(2019/05/29) Factory Price - Windows/ Grilles/ Gates/ Repairs

Hi, please quote price for 4 room Hougang.

1) hall 3 panels change to rod iron. Windows instead of full panel change to half. (top and bottom can slide open)

For rooms sliding windows and aluminium grills only.

2) master bedroom 2 panels
3) 2 bedrooms 2 panels
4) kitchen 2 panels

Pls pm or email [email protected]

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">REVIEW FROM CUSTOMERS:</font></font>

<font color="0000ff">

Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 2:12 pm:

Baby1234 (baby1234)
Username: baby1234

Post Number: 197

Dawn and the husband has came to quote onsite.. The charges is per what is stated with no additional.. Seems a friendly and accomodative couple.

Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 10:16 am:

Baby1234 (baby1234)

Post Number: 214

Hi
The contractor has came and install the window grills.. Not bad, as all is done in 15 mintues.. Paid SGD 320 for the total installations

Can recommned them to my friends/relatives

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2011 - 11:09 am:

NFN (babydoeee)
Username: babydoeee

Post Number: 867

Hi Dawn,
Thanks for coming down last Tues. can u get ur guys to come down earlier- say 930am? cos tot want go jb that day la...

Dear All,
Dawn and her hubby came down to measure and was showing me &amp; family some photos of the iron Wrought which i'm interested to do.. We did do some survey at shops and we decided to go ahead and sign the deal with Dawn as the prices she have quoted is slightly cheaper.
My installation for my front door gate will be this Sat.. will update u all once my gate is up...

Posted on Monday, October 10, 2011 - 9:21 am:

NFN (babydoeee)

Post Number: 869

Dear Dawn,
Thanks.. your guys came at 930am.. and all done in abt 1hr.. good job.
Will keep your contact for future home..

dear other Mummies interested to do the iron grills/ windows,
I did mine with Dawn &amp; contractor.. (eheheh)..
good job.. well done... i was able to get my design, my colours and still at a slightly cheaper price compared to shops.. and the quality of the item is good too ... no regrets.. Do consider using their service..

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 3:44 pm:

Karen Lee (karenxin83)
Username: karenxin83

Post Number: 1245

Hi dawn, thanks for the great workmanship n fast service..
I love my new windows

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted on Monday, December 19, 2011 - 8:51 pm:

Roro (rorokidul)
Username: rorokidul

Post Number: 561

Hi Dawn,
Me and hubby went down to meet your hubby at our new flat today. We are very happy with his service and he even gave us lots of useful tips. As he is also a family man, he understands our needs so gave us advices such as what kind of window grill pattern to choose (we chose plain horizontal but changed to another type because he said it's more durable in case my boy decide to make it his monkey bar haha...) He also helps us to make choices that are within budget but still quality and nice.
My hubby cannot complain now when I'm addicted to SMH.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted on Monday, January 23, 2012 - 6:37 pm:

Sherene (she)
Username: she

Post Number: 168

Hi Dawn,

Had two bi-fold doors installed last week.
Excellent workmanship and good service!
Thank you!! 祝:生意兴隆,财源广进!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 2:10 pm:

dinobaby (dinobaby)
Username: dinobaby

Post Number: 281

Hi,

Would like to thank Alex for his speedy and great advices on the kind of grilles or window panels to choose. He is also patient with us, providing alternatives to work around and it was still within our budget with the nice gd quality look gate and grilles. Thank you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted on Monday, April 16, 2012 - 9:25 am:

Lynn (lynn02)
Advanced Member
Username: lynn02

Post Number: 6070

Hi Dawn,

I thank u and alex for the fast services!
He manage to dropby my place at very last min appt!</font>

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000"> Any urgent enquires, pls contact my hubby at 81123882 (Alex)</font></font>

6942699.jpg

Hi,

Please give me a good quote!

Nusery Room: 120 x 55 inches (approximation. not very good at measuring). Total of 4 window panes.

Like the design you posted above, normal horizontal, white colour.

PM or email me [email protected]

Cheers!

Hi,

Please quote me the following.

Living Room: 4 panels
3 Bedroom: 3 panels each room

I like the horizontal design. Aluminium and bronze colour.

Hi,

Pls quote me the estimated price for an iron wrought grills for main door (wider than normal HDB main gate as it is situated outside the corridor.

All pm replied
this few days will update on the new house done from singaporemotherhood
busy attending to client and havent post up newly make photo
if any miss out pls email me again or call me at 81123882

Will update more on this coming friday and saturdy on the new installation
currently also doing a executive unit at toa payoh with 28 panel and full white ad green glass
will upload as soon as the house is done up

Hi Dawn/Alex,

Just wanted to say how pleased I am with your very prompt and efficient service. Thank you for replying to my emails so quickly and fitting me into your schedule at such short notice.

Very happy with my 2 new toilet doors. And I hope my hubby will also be surprised to see them when he returns from overseas next Tuesday. He's been nagging at me for procrastinating and he was sooO sure that i'd NEVER get it done in the 9 days that he'll be away. Hah! I'll show him! :D

Your guys who came over to install the new doors were also very fast, efficient and nice. Good job!

Thanks guys!
happy.gif

Hi Dawn,

Ur guys r here in the morning, very punctual and fast service and neat job done! Thanks a lot to u, alex and the 3 guys.

