2016/06 (June) baby

Morning mummies, any natural remedies for sore throat and a pending cold? Guess i oversnacked
I drink manuka honey water and gargle after brushing of teeth. Read that if no gargling solution, can use salt water.
Kiwi and guava has high vit c, so eat plenty of it to it to prevent the sickness getting worse.

I drink manuka honey water and gargle after brushing of teeth. Read that if no gargling solution, can use salt water.
Kiwi and guava has high vit c, so eat plenty of it to it to prevent the sickness getting worse.

Thanks for the tips ky10. Will try them out!

Hi All, my wife and me are expecting our first this coming June 21st. Lost our previous baby at 12 weeks last CNY.
Good to know fellow parents who are having their baby ard our EDD. Wanna ask if any mum to be experience rashes under the breast area? my wife is having this condition so she's feeling quite frustrated. If there is a FB group can add me? [email protected]

FB group has been set to secret hence adding in fb grp pg can only be possible after adding as friends or there is close network.
You can add me via [email protected]
Thereafter i will add u into e fb grp pg. *Note, since its secret, people in your list can't see your posts on their newsfeed unless they are in the group as well.*

gals.. this is my no.3. my hub does not want to keep due to financial problem (i am not working) and 2nd bb is stil young. at first i felt really angry with my husband for wanting to terminate the pregnancy, i wish to keep the bb but i have to face the reality.. . i feel very down in the past 3 weeks. now i am in 7th week. this is really a hard decision for me..

gals.. this is my no.3. my hub does not want to keep due to financial problem (i am not working) and 2nd bb is stil young. at first i felt really angry with my husband for wanting to terminate the pregnancy, i wish to keep the bb but i have to face the reality.. . i feel very down in the past 3 weeks. now i am in 7th week. this is really a hard decision for me..

Hi jelly4ish, may I know how is your situation right now? Would you consider giving your baby up for adoption?

Dear all, apologies for the delay! Forum dun send me notifications at time :S dun understand y it happens like tis.
Please note admins have tried sending requests using email address given before but requestors always dun receive.
So the best way is to add me in FB ([email protected]) n drop me a msg tt u r adding becos to join the grp. I will add u into the group there after. Thanks.

Please note the June EDD secret group is purely for expecting genuine incoming June bbies. Strictly no promoting/marketing transaction in the group. Peace to all ! Not targeting at anyone.

Hello! My EDD is 16 Jun 16. Can I be added to the FB group? My email address is [email protected]. Thanks in advance! :)
@kaytee6 Fren request sent earlier. Still no acceptance yet.

Hi All, my wife and me are expecting our first this coming June 21st. Lost our previous baby at 12 weeks last CNY.
Good to know fellow parents who are having their baby ard our EDD. Wanna ask if any mum to be experience rashes under the breast area? my wife is having this condition so she's feeling quite frustrated. If there is a FB group can add me? [email protected]
@conybrown ur fb profile is restricted. plz add me instead. [email protected]. thanks!

Hi my EDD is 4 June... I have tried adding you, Cindy... Thanks in advance!
@senoganer Added! :)

Hi.. My EDD is 7 June. can please add me to FB secret group? :) [email protected]

Thank you.
@LFL86 ur fb profile is restricted. plz add me instead. [email protected]. thanks!

Hi,
My EDD is june 6. This is my #2 child.
Can some1 add me to the FB group pls.
My email is [email protected]

Hoping to make more mummy frens and exchange pointers after Al it's been 5 years having to start engine n look after a newborn again.

Dear all, apologies for the delay! Forum dun send me notifications at time  dun understand y it happens like tis.
Please note admins have tried sending requests using email address given before but requestors always dun receive.
So the best way is to add me in FB ([email protected]) n drop me a msg tt u r adding becos to join the grp. I will add u into the group there after. Thanks.

Hi mummies, glad to join all of you here. My edd is 4th June and this is my #3.

Can someone pls add me to the fb group and WA group too if there's any?. Or Anyone here that I can pm about this?

Tia!

Hi mummies, congrats on ur bundle of joy.. I have a Prelove Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier Miracle Airy Mesh to let go. PM me if interested. Tks :)

Hello All Mums,

Not too sure I am posting in the right chat group but I figured most of you already delivered by now & congratulations for your new born. :)
I am due Jan 2017 and looking high and low for a good confinement nanny...since it is CNY period, it is harder to find one, good ones that I have contacted all taken =(

Can any of you share with me your contacts if you have any good experienced confinement nanny that you would recommend?
Thank you so much.

Regards,
Noob mom

Back