(2015/11) Nov 2015 Mummies

At start I'm like that. But now getting better. I will try to stand direct below the aircon, so I can breath better.
But if no choice, wear maternity wear see ppls will give up the seat to u.
Yap, usually I stand below aircon. Haha... My tummy is still flat, even wear maternity wear pple can't be bother w me.

For pre eclampsia they will do a detailed scan of yr bb, take a blood test and several blood pressures. With these 3 combinations result out in a week to determine if u r at risk of pre eclampsia before wk 34. If u r at risk i think theres some medication. I got mine last week but im ok.
omg... Need to take my blood again for preeclampsia!! Wah... Then don't know how many tubes of blood I'm going to lost on that day!!! Btw, the detailed scan is from tummy or from bottom?

Just an update:
I'm in week 9+ now.

My week 4+ - week 9 stage
(1) Feel vomit every 1 or 2 hour...vomit sour water.....feel sleepy all the time, wish don't wan to work, just lye on bed evyday, sleep 7pm+. Midnight will wake up drink hot stuff
(2) Getting better like 1 day only vomit 4-5 times, still sour water....sleepy but not tat serious from stage 1, midnight can sleep tight if eat full
(3) NOW: Morning to Afternoon, vomit 3 times (more bloated, little sour) , but 5pm - 7pm have serious vomit like wanna vomit out all the stuff in your stomach, mostly are food, vomit till gastric chou jin....

My mom cooked me everyday last 2 week and so my dinner I never vomit out.
Now my mom is left and work as CL for other people, I have to continue my fried rice day or self prepare food.
Outside food too oily and heavy and I feel I have serious vomit after eat.

How about you all? and I feel I don't like drink water...so my hubby prepare me Hong Zhao water, or I will have those instant ginger water to mixed with plain water.

Vomit mean baby stay healthy - this what I console myself, lolz
Think we r abt the same edd, I'm aso 9+wk. I recently went polyclinic for consultant of some rashes, hence otw ask doc to check my pressure due to my dizzy spell in the train. But my BP is normal, Doc say it's probably Due to I didn't eat before I travel. Told doc I vomited every meals/snacks daily. So doc prescribe Obimin (pregnant lady's multivitamin)..

I at my 11weeks still vomiting after dinner... I took cab to work and back home. Really cannot stand the long journey back home. Feeling terrible too... But I am looking for improvement since reaching 12 weeks soon.

Wah.... I cannot afford to take taxi to work everyday to&fro... Else my daily income will go to taxi uncle already!

Yap, usually I stand below aircon. Haha... My tummy is still flat, even wear maternity wear pple can't be bother w me.

omg... Need to take my blood again for preeclampsia!! Wah... Then don't know how many tubes of blood I'm going to lost on that day!!! Btw, the detailed scan is from tummy or from bottom?

Think we r abt the same edd, I'm aso 9+wk. I recently went polyclinic for consultant of some rashes, hence otw ask doc to check my pressure due to my dizzy spell in the train. But my BP is normal, Doc say it's probably Due to I didn't eat before I travel. Told doc I vomited every meals/snacks daily. So doc prescribe Obimin (pregnant lady's multivitamin)..

Wah.... I cannot afford to take taxi to work everyday to&fro... Else my daily income will go to taxi uncle already!

Its ab scan. N they r very detailed measuring on every part of fetus.. including its blood vessels... i can see various views blue red vessels on the u/s machine. I rem jus one tube. But anyway its jus a poke so quite ok de. Its tru the long detailed u/s scan i first saw my baby kip moving.... ;)

I think i gain the most here... it all attributes to my extreme hunger every 2 hours from week 6 to week 10. I wld auto wake up at 2+am, 4+am and 6+am every night cos my stomach will be so hungry that i haf to eat if not i will vomit. 2 more days to 14 weeks n my weight gain is 3+ kg... trying very hard to control my diet now. I gain 33kg for my 1st pregnancy n im short.
Eezny, U broke my no1 pregnancy record. I gained 30kg for my no1. When I had my no1 i eat non stop and morning sickness only last 1 weeks.
But for this one i keep vomit and vomit cant eat. =((

I will get those travel motion sickness especially after a meal. Need to rest at least an hour or two. Hence my dinner would be those super early hours. I find eating small meals do help.

