2nd Hand Book Store

There's one in Holland Village Shopping Centre called EMF on the second flr. Also one in UOB Centre at Raffles Place called San Bookshop.

Why not try success shop, its at peninsular plaza #01-41? Its not a second hand shop but they sell baby books cheap sometimes with good discount.

We're moving overseas & I need to off-load many many stuffs, especially children books (abt 500 pcs) & parenting books (abt 50 titles). I'm clearing them cheap @ $0.50 onwards.

Anyone interseted? Pm me or SMS 9799 1483. I'm @ 511 Bt Batok St 52.

Would you be interested in parenting books? 60 more titles to give up ...

1. Beyond Toddlerdom -keeping five to twelve years old on the rails by Dr Christopher Green $5

2. The Greatest Gifts Our Children Give to Us - the Surprising Wisdom of Kids by Steven W. Vannoy $3

3. Teaching Your Child Joy by Linda & Richard Eyre $8

4. Mothers have Angel Wings - A Tribute to the Tears and Triumphs of Being a Mom by Carol Kent $5

5. Steps & Stages From 1 to 3 - The Toddler Years by Holly Bennett and Teresa Pitman $3.50

6. Montessori Today - A comprehensive Approach to Education from Birth by Paula Polk Lillard $10

7. Baby wise by Gary Ezzo & Dr Robert Bucknam $5

8. Child Wise by Gary Ezzo & Dr Robert Bucknam $5

9. Preschool wise by Gary Ezzo & Dr Robert Bucknam $5

10. Montessori Read and Write - A Parents' Guide to Literacy For Children by Lynne Lawrence $10

11. Montessori Play and Learn - A Parents' Guide to Purposeful Play from Two to Six by Lesley Britton $10

rainpod, thanks for the suggestion
happy.gif
worth a look that site. cheap stuff that baby can destroy, i like it.

batbat, you can go to Cash Converters. plenty of used CDs avaiable for sale there. not every one is in good condition thou. happy searching!

NLB's Singapore Book Exchange is coming up of 16 Apr 2011. Just drop off your books at any public library before 15 Apr 2011 and you'll get a coupon for each book you drop off. Then on 16th Apr 2011 at the National Library Building, you can exchange your coupons for 2nd hand books.

Back