2017 IVF mummies

today is my 2nd day missed period. Took a early pregnancy dectector using clearblue but show not pregnant. my menstrual was usually regular between 26 to 28 days. The changes did to my body this mth was that i went for a SIS(sono) ultrascan to prepare for ivf. Not sure whether does this disrupts my menstrual cycle and also after the scan i found that my ovulation from normally 13th day became 17th day and there was very little muscus. I went to do some search online and many mentioned that there will be a high chance to pregnany after the SIS scan as they clean up the internal. The only symptoms i am having a small on and off cramp at my abdominal

does anyone remember after the SIS scan, ur menstrual came late ?

Think can request doc for a scan, at least get a peace of mind. Hope things will turn out ok.
Hi weovv
Yea its confirm CP. I went to ultrasound at private clinic and they confirm no sac at all. Have to return bt again just to make sure HCG drop to zero. Still waiting full flow menses. Been spotting since Saturday.

Hi weovv
Yea its confirm CP. I went to ultrasound at private clinic and they confirm no sac at all. Have to return bt again just to make sure HCG drop to zero. Still waiting full flow menses. Been spotting since Saturday.
Hi Cahyasuci, I'm so sorry to hear about the CP. Do u mind sharing at what weeks were your beta readings?

Hi Cahyasuci, I'm so sorry to hear about the CP. Do u mind sharing at what weeks were your beta readings?

Thanks Vk85. Planning for my next cycle in January since i still have frozen embbies. Hope all fine for your side. Which hospital you are with?

4weeks 3days : 105
5weeks : 266
5weeks 3days: 309
6weeks: 348

Its stop doubling after the 2nd beta. Thats how they conclude it as CP.

Thanks Vk85. Planning for my next cycle in January since i still have frozen embbies. Hope all fine for your side. Which hospital you are with?

4weeks 3days : 105
5weeks : 266
5weeks 3days: 309
6weeks: 348

Its stop doubling after the 2nd beta. Thats how they conclude it as CP.
Okay all the best for your FET! I'm with SGH. My beta at 4 weeks (15dpo) was 224. Tmr (21dpo) I go back for my 2nd beta and I am so so very nervous. I don't think i can take another CP.

Okay all the best for your FET! I'm with SGH. My beta at 4 weeks (15dpo) was 224. Tmr (21dpo) I go back for my 2nd beta and I am so so very nervous. I don't think i can take another CP.
Do continue to talk to your embies and dun stress yourself now. You have no spotting right? Your hcg might have already doubled (or more). There are cases shared in the other thread about sistas who got low hcg level but carried on with a healthy pregnancy. All the next for your repeat BT tomorrow!

Do continue to talk to your embies and dun stress yourself now. You have no spotting right? Your hcg might have already doubled (or more). There are cases shared in the other thread about sistas who got low hcg level but carried on with a healthy pregnancy. All the next for your repeat BT tomorrow!
thanks shiro ger. yup no spotting so far which has been a great sense of comfort. hoping for a good result tmr, fingers crossed!

Wish you good luck Vk85. Totally understand how you're feeling. It was a nerve-wracking journey for me for the past weeks. I finally accepted the reality and move on. Hope to hear good news from you tmr!

Wish you good luck Vk85. Totally understand how you're feeling. It was a nerve-wracking journey for me for the past weeks. I finally accepted the reality and move on. Hope to hear good news from you tmr!
thank u all! went for the blood test this morning and SGH policy is 'no call means good news'. They said that if they don't call by 3 30pm, everything should be fine. Well its 4 20pm now and I have not receieved any call so I am very happy!! A little unnerving not to know the numbers but maybe I will call and kachiow tmr or see it during my scan appt next week :)

Hi weovv
Hi cahyasuci
I'm so sorry about it. Must have been an emotional rollercoaster.. huggzzz!! Most important now is to take good care of yourself and recuperate. And all the best for your FET.

