(2015/11) Nov 2015 Mummies

Mine is coming to 21 months next week. I read that we can still continue to bf while pregnant. But I gotta check with my gynae during the first checkup. Oh how long have you stop bf? She ok without bf already?
I stop pump when 12 months and only latch morning and night. I found out 2 days ago.. So 2 days cold turkey haha. Though bf is ok when preggy.. I wanna give whatever nutrients still left to 2nd one. Individual pref ba

I am still bfing too!! My boy is 19months old.. He is very attached to my boobs too.. Wana cold turkey but not willing to see him cry :(

i see happymok! I will cancel my badminton games from now on. Baby growing much more important. :D Going to make appt tml as clinics do not open on weekend. I guess i will have to go Aussie during June. Cancellation of tickets is $400 per pax!! :eek::eek::eek: Where are you going kaxin?

I am still bfing too!! My boy is 19months old.. He is very attached to my boobs too.. Wana cold turkey but not willing to see him cry :(

Hi I used to bf my boy up to 18mths. He was very attached to my boobs too and refused to take formula milk or pumped out breast milk no matter how much we tried. . But the problem starts when we wanted to put him to child care center. So what I did was to deter him for latching on. I put watermelon powder on my nipples when he wanted to latch on. The 1st time he gave me the v disgusting look and then he proceeded to the next boob n realize it was still the same n hurried to drink water. Lol. He tried again the next day but same result n then he gave up. I tested him again by offering him my boobs but he refused it altogether. It was v cute to c his reaction n my hubby was laughing away. N that was a great move as its easier for us to give him packet milk instead of him latching on. Hope this helps.

Anyone gain appetite? I have super huge appetite always eat at 10pm n now bloated like preggy for 4-5 months.

Happymok! Me!!! Today!!! My tummy is big now!!!! And my breasts still look so small!!! Hahaha

Welcome all! Me #4.. tested 3w+ shown on clearblue indicator.
#1 2006 rooster #2 2012 dragon, #3 2014 horse ...

Me feeling jellish everytime aft I eat.. wake.. damn lethargic at times.

Last edited:
When will u all visit your gynae? My appt at 7weeks.. Not too late right?

Though 2nd time... Still feel jittery lol!!

Me a bit pantang.. Will join u ladies on FB once my beanie is confirmed.. Can't wait ;)

Last edited:
Me called my gynae, the nurse arrange for first checkup on the 7th week too! I too feel nervous as now got a toddler to look after too, more challenging!! Only me and my hubby knows. Think will announce after Oscar scan.

i'm having my first appt with gynae today @ week 4.
Isit too early?
what gynae will do today?
and it wont scan and see anything isit?

They will insert some equipment into ur vaginal to scan for baby s it's too small to scan thru ultrasound at this early stage.
Sac I think can't see baby yet just the round or oval shape thingy. U can google to check.

many thanks happymok! :)
wow quite nervous!
perhaps today appt only to double cfm and do doc give any vitamins or folic acid for the 1st appt?
cost SGD80.00 when i check with the nurse for 1st appt.

many thanks happymok! :)
wow quite nervous!
perhaps today appt only to double cfm and do doc give any vitamins or folic acid for the 1st appt?
cost SGD80.00 when i check with the nurse for 1st appt.
Think first 3 months Oni need folic acid, after that then have prenatal bits.

Hi all! I'm a first time mommy, joined the Oct group too cos edd should be end Oct-early Nov. I did bloodwork already to test my hcg levels but ultrasound only next in wk 7 :)

Hi mommies-to-be,

I'm currently 5wks preg and meeting my gynae for the first time this wk! So excited!!
No serious morning sickness but queasy and funny feeling in the tummy. Hahaha..

Hi all!! I just tested this morn on clear blue and got a bfp! First time mummy here and I'm so excited. Edd shld b 14 nov according to calculator.
Fixed my first appt on my 6th week.

Does anyone experience bloating / bad breakout? I'm starting to have breakouts at my chin and not sure if it leads to my slight constipation or the pregnancy hormone.

I previously have slight on off cramps and lasted for about a week. All good now & I'm seeing my gynae tomorrow! Excited!

