(2019/05/29) Factory Price - Windows/ Grilles/ Gates/ Repairs

Hi,

How do you charge for e frosted glass swing door for toilet x2 and clear glass door for kitchen? thx

8078279.jpg
8078280.jpg
8078281.jpg

8078282.jpg
8078283.jpg

Hi,

My HDB toilet door is unable to lock, there's a crack there, do u do repairs for that or i need to replace the whole door? I can pm u the pics if u want.

I've sublet my house, so dun intend to replace it if possible as i think my tenants won't take good care of it anyway.

Btw, do u have plumbing services too?

Please help urgently!!

Hi,

I'm interested to make grilles for the whole house, 4rm flat living room and 3 bedrooms...roughly how much would it be? please pm me
Thanks.

Hi replied all email

hi ivy, u dun accept pm

hi naberrie17: emailed u,
for any urgent enquires please sms/ call my hubby 81123882 alex

thanks !

Hi Dawn, since Alex is hospitalised, I thought I write to you instead. My wrought iron gate was installed by your company but as a result, I am unable to use my old Vanni lockpad as the lock pin hits the rod. Alex mentioned that there is a Vanni model 6868 with the lock pin shorter (around 5cm) than normal ones (7cm). I have been sourcing high & low in Singapore hardware shops but not able to find it. Can you help me check where can I get it? I have a young boy at home so it's crucial for me to get a padlock. By the way, the gate lock is crooked and not straight. So the lockpad cannot rest on top of the lock. So how do I install? Please PM me.

Oops, that pic looks like a condo unit. Pls quote me the price for similar design but for normal HDB main door. Tks.

hi,

can you quote for replacing 4rm hdb main door and bedroom doors and also installing of 2 shower screen.

Do you have bi-fold toilet door with mirror outside (instead of coloured panels) and how much?

Thanks

Hi,

Am keen to get quote for:
- Normal bifold door for toilet
- Whether there is bifold door with mirror on one side
- whether you can do repair for sliding door (toilet lock spoilt and sliding not so smooth)
- whether you can do repair for gate at the main door

Appreciate if you can email me at [email protected], so that I can also email you pictures of the main gate.

Thanks!

Hi Dawn ,

How much for the bi-fold door for toilet?
What are the range of clrs you have and prices pls?
I'm looking for something dark. maybe black or grey..

Back