Hi Dawn,

I would to do up window grilles for my 5rm flat.

Kitchen: 3 panel
living room and master bedroom: 4 panel
2 guests rooms: 3 panel.
I would like the horizontal design.
Aluminium or any other material you can recommend?

Please PM me your quote.

Hi, I need to install window grill for kitchen only, 4 panel window, aluminium bronz colour.Can you pls provide me with quite? Appreciate that.

Hi Dawn,

I'm sourcing for quote to install window grilles for my 4-rm flat. Brief details as follow:

Living Room: 4 panels
Dining Area: 1 panel
Kitchen: 2 panels
MBR : 3 panels (inclusive 1 panel for aircon ledge)
2 common rms: 3 panels each

Thx much!
happy.gif

Kindly take note

We are Hdb license holder.
We are in this line for past 26 year.
We are direct factory

We provide aluminium Window and grille
Wrought iron Grille and Gates
Argon window grille

Anything regarding Aluminium, wrought iron and Glass we are able to serve u

REVIEW FROM CUSTOMERS:

Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 2:12 pm:

Baby1234 (baby1234)

Post Number: 197

Dawn and the husband has came to quote onsite.. The charges is per what is stated with no additional.. Seems a friendly and accomodative couple.

Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 10:16 am:

Baby1234 (baby1234)

Post Number: 214

Hi
The contractor has came and install the window grills.. Not bad, as all is done in 15 mintues.. Paid SGD 320 for the total installations

Can recommned them to my friends/relatives

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2011 - 11:09 am:

NFN (babydoeee)

Post Number: 867

Hi Dawn,
Thanks for coming down last Tues. can u get ur guys to come down earlier- say 930am? cos tot want go jb that day la...

Dear All,
Dawn and her hubby came down to measure and was showing me &amp; family some photos of the iron Wrought which i'm interested to do.. We did do some survey at shops and we decided to go ahead and sign the deal with Dawn as the prices she have quoted is slightly cheaper.
My installation for my front door gate will be this Sat.. will update u all once my gate is up...

Posted on Monday, October 10, 2011 - 9:21 am:

NFN (babydoeee)

Post Number: 869

Dear Dawn,
Thanks.. your guys came at 930am.. and all done in abt 1hr.. good job.
Will keep your contact for future home..

dear other Mummies interested to do the iron grills/ windows,
I did mine with Dawn &amp; contractor.. (eheheh)..
good job.. well done... i was able to get my design, my colours and still at a slightly cheaper price compared to shops.. and the quality of the item is good too ... no regrets.. Do consider using their service..

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 3:44 pm:

Karen Lee (karenxin83)
Username: karenxin83

Post Number: 1245

Hi dawn, thanks for the great workmanship n fast service..
I love my new windows

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted on Monday, December 19, 2011 - 8:51 pm:

Roro (rorokidul)
Username: rorokidul

Post Number: 561

Hi Dawn,
Me and hubby went down to meet your hubby at our new flat today. We are very happy with his service and he even gave us lots of useful tips. As he is also a family man, he understands our needs so gave us advices such as what kind of window grill pattern to choose (we chose plain horizontal but changed to another type because he said it's more durable in case my boy decide to make it his monkey bar haha...) He also helps us to make choices that are within budget but still quality and nice.
My hubby cannot complain now when I'm addicted to SMH.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted on Monday, January 23, 2012 - 6:37 pm:

Sherene (she)
Username: she

Post Number: 168

Hi Dawn,

Had two bi-fold doors installed last week.
Excellent workmanship and good service!
Thank you!! 祝:生意兴隆,财源广进!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 2:10 pm:

dinobaby (dinobaby)
Username: dinobaby

Post Number: 281

Hi,

Would like to thank Alex for his speedy and great advices on the kind of grilles or window panels to choose. He is also patient with us, providing alternatives to work around and it was still within our budget with the nice gd quality look gate and grilles. Thank you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted on Monday, April 16, 2012 - 9:25 am:

Lynn (lynn02)
Advanced Member

Post Number: 6070

Hi Dawn,

I thank u and alex for the fast services!
He manage to dropby my place at very last min appt!

famela (famela)
Username: famela

Post Number: 1370
Posted on Friday, April 27, 2012 - 9:17 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Dawn/Alex,

Just wanted to say how pleased I am with your very prompt and efficient service. Thank you for replying to my emails so quickly and fitting me into your schedule at such short notice.

Very happy with my 2 new toilet doors. And I hope my hubby will also be surprised to see them when he returns from overseas next Tuesday. He's been nagging at me for procrastinating and he was sooO sure that i'd NEVER get it done in the 9 days that he'll be away. Hah! I'll show him! :D

Your guys who came over to install the new doors were also very fast, efficient and nice. Good job!

Thanks guys!

Lynn (lynn02)
Advanced Member

Post Number: 6071
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2012 - 3:12 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Dawn,

Ur guys r here in the morning, very punctual and fast service and neat job done! Thanks a lot to u, alex and the 3 guys.

We hereby thanks all client that have Send us feedback
anything to improve pls inform me also
and also we will try to do our best serve u better.

Today installing 2 unit from SMH too will try to get the picture up asap

Back