For drinks, I'm not keen in plain water... So I will drink whatever that can hydrate me, be it cool or hot drink... Honey, soya drink etc. I just don want to be dehydrated during these super hot period.

In my bag, I will have a plastic bag just in case of vomiting which getting lesser, all sorts of candies or sweets to cater different tastes within a day when I'm out.

I dare not weight myself .. Haha.
Chubby1314, try to cut down on honey. I forget only one type of honey preggy lady then can consume.
Maybe drink wolfberries or red date water, its better than honey water.
Wolfberries help on eyes and bu qi for bb n mommy.
My fren's sis drink wolfberries water daily during her pregnancy, her bb have lot of "qi"cried super loud when born.
Haha. My girl also, as i only drink wolfberries drink during third trimester. =P
She cried really super loud. =_=

Hello ladies,I'm back! Been very tired and busy at work so not been actively participating here.
Am finally in my week 12,just did my Oscar today. I think I can finally relax a little cos keep worrying about the little one since I heard of a few Mc happening around me....

Btw,who do I pm to join the FB group?
PM @magc. She is the admin. =)

Agree... ive been thru that too. Tried to conceive for so long n seems like my frens n colls ard me gets preggy so easily. I nv avoid them... i feels happy for them but feels upset for myself...

I refuse to weigh at home too but its part of the routine test during gynae visits so bobian.. must "mian dui xian shi"... haha...

HugHug, Don't be sad when tried very long to conceive. When time its right it will come. Happy mommy = Happy bb. =)
I saw on forum got ppls say give the person whose wanna conceive an pad that wore by a pregnant mommy before will helps to conceive.
Of course the pad its not soiled pad. haha. Just let the pregnant mommy wear for few seconds then take out. =P
Heard this is saying from Taiwanese, most of the mil will give the "pad" to their daughter in law on wedding day =P
Wish them faster got bb.

tigp, you can search for car pool service. See whether there's any car pool or bus pool service around your area.
It's cheaper than taking cab daily.

Hello ladies,I'm back! Been very tired and busy at work so not been actively participating here.
Am finally in my week 12,just did my Oscar today. I think I can finally relax a little cos keep worrying about the little one since I heard of a few Mc happening around me....

Btw,who do I pm to join the FB group?

pm me!

Chubby1314, try to cut down on honey. I forget only one type of honey preggy lady then can consume.
Maybe drink wolfberries or red date water, its better than honey water.
Wolfberries help on eyes and bu qi for bb n mommy.
My fren's sis drink wolfberries water daily during her pregnancy, her bb have lot of "qi"cried super loud when born.
Haha. My girl also, as i only drink wolfberries drink during third trimester. =P
She cried really super loud. =_=

Thanks! Not really a fan of wolfberries... But will try :) Instant red date tea okay? Can add longans if brewing from scratch?

Now at clinic waiting to see doc....cooling weather.. Feeling so sleepy... *yawn!

Thanks! Not really a fan of wolfberries... But will try :) Instant red date tea okay? Can add longans if brewing from scratch?

Now at clinic waiting to see doc....cooling weather.. Feeling so sleepy... *yawn!
Instant red date tea also ok. But buy red date from tcm n boil will be better. =P
Better don't take longans too often, because too heaty. Haha. I very strict on diet during 1st and 2nd trimester.
After 3rd trimester then more relax. ^______^

Instant red date tea also ok. But buy red date from tcm n boil will be better. =P
Better don't take longans too often, because too heaty. Haha. I very strict on diet during 1st and 2nd trimester.
After 3rd trimester then more relax. ^______^

Okay okay. Will do. Thanks ah. :)

is this your first child? hub have one week paternity leave, so the first week he can take n stay at home with you to help you. then following weeks take half day leave or so loh. if u cater confinement food, the rest no need to worry. coz no need to hand wash baby clothes ma, just throw into washing machine and use baby laundry detergent. wash adults clothes separately tho so for the first few months, water bill high abit. if want save on water bill, then wash yourselves loh. depending on whether u gonna follow confinement rules, if you follow then all the water you touch is to be cool boiled water, if you don't follow rules, u can do the washing of baby's clothes actually (hand wash). how is your pregnancy so far? are you enjoying it? morning sickness? weak? or no symptoms?

when u bathe / change diapers / clothes, ensure baby is at your waist level so you don't have to bend down / squat to do things. like that wont hurt your back. :)

It's my #2.. now coming week 12 liao and so far *touchwood* no morning sickness (same as my #1 whereby I don't have at all).. just feeling much more tired as compared to #1. Need to discuss with him again.. cos my #1 will be in full day childcare so daytime I don't have much work to do other than to feed #2 and maybe do some housework.

