(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

Did u see doctor after the detail scan on the same day?
I've done mine on 5 Feb n doctor appt on 27 Feb. 3 weeks plus of waiting. Haiz... I dunno wat is my boy weight. I only know that he's super active during the scan.
Is my gynea do it for me one I didn't go tmc for detailed scan.. The nurse told me that if I wanna go for second opinion den she will book the appointment for me at tmc but since my gynea checked everything is well and the organs are ok so I decided not to go tmc check again :)

but a little worried abt boy...the scan said 'notch uterine':confused:
Don worry ya ..I also hv and in fact mine is bilateral meaning both uterine artery notches seen.. juz try to lie on ur sides when u slp.

I drag 3 days aft gynae visit b4 I started eating the baby aspirin. I read some mummies condition was totally clear off few Wks later aft they found out . So maybe u can check with ur gynae again. just rem do not consume baby aspirin aft u hit 35 weeks

I went the bb fair on Sunday ... promoters more den bb stuffs for sale.

wil wait till apr fair .. ;)

piangz...woke up kina suffocated ..the haze is back here in the east part..saw on nea website said 78'moderate' range...really doubt the accuracy of ito_O

Don worry ya ..I also hv and in fact mine is bilateral meaning both uterine artery notches seen.. juz try to lie on ur sides when u slp.

I drag 3 days aft gynae visit b4 I started eating the baby aspirin. I read some mummies condition was totally clear off few Wks later aft they found out . So maybe u can check with ur gynae again. just rem do not consume baby aspirin aft u hit 35 weeks

oh okok not after week35..noted:)

yeah there was this annoying promoter for this vacuum and they 'free gift' a water filter..

piangz...woke up kina suffocated ..the haze is back here in the east part..saw on nea website said 78'moderate' range...really doubt the accuracy of ito_O
on ur air filter system if u hv now ! The air was super bad when I alighted at bedok heading to frd plc. . . My frd told me is praying day ... I was huh !!!!

oh okok not after week35..noted:)

yeah there was this annoying promoter for this vacuum and they 'free gift' a water filter..
They hv alot promoters there 2 to 3 vaccum brands and 3 to 4 insurance companies .. haha totally freak me out.

btw @bel_vodka does ur bb aspirin come in 300mg-disprin- which then hv to break into 4 parts?
Let me check n revert again ..my aspirin left at hme..but I juz tk 1 pill don't have to break into 4 parts.

Same same! Wanna go for the apr baby fair for the last shopping spree haha.. I see there are like many brands for the fair! I even though of taking leave to go on the first day haha xD

sometimes I wonder if im eating too little ..compared to some of u whose appetite so good..i cannot really eat though I sometimes crave for certain foods:confused:

actually it's the food that we take not the

April is our last chance to shop shop shop liao :D

this morning when i looked out at the window, i found so hazy..... but at this time? so strange.... :confused:

Same same! Wanna go for the apr baby fair for the last shopping spree haha.. I see there are like many brands for the fair! I even though of taking leave to go on the first day haha xD

Do we already know what's available for the April baby fair?

wah..I woke up with cramps ...20weeks now..anyone experience same?

I remember experiencing something similar around that time. The round ligaments on the left and right are especially sensitive to sudden movement. After the cramps, my tummy moved up and grew bigger.

I remember experiencing something similar around that time. The round ligaments on the left and right are especially sensitive to sudden movement. After the cramps, my tummy moved up and grew bigger.
oooooo..getting bigger by the day..

Last edited:
Mummies.. is it ok to eat spicy stuff? I just had tom yam noodle for my lunch. Very fulfilling lunch .

I think should be okay...I just had Tom yum for my lunch the other day. Soooo delicious..now that you talked about, my tummy started to grumble. Haha

This is so sweet for Valentine's Day.
ImageUploadedByForum1423921468.740647.jpg

Just wondering, any of u feel the baby's kicking changed? I used to feel the kicking on the surface of my tummy. This week it seems like kicking my insides/bladder. Is it the baby changed position?

Just wondering, any of u feel the baby's kicking changed? I used to feel the kicking on the surface of my tummy. This week it seems like kicking my insides/bladder. Is it the baby changed position?

Mayb I'm still too inexperience to feel any difference :p

Haha I also not sure... Inexperienced mummy too ;)
Same same haha.. But when I doing the detailed scan at first my bb is facing down one den awhile later she flipped and face up already.. So maybe when they are facing down U feel that they are pressing ur bladder? Den when they flip up le u feel is on the surface yah :)

I was also wondering abt the difference in the tappings movments yesterday and today ..I didn't really feel much..getting a tad worried ..

Same same haha.. But when I doing the detailed scan at first my bb is facing down one den awhile later she flipped and face up already.. So maybe when they are facing down U feel that they are pressing ur bladder? Den when they flip up le u feel is on the surface yah :)
I see... Wow so interesting u got to catch the action on ultrasound!!

I was also wondering abt the difference in the tappings movments yesterday and today ..I didn't really feel much..getting a tad worried ..
Yes I also notice that. Some days baby is super active. Then other days very quiet. Guess it is normal. Mb like us some days just wanna chill haha!!

Wow didn't know got so many. Thanks a lot babe!

Please feel free to add on if u know any :D

Last night I went to watch movie and I wonder whether izzit my pants too tight as I m wearing non maternity and bb gave me a really hard kick and boxing throughout the movie :confused:

Please feel free to add on if u know any :D

Last night I went to watch movie and I wonder whether izzit my pants too tight as I m wearing non maternity and bb gave me a really hard kick and boxing throughout the movie :confused:

I would think that is BB's way of communicating to you their discomfort! Hahaha

My BB would start kicking if I try to sleep sideways. He doesn't like to be compressed to one side.

Ya today morning I woke up feeling quite discomfort at my left side coz I've been sleeping on my left.. But now feeling much better already.. Sometimes morning I haven wake up she already kicking me inside the tummy haha.. Telling me to wake up >.<

I see... Wow so interesting u got to catch the action on ultrasound!!

Yes I also notice that. Some days baby is super active. Then other days very quiet. Guess it is normal. Mb like us some days just wanna chill haha!!
Ya, actually I didn't notice she flip is when the doc scan den she already facing up haha.. So I think they move quite fast one hehe..

Back