(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

I can understand.... I am counting down to the finishing line of my confinement period next week :) Thru'out my whole house can't even on the air con and can only on the fan.... My baby room also just on the fan.... But these few nights I still let the fan in my bedroom to turn at my direction in order to sleep..... Weather is simply too hot to stand.....

Btw my cl said we need to change the tops whenever it gets wet to avoid getting "wind" into our body. Ren.....
I shower out only sweat alr. Like tt i can change like 10 tops a day laaaaa. But fan not recommended. Aircon still ok eh. I saw a website that said aircon 26-28 deg is ok. But cannot blow direct fan. Its in chinese la. If u can understand, u see.

http://www.mama.cn/news/art/20120727/98475.html

My tummy is flabby. wanna do some exercises to tone it up. Anyone has any recom for post natal exercises? Anyway please add me into the whatsapp group?

Hi all, I am going to finish my confinement this sat and my baby is born on 18 june 2015? Would like to meet other mom and dad. By any chance is there gathering of june babies?

Hi all, I am going to finish my confinement this sat and my baby is born on 18 june 2015? Would like to meet other mom and dad. By any chance is there gathering of june babies?

would like to join the whats app chat group. 9191 2120

Hi mummies, im a FTM. is there a fb group that I can join for our EDD group? Delivered on 25th june and into confinement month now but kinda struggling with everything. Would love to be added to the grouo for some suport! My email is [email protected]
Thank you!

Hi, any mummy here who is interested to be part of a photographic project that includes your baby (it will be a free session), please PM me for further details.

Last edited:
I am with doctor Michele Lee.. she will let us hear the heartbeat of baby..Anyway I bought a fetal Doppler, I can heard baby heartbeat anytime. Hee.

hi Enk.. I would like to check with you on your experience with Michele Lee.. I am with her now but not sure about her delivery skill..

I would like to join the whatsapp group too. My gal was born on 18 June.
My hp is 98388348.
Do other mummies become very forgetful & have poorer eyesight due to lack of sleep?
I am new mom & taking care of my bb alone in the day.

Hi my number is 91010688
Sorry i replied to myself. In case you din see this.

Oh yes forgot to add. Our WA grp is very active, u may get flood of msges overnight. Do let me know if u r up for it cos we have cases of mums who cant catch up with the msges, end up leaving the group.

Sorry i replied to myself. In case you din see this.

Oh yes forgot to add. Our WA grp is very active, u may get flood of msges overnight. Do let me know if u r up for it cos we have cases of mums who cant catch up with the msges, end up leaving the group.
Pls add me 98388348. Thks!

Hi mummies, I had just given birth to my 2nd princess on 2/6/2015. I would like to be in the WA group chat. My mobile no. is 9798 7675. Thanks! :)

Anyone using Hegen milk bottle? If any mommies here have used it before, I hope I could have some review here before I buy for my baby which is going to be due soon. :) thanks in advance!

Hi mommies can i request to be added to the group gave birth to princess on june 17th! 90917765 thankyou

Hi, I am experiencing a large amount of hair loss postpartum starting from the 4th month. Any mummy has experience and advice on this ? Any cure and how long does this "phenomenon" lasts?

hi jessieyl,

postpartum hair loss is common n usually last 3-6mths. the hairs will grow back so not to get over worried... eat healthy n relax... monitor the condition first. try not to use over the shelf hair loss product coz not all the products r suitable for you. see a dermatologist for advice if necessary.

My experience was, after giving birth, I had moderate hair loss for 3-4months then new hair started growing back. then, I went to color my hair n use hair tonic which suddenly caused my hair to drop again. this round, the hair loss was worse than before,my hair dropped abt 200-300 strands everyday for almost a year....doc suspected mine could be female pattern hair loss... I was very depressed but slowly I learned to accept my hair loss. Abt one year later, the hair drop suddenly slow down n eventually stop... now my hair is growing normally n I swear I will nv try hair tonic or colour my hair again.

*try take birdnest, it contain high protein content which is good for hair growth.

all the best to you n take care .

