(2019/09/20) Want to monitor ur helper & kids anywhere, anytime! Radicam IP cam is the easiest

Hi Seabass,

Yes, you can do pan or tilt your camera via your Hp and pc.
happy.gif

Another review from Radicam's customer
happy.gif

Hi Joy,
I haven't really used it yet. I reckon that it will be useful and setup was relatively simple. Took only 30 minutes to set it up. Picture quality is great. Playback function and 2 way audio were superb too.

Cheers
George Chew

Last edited:
Hi,

need some advice from you but cant PM you...

btw,does the installation include drilling and wiring?

how soon can it be delivered?

is the pricing for outdoor similar to that of the indoor?

Hi RML,

For the installation of $80 does not includes the drilling and wiring.

The price of the outdoor camera is $258.

They should be able to deliver early next week if you make the payment this week.

Having problems with your ip cam on viewing with 3G due to singapore changing dynamic IP address?

The latest truly plug and play camera is here!!! Say bye bye to all the complicated configurations, port forwarding, dynamic IP address, ddns, etc problems!!!

Just plug and play this ip camera and you can view your house at any time, any where in the world with ease!!!

Hundreds pieces had been sold and non of my customers have problem viewing the camera!!!

Get yours now too!!!

Last edited:
Hi, how much can we pan and tilt the camera? Can u Reconfirm the price for 1 set? How much for the memory card? Thanks!

Just to share, for those who are still considering: I had the cameras installed over the weekend, and its been great so far. Service was excellent. The friendly Radicam guy did the set up for one camera and my hubby did the other one in a different place (Set up was pretty straightforard both on laptop and andorid phone). The clarity of the images were good (day and night), however the audio was not up to expectation (can't really make out the content of the conversations even though volume was max).It was good to be able to speak/listen from remote location but I figure you cannot do both at the same time. Previously I thought I needed to mount the camera to get a better view but I realise just simply putting it on a tabletop/TV console/Shelf is sufficient to view most parts of the room (my living room is huge). You can zoom/pan/tilt using the HP as well, and that makes it very convenient. Overall I am a happy customer!!

Hi,can i check with u,the basic package is only 1 camera only?it requires power supply right?which means there will be wires hanging out frm it?can use battery instead?thanks

Hi bevy,

You can pan it at 270 degree and tilt it at 90 degree.

The price for a basic set is $199. The 32GB micro SD card cost $30.

Hi tulip3,

Thank you for your feedback!!!

We are glad that overall you are happy and satisfied with our service and camera.

Hope you can continue to support our thread.
happy.gif

Hi lynnzo,

Yes, 1 basic set only come with 1 camera.

It is not battery operated so you will need power supply for it to work.

There will be only one wire attached to the camera which is the power plug but you can use 3M wire hook to tape it neatly to the wall.

Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks.
happy.gif

Hi Teo Li Jun,

Sure. Your order is confirm.

Please proceed with the total payment of $398 or $458(with two 32GB micro SD) to POSB Saving a/c 249-48797-0.

After the payment, please pm me the payment details and your delivery address.

Thank you for your order.
happy.gif

Hi grace,

Yes. For 2 cameras is $398. Free courier for 2 cameras and above.

Please proceed with the total payment of $398 or $458(with two 32GB micro SD) to POSB Saving a/c 249-48797-0.

After the payment, please pm me the payment details and your delivery address.

happy.gif

hi just to check if for courier what time roughly is the delivery? coz if day i would like for it to be delivered to my office. pls advise.

tks

Hi RML,

The courier will usually send within 2 days after your payment. They will call you to arrange the date and time for delivery.

Hi
I am keen in this Camera but I have a few questions.
1. Can this camera be turned on and off remotely, that is via pC or my iPhone?
2. How does the setup works on 3G? I tried to read the PDF manual on your website but it only shows for same network version.
3. How does the 2 way audio works. What is the range for clarity?

Hi leia,

The camera cannot be turned on or off via PC or iPhone. You can only turned it off by switching off its power supply.

You need to link your camera to your house network first before you can view it on your 3G.

The 2 way audio works like a Walkie talkie. I would say it will be clear for a space of five room flat, but as it is a built in speaker over Internet so can't expect it to be digitally clear.

Hope I have answered your questions.
happy.gif

Hi Joy,
For Audio, what I mean is how close does one needs to be to the camera for sounds to be picked up. 1 m or a few metres away?

Hi,

Want to check if the setup can be easily done by ourselves. Also, can you confirm that this uses a micro SD card? It also cannot accept 64gb SD card?

Hi leia,

Sorry, my typo error. What I meant was the audio can be heard within a size of a five room flat living room, so I guess is about 3 meters?

Hi Aquamarine,

Yes, the set up is pretty easy and straight forward to be done up yourself. Just follow the manual given. No need complicated port forwarding....

Radicam uses micro SD card and can support only till 32Gb SD card.

Hi, r u still taking order? Can i confirm that the angle can b rotate? N if my hs has no wifi, can it still work?

Hi bbtigger,

Yes, I am still taking order.

The camera can pan 270 degree and tilt 90 degree.

You need wifi in order for the camera to work.
happy.gif

Hi
I would like 1 white Camera and the micro sd card. Do you provide drilling and wiring service? Please quote. Thanks.

Hi Leia,

Sure.
happy.gif

Please proceed with the total payment of $235(inclusive of courier) to POSB Saving a/c 249-48797-0.

After the payment, please pm me the payment details, your delivery address and contact no.

We do not provide the drilling and wiring services. I would suggest after receiving the camera then you decide the position of the camera.

Thank you.

Another review from radicam customer!

Hi Joy

Dominic from Radicam is very helpful and patient person to explain the installation of the camera again.
problem solved and glad on this product.
thank you

Regards
suewong

Last edited:
Hi bbtigger,

If you are in the hurry, I can check if they can slot you in today between 5pm to 7pm as there is a delivery to Jurong side today.

Please proceed with the total payment of $205 or $235(with one 32GB micro SD) to POSB Saving a/c 249-48797-0 by 2pm today so I can arrange it for you straight away.

Please also advise me the col of the camera you prefer.

After the payment, please pm me the payment details, your delivery address and contact no.

Thank you.

Hi bbtigger,

Payment well received.

Have already inform the courier to send to you between 5pm to 7pm and also instructed them to call you before heading down.

Thank you for your order again.
happy.gif

hi, I'm interested in getting one unit.
is it still selling at
1 BASIC SET @ $199 + 32 Gig SD card at $30 + $6 for courier = $235.

if yes, kindly PM me your banking details.

thanks!
happy.gif

Hi joy, can u help me get the delivery man to call me half an hr before coming as my hubby wans to rush bk from office to settle it n get his phone setup

Hi sinplyme,

Sure.
happy.gif

Please proceed with the total payment of $235 to POSB Saving a/c 249-48797-0.

Please also advise me the col of the camera you prefer.

happy.gif

Hi Joy,
If i will to get radicam, can it be view together with my other cams in one screen on my mobile? Can this camera zoom or need the phone apps to zoom?

Back