Wahaha!! I already neglected my hub ever since my no1 is out. LOL~~
I watched Tiger Mom on and off =P no time to watch. If my girl got a chance to sleep before 9pm I will jump into bed straight.
If can rest faster rest~ If not when bb is out, don't know when will have the chance to rest again.
Last time I don't believe it now I regretted. Have my no1 I didn't rest enough =P

agree! time is never enough when you have kids at home.. although it's only 1.. by the time they come back from childcare, eat dinner, play awhile, bath, drink milk, sleep it already 9+.. gota wait for them to slp then wash clothes (I usually dump the clothes in d machine after he bath) then wait till he slp and after watch Tiger Mum then I go hang the clothes.. so honestly, my only me time is that short 30-45 mins while watch Tiger Mum. haha..

anyone gain weight already? a first time MTB but already gained 2kg in my wk 13/14
hi im 1st time mother too :D i lost weight from 52kg in dec to 49kg last week. I'm 168cm btw. my intake is sameper before pregnancy. i don't vomit or get any hunger pangs. doc said I'm too small for my frame. need to gain more weight. so now my hubby always take me out to eat whenever its his off days .

hi im 1st time mother too :D i lost weight from 52kg in dec to 49kg last week. I'm 168cm btw. my intake is sameper before pregnancy. i don't vomit or get any hunger pangs. doc said I'm too small for my frame. need to gain more weight. so now my hubby always take me out to eat whenever its his off days .

wow! *envy* eat durian ok!

I am lucky that I get to claim for taxi fare when I go work. Only home I have to spend a some to ease my discomfort. I really hope I will feel better and can take long journey bus home And would feel nausea.

oh why u lost weight when u dun vomit.... im like expanding a lil too fast considering im a 1st time mum. but maybe.. im paranoid cos so far also no time suspect my pregnancy yet haha

oh why u lost weight when u dun vomit.... im like expanding a lil too fast considering im a 1st time mum. but maybe.. im paranoid cos so far also no time suspect my pregnancy yet haha
You're not alone. I lost weight too (i think 2-3kgs). Going 11 weeks now, first time mum too! Sometimes i wonder why i lose weight when i'n eating alot more now...

You're not alone. I lost weight too (i think 2-3kgs). Going 11 weeks now, first time mum too! Sometimes i wonder why i lose weight when i'n eating alot more now...
Same here! First timer too, my mum said i look scarily thin. But my intake is significantly lesser fr the horrible nausea. Maybe first timers tend to lose weight?

How much weight are we suppose to gain at the end of our pregnancy is consider "normal / acceptable "?

I haven been abt the same weight since start till now which I m in my 13 week gg to 14 now...

But occasionally I still vomit but feeling better compared to the last few weeks...

Eezny, U broke my no1 pregnancy record. I gained 30kg for my no1. When I had my no1 i eat non stop and morning sickness only last 1 weeks.
But for this one i keep vomit and vomit cant eat. =((

Haha... ive never met anyone that can broke my record n im definitely not keen to broke my record this time! I was hoping i can't eat too so that i wont gain too much weight... now that im in 2nd trimester, i hope my hunger pangs wont come back. I hope my total weight gain won't exceed 12kg this time.

tigp, you can search for car pool service. See whether there's any car pool or bus pool service around your area.
It's cheaper than taking cab daily.
there used to be a tpt to my ofc.. but bcos of shortage of pple, hence now No more tpt.

Saw everyone talking abt gaining & losing of weight. I lost 2kg too.

there used to be a tpt to my ofc.. but bcos of shortage of pple, hence now No more tpt.

