(2015/03) March 2015 mummies

Hi irenerachel, pls IM Jayc to be added to our fb :)

Already IM her. Please let her know. Thanks alot!

Anyway I already booked my CL. She already received call for Feb 2015 lor, but she decided to take mine instead because CNY falls on Feb. Heng ah...

Hi all, congrats to all mummy to be. i just got my results from my GP yesterday to confirm that i was pregnant.
estimating that my bb is about 4 to 6 weeks now..
Anybody can recomm a gynae ??

Hi, I'm a 2nd time mummy with my #1 turning 8mths tomorrow. Just tested positive this morning when my period is still 5days to be late. Cuz suddenly my tummy very bloated and hubby and I did try a few times this cycle, so my nov mummies grp mummies asked me to test. And true enough, faint line. I'm 5week preg as per pregnancy calendar. Please add me in the fb page. [email protected] TIA! =) Since I'm still very much on hand mummy as my #1 still young, hoping I can provide many 1st time mummies with more infos. :) I just stop bf 2+mths ago.

Hi, I'm a 2nd time mummy with my #1 turning 8mths tomorrow. Just tested positive this morning when my period is still 5days to be late. Cuz suddenly my tummy very bloated and hubby and I did try a few times this cycle, so my nov mummies grp mummies asked me to test. And true enough, faint line. I'm 5week preg as per pregnancy calendar. Please add me in the fb page. [email protected] TIA! =) Since I'm still very much on hand mummy as my #1 still young, hoping I can provide many 1st time mummies with more infos. :) I just stop bf 2+mths ago.

Congrats! Wow you got pregnant with #2 very quickly! :)

Congrats to you..

Hi ladies
Just tested twice positive this week
My 1st time
Tried online edd is 21 march2015
Need more guidance on gynae, never visit one before so I'm not sure how do I begin

Hi ladies
Just tested twice positive this week
My 1st time
Tried online edd is 21 march2015
Need more guidance on gynae, never visit one before so I'm not sure how do I begin

During my 1st girl period, my period late for 14 days. Went to see a gynae few days later which I'm at abt 6+week. See nth but a sac. So for this pregnancy I will not see a gynae this early. I just went watsons to buy folic acid to take. 1st trimester most importantly is to take folic acid. Bcuz during this period, our baby is forming their spine. Folic acid help with the growth. =)

During my 1st girl period, my period late for 14 days. Went to see a gynae few days later which I'm at abt 6+week. See nth but a sac. So for this pregnancy I will not see a gynae this early. I just went watsons to buy folic acid to take. 1st trimester most importantly is to take folic acid. Bcuz during this period, our baby is forming their spine. Folic acid help with the growth. =)

Hi carine... congrats. The folic acid can just buy over the counter? They will ask u anything ma... how much to eat a day.

Hi carine... congrats. The folic acid can just buy over the counter? They will ask u anything ma... how much to eat a day.
Yup. Can just buy over the counter. They will not ask anything. for 5mg, 1 pill per day.

Attachments

• 20140717_140443.jpg
    20140717_140443.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 1,096
I'm still thinking between KKH Dr Khoo Choong Kiat or Dr Phua Soo Mear recommendated by my ex collgue cuz his fees are cheap and he delivered her 3 babies. My hub want Dr Phua bcuz cheaper. But I like my previous gynae Dr Khoo a lot!!

opps i overlook this oooo.. tat is very cheap leh... i buy $10 last year =P later i go watson/guardian see...

anyone can share gyane at tmc or mount a?

If you are on family planning li
I'm still thinking between KKH Dr Khoo Choong Kiat or Dr Phua Soo Mear recommendated by my ex collgue cuz his fees are cheap and he delivered her 3 babies. My hub want Dr Phua bcuz cheaper. But I like my previous gynae Dr Khoo a lot!!

Is the price between them is which one cheaper? If you comfortable with Dr Khoo then you should stay with him instead as he know you already rather than you change to another gynae you have to start all over again...