Hi cahyasuci
I'm so sorry about it. Must have been an emotional rollercoaster.. huggzzz!! Most important now is to take good care of yourself and recuperate. And all the best for your FET.
Hi weovv, Thank you for your comfort words and best wishes. You take good care too

Lol I'm also a first time preggie... Very new and still reeling from the positive beta as well... No morning sickness or whatsoever yet. Being IVF-er, I'm now worrying about the bb's progress and stability after worrying thru the 2ww. MichNg has been helping to reassure me thru PM as we were active in the other thread for support for sisters still going thru ivf. Among the 3 of us, she's now the pioneer lol.

Surprised so long no one started this thread. Hopefully those due in Jan and feb 2017 can join us too.

Really grateful for IVF. I hope we get many BFPs for the rest of the year among the sisters who are still trying so that they can graduate to here!
Hi, I happen to come upon your thread. May i check with you, did u had just 1 blastocyst transfer and u got BFP? During the 2WW, did u experienced anything? Cos I've just had 1 blastocyst transfer on last Wed and I have yet to experience any thing apart from extremely bloating..

Hi truddy, I was with Prof Pc Wong @ NUH and yes, they will only tc of us till 12wks for mine. I am going to see my gynae A/Prof Su Lin Lin @ NUH on 22nd Aug for first visit.

Hi kukuangelia

Wanted to find out about your experience with Prof Su Lin Lin. I think I am about 5 weeks now and only managed to get an appt with her end of December. Such a long wait....

Hi, I happen to come upon your thread. May i check with you, did u had just 1 blastocyst transfer and u got BFP? During the 2WW, did u experienced anything? Cos I've just had 1 blastocyst transfer on last Wed and I have yet to experience any thing apart from extremely bloating..

I have no symptoms at all during my 2ww. I had 2 blasto trsf. I was feeling hopeless when I went for bt but to receive call tat I bfp.. so try not to look into symptoms too much although I know it's hard. Enjoy ur 2 weeks break

I have no symptoms at all during my 2ww. I had 2 blasto trsf. I was feeling hopeless when I went for bt but to receive call tat I bfp.. so try not to look into symptoms too much although I know it's hard. Enjoy ur 2 weeks break
Wow... 2 blastocysts are good.. You have nothing much to worry. I only had 1 transfer. Really hoping that it will be successful. How nice of your gynae to transfer 2. mine refused to as she was worried that I may end up with twins since I once gave birth a pair of twins via IUI.

Wow... 2 blastocysts are good.. You have nothing much to worry. I only had 1 transfer. Really hoping that it will be successful. How nice of your gynae to transfer 2. mine refused to as she was worried that I may end up with twins since I once gave birth a pair of twins via IUI.

Even 1 Aso can be twins as well. Cos it's happening to me now. First scan only saw 1hb suddenly a week later saw 2 hb . It's identical twin but the worry part is they are in a sac tat may have complications n worries ahead.

Even 1 Aso can be twins as well. Cos it's happening to me now. First scan only saw 1hb suddenly a week later saw 2 hb . It's identical twin but the worry part is they are in a sac tat may have complications n worries ahead.
Wow thats fantastic. I dont mind another pair of twins as currently my twins are 5 this yr. I really hope this 1 blast works... My blood test is next Wed.

hi ladies..currently 5w4days and first scan is this friday. I keep having this on-and-off throbbing sensation at the sides. it's not really painful but a little uncomfortable. it comes and goes like a few times a day. now a little worried about ectopic pregnancy. am I over thinking it? appreciate any help!

hi ladies..currently 5w4days and first scan is this friday. I keep having this on-and-off throbbing sensation at the sides. it's not really painful but a little uncomfortable. it comes and goes like a few times a day. now a little worried about ectopic pregnancy. am I over thinking it? appreciate any help!
I had such on-off throbbing pain in my previous pregnancy and the pregnancy went on smoothly.
I am doing my 6-week scan 1 day after you. I also experienced on-off throbbing pain on either sides of my pelvic. To add on to my worries, i have been spotting since last Sat with horrible vomiting. I am concerned about it being molar pregnancy or blighted ovum. I guess we cannot do anything now coz the scan will happen these few days. Just continue to talk to the fetus and if you have a religion, pray.

Hey shiro_ger, was just passing by n saw your post, wow, congrats babe!!

