I m now liaising w e pic of the art class.
Any mummies keen? Bk - boon keng.
Can pm me.

Can u give PM me the contact of the little art planet. My gal is 3.5 yrs old and i want her to learn to sketch first before she starts to do painting. Do they teach drawing also or is it purely painting? Some of you must have already tried them. How is it? Would love to get some feed back. Thanks

Hi, any mummy with kids around 3-3.5yrs old who wanna attend art class near buangkok mrt? I'm signing my child up for alternate sat class at 12.30pm. (Ie, lesson is twice a month) & wanna c if there's anyone else interested..

hi,

can pm me the contacts of the teacher?
interested in looking for home based art class teacher too!

many tks!

hi syzin05,
Saw very nice art and craft pc in the blog. Does the teacher teach at students' house or art school? How much are the fees?

Hi ycys,

actually she's a friend of mine and because i saw her blog thats y I'm recommending her. however i do not know where and how much she charges. maybe u can email her.
happy.gif

Hi ycys
Have you by chance corresponded with Itsymac?
Looking at her blog, it seems like she is located at Cluny Court.
I anticipate I would not be able to afford her charges, but if you could so kindly share with me the course fees etc via PM pls?

I would be most grateful
happy.gif

Hi mummies, my son attended art classes with Little Art Planet - Teacher Cindy. I highly recommend her if you need a teacher who will "clicks" with ur child. I would say she's very good with kids. My child does pretty good painting. Although it is not super fantastic but they are stuff that I'm really proud of : p

If you are keen, u can pm me for her contacts. I can show u my child's painting too.

Hi there,

Any good Art Teacher at the West who can come to our home and teach?
Pls recommend.
thank you!

Back