Saw everyone talking abt gaining & losing of weight. I lost 2kg too.
I lost 2kg too. Never below 46kg for many years already. This few weeks of eating only gained back 0.5kg.
I feel first time in my life i actually hope my weight could increase. Before preggy is always worry eat too much n too fat.

Oh dear, am I the only one put on weight here?
Do you eat alot of meat?
Maybe could be that I'm eating fish n chicken most time only. I don't take other meats.
Have you started on prenatal vit, calcium n fish oil? I took them n had a bad sore throat after 3 days. Seems the pills too heaty for me.

Do you eat alot of meat?
Maybe could be that I'm eating fish n chicken most time only. I don't take other meats.
Have you started on prenatal vit, calcium n fish oil? I took them n had a bad sore throat after 3 days. Seems the pills too heaty for me.

I'm taking mainly fish and chicken as well.. Meanwhile on folic acids.. Soon will start on Multi vit.

But I know my digestion is super lousy and mainly constipation.. Can't drink a lot.. I think my diet consists of carb .. Like porridge, noodles, bread and biscuits... :(

I like potatoes! Baked or mashed... Lolx .. Maybe that is the reason.

On/off I will have constipation too. I will drink yogurt drink n prune juice.
My diet quite similar like urs. I like french fries and the other day I asked for bake potatoe but the restaurant I dined in didn't have it.

I see.. wish that you got better luck in having your baked potatoes cravings next round. :)
Sometimes, when I passed by Aston or Kenny Rogers, I will order their side dishes... I like Aston's baked potatoes.. yum yum.... tried to make them at home.. but somehow, taste different.
So fast, is already sat... halfway through the long weekends.... next on the list... Vesak day...lolx.

I see.. wish that you got better luck in having your baked potatoes cravings next round. :)
Sometimes, when I passed by Aston or Kenny Rogers, I will order their side dishes... I like Aston's baked potatoes.. yum yum.... tried to make them at home.. but somehow, taste different.
So fast, is already sat... halfway through the long weekends.... next on the list... Vesak day...lolx.
My home too far from K.R and Aston.
Enjoy your Sat first before Sun night comes.

I'm not in FB group, prefer to read over here. I'm just into 2 trimester, nausea has lessened but can't eat as much as I used to. Have to eat small meals frequently, feel like going for buffet but now will not be worth the price 'cos can't eat so much in one sitting :(

How long till u reach 2nd trimester Chubby1314?

I'm not in FB group, prefer to read over here. I'm just into 2 trimester, nausea has lessened but can't eat as much as I used to. Have to eat small meals frequently, feel like going for buffet but now will not be worth the price 'cos can't eat so much in one sitting :(

Same here, I'm beginning to wonder if the nausea will ever end. So depressing.

1st tri ~ 12 weeks ...I Still got a week plus to go... Occasionally vomiting.. but still can't eat much. When outside, just share one portion between hubby and me. Haha. Good lah save costs.. Self console lo.

Haha.... is this ur 1st pregnancy? Cos my sis put on so much more n belly bump sighted even b4 wk 14 but dats her 2nd.

Its my 2nd... my 1st pregnancy was so huge that everyone thot i was having twins. My tummy was so saggy after delivery think thats y totally cannot hide my bump now... i looks like 5 mths preggy... no kidding. Im so paiseh to tell pple im only 14+ weeks...

Who else still not in FB? I'm still waiting for my 1st tri to pass......
Im not in fb yet too. Did oscar and nt scan on thursday. Going back to gynae this coming thurs for the report. Very nervous.. Hope baby's ok. Will join fb grp only after that. :)
This will be my 13th week. But the nausea is still there.. In fact it got worst since week 11 especially at night! Been getting headaches n neckache lately too. Cant wait to go for a massage!

Same here, I'm beginning to wonder if the nausea will ever end. So depressing.

I know how u feel. I keep thinking once I reach week 12, I won't be so nauseous and everything will be better. Doesn't really seem lik the case. Still throwing up and having food adversions. My worst is between 4-9pm. Strangely I feel better only after 10 pm. Coming week will be week 13 . Really pray it will all ease off when entering 2nd tri. Let's jia you!

Back