N congrats to dollygal too! N all the ladies here!
Lol...must be fast before i hit the big 4s. LOL but i am not optimistic about this pregnancy though. Hai
Why are you here? Shouldn't you be resting and bonding with baby?

Lol...must be fast before i hit the big 4s. LOL but i am not optimistic about this pregnancy though. Hai
Why are you here? Shouldn't you be resting and bonding with baby?

Wah good u r my inspiration! Just rest more n hope for the best, pray your scan on Sat is all good!

Baby is gnawing away at my boobs now so my hands are very free, n the forum is cheaper than online shopping mah, haha.

thanks shiro ger! yes shall try not to go too crazy till friday. all sorts of weird thoughts running through my head like possibility of ectopic, blighted ovum, molar preg etc. but trying to keep positive!
u keep positive too! i have heard of so many spotting stories that led to healthy babies!

Hi anyone went to private clinic to get progesterone injection? Kkh only gave pills to take 2 times a day. Is it enough?

Hi anyone went to private clinic to get progesterone injection? Kkh only gave pills to take 2 times a day. Is it enough?

Hi mimijune,

My other doctor whom I'm seeing concurrently prescribed me with additional crinone gel and told me to continue using the gel as it helps with womb support. I think some gals will ask for proluton injections but in my case, my blood test results showed my progesterone level to be ok so I didn't need the injections.

So other than the oral progesterone tablets that I'm taking, I'm also continuing with crinone gel usage

Hi mimijune,

My other doctor whom I'm seeing concurrently prescribed me with additional crinone gel and told me to continue using the gel as it helps with womb support. I think some gals will ask for proluton injections but in my case, my blood test results showed my progesterone level to be ok so I didn't need the injections.

So other than the oral progesterone tablets that I'm taking, I'm also continuing with crinone gel usage
Hi thank you for reply. Which private doctor ur seeing? Ru with kkh too? I still left a few crinone gel from kkh.

Hi thank you for reply. Which private doctor ur seeing? Ru with kkh too? I still left a few crinone gel from kkh.
Yes, I'm with kkh too but I'm also seeing Dr CT Yeong from tow yung clinic, he did a blood test on me to check my beta-hcg and progesterone levels and recommended that I continue with the crinone gel usage. if you still have some leftover, then you can continue using it as according to him, it's additional support and will not compromise the pregnancy

Yes, I'm with kkh too but I'm also seeing Dr CT Yeong from tow yung clinic, he did a blood test on me to check my beta-hcg and progesterone levels and recommended that I continue with the crinone gel usage. if you still have some leftover, then you can continue using it as according to him, it's additional support and will not compromise the pregnancy
Hi how's his charges? Which week u start to see him? I m currently in 5 weeks. Kkh didn't test progesterone level. Only beta hcg blood test. Thank you for reply.

Hi how's his charges? Which week u start to see him? I m currently in 5 weeks. Kkh didn't test progesterone level. Only beta hcg blood test. Thank you for reply.

I started seeing him before I commenced my fresh cycle with kkh. His consultation fee is $100 and the blood test is pretty standard charge at $35 for each check.

Kkh will not check progesterone levels as it is not part of their ivf protocol so you will need to request to do this at private clinics. I thinking checking progesterone levels is not a bad thing as it will give you an idea of how much support you need during this crucial period.

Some gals go for proluton injections twice a week so I guess, everyone is different. proluton injections are quite expensive though, I think it's 150plus per jab

I started seeing him before I commenced my fresh cycle with kkh. His consultation fee is $100 and the blood test is pretty standard charge at $35 for each check.

Kkh will not check progesterone levels as it is not part of their ivf protocol so you will need to request to do this at private clinics. I thinking checking progesterone levels is not a bad thing as it will give you an idea of how much support you need during this crucial period.

Some gals go for proluton injections twice a week so I guess, everyone is different. proluton injections are quite expensive though, I think it's 150plus per jab
Hi thank you. How many weeks ru now? Have u done 1st scanning at kkh? Will doc scan for you or nurse?

Hi thank you. How many weeks ru now? Have u done 1st scanning at kkh? Will doc scan for you or nurse?