Can I check anyone of you have sleepless night like wake up in the middle of night and cannot sleep again till maybe 1hr later?
I slept ard 10 to 10+ and will wake up on the middle of night ard 3am and cannot sleep till 4am...

Can I check anyone of you have sleepless night like wake up in the middle of night and cannot sleep again till maybe 1hr later?
I slept ard 10 to 10+ and will wake up on the middle of night ard 3am and cannot sleep till 4am...

Pupnui.... I think is normal... now I slp early and wake up early. No need alarm liao lo....

Me!!! But I nap in the afternn sometimes.. Mostly bloated and stomach gassy wake up to pee and can't sleep mostly 4-6am but I'm not working :p

@nanaluv @preciousgal

Consultation: $90
Blood Test: $60
Ultrascan: $70
Vitamins and Supplements: Depends

If I am not wrong he has a package from Week12 onwards, but I'm not too sure of the cost.

I'm seeing female one cos dh not comfy with male one .. Adelina wong tmc but charges alittle steep first consultation 160 I think ultrascan shd b quite standard at 65..

Been to Jocelyn Wong fr acj she's not bad too I think first consultation is 120

wah so many of u with him? actually i dislike the nurse there... i was in an emergency case but the nurse says full ask me to wait another 2 weeks in order to see him. And i find is very ridiculas since is emergency case no matter how should take in the patient right?

End up i was kanna miscarriage last year...

If you are on family planning li

Is the price between them is which one cheaper? If you comfortable with Dr Khoo then you should stay with him instead as he know you already rather than you change to another gynae you have to start all over again...
I think Dr Phua cheaper. Last year Nov 2013 I delivered in KKH, total hospital bill was $6+K, cash fork out $2.6K. Maybe bcuz I had long labor, like 47hrs. took epidural after lun-ing for 30hrs labor. another 3 dose of epidural for the next 17hrs, that's y hospital bill more ex. Took 4 bedded under private suite. Service was REALLY THE BEST! NURSE BEST, SERVICE BEST. Best is KKH have mothercare and I can always go there shop after prenatal checkups! Hahaha! But maybe I discuss with hubby den decide which gyane loh. Bcuz Dr Khoo super famous. He was really nice and cool. Forever ask me need MC anot. If fact I was with Dr Woo Bit Hwa (TMC) den everytime I have sudden pain during work, he advise me to go KKH bcuz I sign prenatal package at Punggol Plaza for $800, only for that outlet when he only operate tues & thurs night clinic on there. And just nice always I had emergency pain during office hours, and he always referred us to go KKH then to go to him will cost $500+. So after 3 incidents, hubby and I decided to change gynae. I was then 7.5mths. Dr Khoo was really nice enough to accept me as his patient. =)

those with dr benjamin tham does he give u Mc whenever u visit him or?

I think Dr Phua cheaper. Last year Nov 2013 I delivered in KKH, total hospital bill was $6+K, cash fork out $2.6K. Maybe bcuz I had long labor, like 47hrs. took epidural after lun-ing for 30hrs labor. another 3 dose of epidural for the next 17hrs, that's y hospital bill more ex. Took 4 bedded under private suite. Service was REALLY THE BEST! NURSE BEST, SERVICE BEST. Best is KKH have mothercare and I can always go there shop after prenatal checkups! Hahaha! But maybe I discuss with hubby den decide which gyane loh. Bcuz Dr Khoo super famous. He was really nice and cool. Forever ask me need MC anot. If fact I was with Dr Woo Bit Hwa (TMC) den everytime I have sudden pain during work, he advise me to go KKH bcuz I sign prenatal package at Punggol Plaza for $800, only for that outlet when he only operate tues & thurs night clinic on there. And just nice always I had emergency pain during office hours, and he always referred us to go KKH then to go to him will cost $500+. So after 3 incidents, hubby and I decided to change gynae. I was then 7.5mths. Dr Khoo was really nice enough to accept me as his patient. =)

punggol plaza got gynae clinic?

Back