3 months into 2nd pregnancy - shopping online for everything

Zzoooey

Juggling work, 1st born and pregnancy is a struggle. Not sure how you ladies do it!
Currently shopping online for everything I need. Don't even have time to get to the stores or supermarket for grocery shopping!

Wanna share what I've been doing lately. Found out about Redmart and Honestbee. It's basically fairprice but online. Thank god for online grocery shopping! Would definitely recommend this to those reaching third semester and beyond. Don't need to physically get out to the supermarket. Just buy anything you need online and they'll deliver it to you! Milk powder, diapers... everything. It's a load off my shoulders.

Same thing with my 1st born's clothes. Been getting them from Aliexpress or Taobao or Qoo10. The sizes vary so you'll have to trial and error a bit! Discounts are easy to get too. I use shopback because I've been collecting cashback from them since January. There's other websites for discounts and all, but haven't seen one as good as shopback. If anyone has any good ones, do share!

Back