I just reached my 6th week and my scan will only be one week from now, very nervous about that..

I think it should be the doc who will be doing the scanning since my appointment is with him....

I just reached my 6th week and my scan will only be one week from now, very nervous about that..

I think it should be the doc who will be doing the scanning since my appointment is with him....
I see. Ur one week earlier than me. Mine is next week Saturday 1st scan. Very worried. Have u feel any symptoms yet? I just pee more often and hungry all the time. Sometimes my legs are aching in evening. No vomiting yet.

I see. Ur one week earlier than me. Mine is next week Saturday 1st scan. Very worried. Have u feel any symptoms yet? I just pee more often and hungry all the time. Sometimes my legs are aching in evening. No vomiting yet.

Yah I'm also pretty worried but trying hard not to think about it... other than peeing very often (especially in the middle of the night, I wake up like 3 times to pee and alot too! dunno where all the liquid came from) I don't have much symptoms. Also, I have mild cramping every now and then... now just praying hard all will turn out well

Hi all, anyone here have spotting before you find out u are pregnant? Especially those who did IVF. This is my 1st IVF, and i've been having brown spotting at the applicator CRINONE gel that to be insert in the vagina. I donno is it implantation or period coming cos my period is around the corner. My previous pregnancy I had no spotting. Can anyone help. I am sooo worried.

Hi all, anyone here have spotting before you find out u are pregnant? Especially those who did IVF. This is my 1st IVF, and i've been having brown spotting at the applicator CRINONE gel that to be insert in the vagina. I donno is it implantation or period coming cos my period is around the corner. My previous pregnancy I had no spotting. Can anyone help. I am sooo worried.

When is ur bt?

Hi all, went for my 6 week scan last friday and saw a beautiful heartbeat. Going for my 7 week beta this Friday and 8 week scan next Friday. So nervous but trying to be positive. Is there any WA chat groups or FB groups that are more active?

I don't think there's wa group for ivf thread here? But u can go online calculate ur edd n join the month group in smh.. like July 2017 mummies n etc.. most of them have wa groupchat or fb group

Yah I'm also pretty worried but trying hard not to think about it... other than peeing very often (especially in the middle of the night, I wake up like 3 times to pee and alot too! dunno where all the liquid came from) I don't have much symptoms. Also, I have mild cramping every now and then... now just praying hard all will turn out well
Hi have you done the first scan ? How's everything? Wish everything ok for u.

Hi have you done the first scan ? How's everything? Wish everything ok for u.

Hihi,

Thank you, my scan is tomorrow morning. other than mild cramps every now and then, and peeing super often in the middle of the night, I don't really have any other symptoms. About a week ago I had some mild nausea but that is gone...also, I keep craving for unhealthy food (French fries, fried stuff, Bak chor mee, laksa) but I'm resisting the urge to eat it..lol

How about you?

Hihi,

Thank you, my scan is tomorrow morning. other than mild cramps every now and then, and peeing super often in the middle of the night, I don't really have any other symptoms. About a week ago I had some mild nausea but that is gone...also, I keep craving for unhealthy food (French fries, fried stuff, Bak chor mee, laksa) but I'm resisting the urge to eat it..lol

How about you?
Oh I thought ur scan was yesterday. I got bleeding on last Monday until Tuesday. So went to O&G to check out. Nth abnormal found. Only seen yolk sac since still early. Give me more med to take 3 times a day. Luckily yesterday and today no more bleeding. My Appointment is coming Saturday.

Oh, what sort of meds did the doc give? also, did they give you support jabs? eg proluton?
It is dydrogesterone pills. Same med given to bfp after blood test. Just increase dosage to 3 times per day. They nv gave injection even though I asked 2 times. I will ask Tan HH why nv give any injection.

I see, good thing bleeding stopped so don't worry too much... kkh is very basic, so I think u must go private clinic and ask for the shots.. u can try Thomson or my doctor at tow yung clinic

Did u insist for the shots though? I read on earlier forum that kk will give leh if there's bleeding....

Also if u still have leftover crinone gel, can use that too

Back