(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

:)Hi,

I just self tested positive today and yesterday.
If really positive, will be having my no 2 in June 2015.

Just a question: Im using the LMP calculator to calculate the pregnancy weeks, it said im supposed to be 6 weeks preggy, but I only tried conceiving on 22 Sep. My menses supposed to be due this week but it did not come. I just tested positive myself.
So if 22 sep I hit jackpot, till now.... haven really 6 weeks rite?? ... hmmm.. puzzled.

I think we conceived on the same week :) and yes, reaching 6 weeks by next week.

Sorry all o_O my edd is end of May.... Whooppssss... Super kelong... Haha, anyhows!! Good luck to all of you!!! Gemini babies are gonna rock! (haha because hubs and me were planning for Jun baby, guess the big guy up there has better plans for us :p)

Mb first time u might find it weird? Easier to lie down on bed and insert. U have to push in pretty deep. Half ur finger shd go in.

It's not painful :)

I really salute mummies who dare to do this, maybe just me. I remember last time I had infection and need to insert tablet, but it was double of this pearl size, such a painful experience.. Does it leaks out if u insert and walk?

Can add me please? :) May I know what is the group name? As my profile is confidential public couldn't locate me. I will go in the group and add, my name is Michell Stephanie Chong. Thank you so much..

I'm not sure how to describe my discharge.
Mine's more of opaque... White to yellowish...
Is it bad?

Hi,

Seems like we are experiencing the same type of discharge. Mine also opaque and white/yellowish. But no smell not itchy. So I doubt mine is yeast infection..
Have no idea what it is too....anyone else here has any idea?

Hi,

Seems like we are experiencing the same type of discharge. Mine also opaque and white/yellowish. But no smell not itchy. So I doubt mine is yeast infection..
Have no idea what it is too....anyone else here has any idea?
Don't wear tight undies or use panty liners.
The discharge is normal but if you use panty liners will develop to infection faster. Gynae nagged abt breath ability.

I just came back from Korea. Oops. Lol!

Ya, suppose to add us into group. She hasn't accepted me yet. Anyone in the group yet?
I actually created another group but since got existing group then wait to join ba.

I came back from seoul a week ago too! Haha. Did u have fun? I certainly din have alot of fun

Seems Irene is busy with her family & kiddos. Let's give her sometime since it's Sunday today!
Hopefully she will respond tmr to add u ladies in!! :D

I already did but she didn't add me so I had to post here.

Wanna shhhh first :)
Haven't even told family yet. Scared my mum make me cancel all our travel plans!!!

Give her sometimes la. It's Sunday mah! :p

Congrats to u!! U r fast!! Hahaha

We haven't announce to our family yet as well. Waiting for the 1st trim to be over or as far as we can tell later.

Lets hope together! Been wanting a princess!

Hi ooohax
Congrats!
I want a gal for my #2 too!
We have been calling her the name we planned. Haha.
We trust in The Lord that this time round is a girl cos we prayed for it!
If it's a boy then.. Lol...

Hi ooohax
Congrats!
I want a gal for my #2 too!
We have been calling her the name we planned. Haha.
We trust in The Lord that this time round is a girl cos we prayed for it!
If it's a boy then.. Lol...
Hi phengpheng, even if its a boy.. I still feel blessed to have 2 kids! Haha. Of course if girl, then it would be perfect!

Back