Hi, I am experiencing a large amount of hair loss postpartum starting from the 4th month. Any mummy has experience and advice on this ? Any cure and how long does this "phenomenon" lasts?
This is very normal and common for most new moms ... Because while you were with child .. Your body was not only growing the baby within you.. Everything else was also in full bloom . Your hair looks nicer , your skin glowing . Your muscles / skin stretches to hold ur little darling .
Your hair hardly drops druing those months . Now that ur growth hormones are going back to normal , all those 'extra'hairs will start to drop .. It does look scary if you have long hair because it's more obvious . Don't stess and worry urself too much , it'll stop soon enough .just enjoy ur new baby & this new chapter of your wonderful life .

Last edited:
This is very normal and common for most new moms ... Because while you were with child .. Your body was not only growing the baby within you.. Everything else was also in full bloom . Your hair looks nicer , your skin glowing . Your muscles / skin stretches to hold ur little darling .
Your hair hardly drops druing those months . Now that ur growth hormones are going back to normal , all those 'extra'hairs will start to drop .. It does look scary if you have long hair because it's more obvious . Don't stess and worry urself too much , it'll stop soon enough .just enjoy ur new baby & this new chapter of your wonderful life .
Thanks ! I have short hair and the loss looks scary enough! Felt better after your explanation . Thanks.

hi jessieyl,

postpartum hair loss is common n usually last 3-6mths. the hairs will grow back so not to get over worried... eat healthy n relax... monitor the condition first. try not to use over the shelf hair loss product coz not all the products r suitable for you. see a dermatologist for advice if necessary.

My experience was, after giving birth, I had moderate hair loss for 3-4months then new hair started growing back. then, I went to color my hair n use hair tonic which suddenly caused my hair to drop again. this round, the hair loss was worse than before,my hair dropped abt 200-300 strands everyday for almost a year....doc suspected mine could be female pattern hair loss... I was very depressed but slowly I learned to accept my hair loss. Abt one year later, the hair drop suddenly slow down n eventually stop... now my hair is growing normally n I swear I will nv try hair tonic or colour my hair again.

*try take birdnest, it contain high protein content which is good for hair growth.

all the best to you n take care .
Thanks for the sharing! It Is really quite alarming to see large hair loss suddenly! . Even though I have thick hair prior pregnancy , I can literally see my hairline reclining..depressing indeed. But now knowing it's normal, I not so scared . Oh ya, colouring, rebonding not good.

Thanks ! I have short hair and the loss looks scary enough! Felt better after your explanation . Thanks.
Most welcome ... Enjoy being with ur little darling , who's getting really interesting at this age ... Something new everyday . A real fun stage for you ... With your wonderful creation .

Most welcome ... Enjoy being with ur little darling , who's getting really interesting at this age ... Something new everyday . A real fun stage for you ... With your wonderful creation .
Yup yup. She very fun and adorable to play with! Now I am preparing to wean her. Looking for easy and nutritional recipes. She is 5 months now.

Yup yup. She very fun and adorable to play with! Now I am preparing to wean her. Looking for easy and nutritional recipes. She is 5 months now.
Were you nursing her all this while , good!!
Do carry on nursing while introducing solids .Babies still need their milk intake for their first few years . .Start with only one solid for a period of time ..DO NOT TRY too many variety .. In case there's an allergy .U'd know what it is . Take care . Enjoy !!

Hi there! I've just become a sahm. Gave birth to my princess on 21-6-2015. Can I join in the whatsapp group too? My mobile number is 96311285. Thanks!

hi i m new here.. currently 12wks and 3 days. Just had my OSCAR scan done yest and wanna share if your bb is co-operative then the scan can be done in 10 mins or so but if your bb is not at the right position, then whole scan can take hrs.. i basically took 1.5 hrs to complete as the sonographer is not able to measure the NT and she basically ask me to wait outside while she scan for other patients and only at the 3rd try then she manage to capture the NT. my results is not very ideal for trisomy 21 and there is absent nasal bone so am thinking of proceeding with CVS since it can be done within 14 wks. this is my 1st pregnancy so i m actually a bit lost. is this the best option since amnio can only be done at wk 16 and harmony is also not a definite answer.
hi I know u must be having a grown up child now.

can u pls guide me what happened to nasal bone absent marker and when did it actually appear?

Back