(2019/05/29) Factory Price - Windows/ Grilles/ Gates/ Repairs

Hi,
I would like to install some grilles and a set of windows for my condo.

1pcs of aluminium grille at maids room : 4ft x 2.5 ft

1 pcs of aluminium grille at kitchen: 3ft x 4ft

1 set of window (white frame): 5ft x5ft
1 small piece at the side of window : 1ft x 5ft

How much will it require?

6543333.jpg

Hi
Please provide quote for 11ft window grill (white) and sliding window at balcony . Please provide quote for folding window at balcony. Thanks

Hi Dawn,

Now my hubby intends to fix the wrought iron grill for the whole house instead.Mine is a 4 room flat.Kindly quote me the price.

Hi

I want to change the handles of my windows n also the moving partition in my bathroom.

Pls provide quotation via PM.

Tks!

Anymore urgent installation pls kindly inform me NOW as my factory will close for chinese new year from 18/01/12 to 03/02/12
Measurement and appointment will still be done during this period

Urgent installation can call me now at 81123882
will try to fix for u before cny

Lastly We would like to Say
Happy new year to all Customer

Hi

My current yard door is permanent grill type. Am thinking to change to lockable type.
Can help to arrange to quote site?

Also, do u have galvanized iron for window grills?

Hi,

I'll like to get quotation for all my windows, possible to arrange for an appointment to do the measurement and quotation tomorrow?

Hi, pls pm the quote for the price for 1 x Bifold toilet door for my backyard. Need installation before CNY. Do let me know asap. Thanks!

Hi,

How much do u charge for the window as per your post above on 5 Jan @ 4.45pm (Post number 6259)?
Mine is 3 room flat, corridor unit at Marine Parade area. Wanna change 2 windows. Pls PM me. Thanks!

Hi,

Is it possible to just change the locks of window grilles?
I also need to install new grilles for my kitchen.
Can fix appt to take mesasurements?

Hi Dawn,

mine is 5 room flat.

if i change all the sliding window to open window and the window grill for the whole house, how much does it cost?
thanks

Hi Dawn,

Do you do lock replacement for main door wrought iron gate? Mine is a bit faulty in that the key turns but can't 'bite' the lock or the key gets slotted in but is stuck in there. Please provide quotation. Thanks.

Hi,

I need the quotation for aluminium window for 5 rm in Punggol.

Living room - 6 panels
Bedroom 1 - 3 panels
Bedroom 2 - 3 panels
MBR - 7 panels (J shape)

I just wan a simple aluminum grill (Single horizontal type). Let me know the quatation via PM Thanks!

Back