Anyone knows what to eat or not to eat for now? Am a first time mummy so abit unsure!

hi hi. was in oct group but joining nov group also. saw doc today and heard the heartbeat. edd 1st nov. first time mum. super excited. checkup was very expensive. Each time 300 over dollars. thinking of changing gynae but he's really good and reassuring. dunno how

I think not to eat food like alcohol, uncooked food, not too much certain type of fish like tuna, mackerel, del monte banana, pineapple...but some ppl just continue eating..its up to one comfort level.

Each visit 300plus? Wow which gynae did you visit ? At such an early stage gynae only prescribe folic acid that cost few dollars... did you get a lot supplements from gynae ?

My visit before package is only $120-$150, depending whether I need additional progesterone jab on that visit. Price include peestick.

Our family is getting bigger and I pray that we all stay here ;) and see baby through full term ;)

I am starting to feel morning sickness.. I should be in my 5th week.. Anyone feels this way?

@kaxin I started to have selective food taste bud. Find certain food quite disgusting and certain smell too. I have nausea but no vomit kind...

Hi all!! I'm second-time mummy here and EDD should also be 7 Nov! Still bf my 13.5 month old girl, although my supply seems to be dropping since I got preg...seeing my gynae this sat, so excited!!

Oh and I just came back from trip to Taiwan... Tested positive right before the trip!!

Hi all ! So excited to be here. I'm a 2nd time mummy. My first is turning 5 in a few days time. Literally just POAS and got a BFP ! EDD is on 16 Nov 2015. Made it for SG50 baby. Lol .. congrats everyone !! :)

Hi mummies and to-be-mummies! *So strange to join a new group coz my old group is still active :) 2nd-time mom. Just tested positive over the weekend. We've been trying hard coz my hubby wants a SGbaby >_<!! i wasn't so keen coz the elder one is only 18mths. But I'm happy about the EDD coz it's one day before my birthday! (I think so.) 14th Nov. Haven't went to the gynae yet. Will make an appointment today!

hi hi. was in oct group but joining nov group also. saw doc today and heard the heartbeat. edd 1st nov. first time mum. super excited. checkup was very expensive. Each time 300 over dollars. thinking of changing gynae but he's really good and reassuring. dunno how

You only give birth maybe 1-3 times in your life, some money worth spending. :)

hi morning MTBs :)
Happymok, no scanning from the gynae, only taken some folic acid. high blood pressure and advice on which should eat and should not eat, not even double confirm that i am expecting, thats all. and spend that 80dollars for nth. Feel abit stupid >.<

Happymok, no scanning from the gynae, only taken some folic acid. high blood pressure and advice on which should eat and should not eat, not even double confirm that i am expecting, thats all. and spend that 80dollars for nth. Feel abit stupid >.<

Oh I thought normally will have scan. But the gynae should at least confirm pregnacy mah..

Hi, when is your EDD? Maybe it's too early for a scan

yah my EDD is 11/11. Now 4 week only. no double check on the pregnancy cos the gynae say i alrdy get the BFP from the test. >.< wait for 2 more weeks to have the scan. But is 6 week too early for scanning too?

yah my EDD is 11/11. Now 4 week only. no double check on the pregnancy cos the gynae say i alrdy get the BFP from the test. >.< wait for 2 more weeks to have the scan. But is 6 week too early for scanning too?
I'm also 4 weeks pregnant and dr scheduled 2 weeks later for scan. . According to my dr, will be able to see the yolk sac but maybe still can't hear the heartbeat @6 weeks..

yah i saw most of the MTB here will be going for appt at 7 weeks. So heartbeat can be hear on week 7?
maybe me never stated how many weeks i am bah. if not the gynae should ask me to come at week 6 or 7 also right? hais. Didnt get more information before i go book for the appt. >.< Kan jiong first time mom here :p

My #1 got to hear the first heartbeat at week 6.
Last time I first time mom oso very gan Jiong go c gynae once tested positive and keep going for blood test to ensure positive pregnancy n go think scan quite early only c a small dot.

Back