(2019/05/29) Factory Price - Windows/ Grilles/ Gates/ Repairs

hi there,

i am looking for window grills for 4 bedroom excluding the living room.

MBR 3 panels
Room 3 panels
Kitchen 2 panels
Kitchen 2 panels

Pls kindly advise the total cost and designs available. Thanks

Hi can u quote me the window grills for 4 rooms HDB :-

MBR - 8 Panels
Room 2 - 3 panels
Room 3 - 3 Panels
Living room - 4 panels
Kitchen - 2 panels

Pls PM me the quotation for the aluminium design. thanks

Posted on Monday, June 11, 2012 - 10:46 pm:       
Hi,
Pls quote for the following, horizontal grills.

4 room flat in sengkang
Living - 4 panel
Bedroom - 3 panels
Kitchen - 2 panel
Laundry yard - 2 panel slidding.

Hi Dawn & Alex, thank you for the prompt service rendered. Had engaged your service to do my whole house new 4rm flat grilles and sliding windows for my utility area. The workmanship is good and the price is reasonable. Im considering to do the bi-fold door for my common bathroom.
Thank you.

Can you give an estimate price of just the windows replacement to sliding window for a 3-room HDB flat?

Another quote to include the grille.

Thanks

Can you give an estimate price of just the windows replacement to sliding window for a 3-room HDB flat?

Another quote to include the grille.

Thanks

Hi, I need windows grills quote for 1 balcony, 3 bedrooms (all windows have 4 panels) and kitchen (3 panel). Basic white horizontal types.

Thanks.

Hi Dawn,

I need to do some retrofit to an resale flat, is your company BCA approved window contractor and do you do this kinda retrofit jobs ?

kindly advice.

thanks!

HI Maplemummy:sry no invisible grille

HI Interrace, yes BCA approved window contractor and yes do retrofit jobs

Hi

Will your hubby has an estimate quote for BTO at champion courts (Woodlands) for 5 room with service yard window & grill? I am looking at matte silver aluminium. Can pm me

Hi, I need windows grills quote for 1 balcony (6 panels), 2 bedrooms (5 panels each) and kitchen (3 panel). White powdercoated horizontal types.

Thanks.

Hi Dawn,

Pls advice what are the charges like then to retrofit a 4RM resale.
Sliding for living and kitchen, casement for the 3 bedrooms. And how long it will take to retrofit these?

Thanks!

Hi, pls quote the price for wrought iron gate for resale hdb. Taking pic 32 as reference. Pls also advise if other designs are available

Back