(2015/02) Feb 2015 mummies

Mrsgoh7788: how your harmony result?

Mrsgoh7788 here :) thanks for asking :) My harmony result come back baby is normal and expecting a boy :D although I'm hoping for a 2nd girl but after the oscar scan I realize nothing is more important than baby health :)

Oh! Good to hear that!
I waiting for my harmony result .. Done on August 5th.. Maybe next visit to gynae then will know if nothing goes wrong.

Oh! Good to hear that!
I waiting for my harmony result .. Done on August 5th.. Maybe next visit to gynae then will know if nothing goes wrong.

Your was over 2 weeks already. The clinic didn't call you? I tink you can call them to check but I believe no news is good news. Just that I'm too anxious to know the result because of my oscar bad result. So I call every 2 days to check with them.

I did the Oscar scan at Nuh but they have another name for it "anti"...
I realize most of you get to hear your baby's heartbeat, Nuh doesn't seem to have such facilities!
And the scan is printed on fax paper which will fade. So I'm thinking of changing my gynae... Any good ob to recommend pls!

I did the Oscar scan at Nuh but they have another name for it "anti"...
I realize most of you get to hear your baby's heartbeat, Nuh doesn't seem to have such facilities!
And the scan is printed on fax paper which will fade. So I'm thinking of changing my gynae... Any good ob to recommend pls!

@lovelysky: I get to hear bb heartbeat during nuh oscar scan leh. oh, i have photo printer for my scrapbooking.. will scan the photo instead.

Actually I went to see my gynae on Tuesday due to I have brown discharge on Sunday night and I still feel back aching even after I back from KK A&E
So I did ask if my report is back. Haha Ya no new is good news

Lovelysky : actually every time I see my gynae I get to hear the heartbeat and since week 12 my gynae will let me see few seconds of my Bb moving with the scan before taking photos with measurements of the scan

got back my oscar test result and everything is good. next appt is on sept, not sure by then able to know the baby gender?

Thanks Twinklelight and Cooper. My pictures came out all blur and they didn't let me hear the heartbeat :( Monday I will see prof Biswas and ask if I can hear :))

Hi, my edd is on 20 Feb 2015. I have done the Harmony test 2 weeks ago at about 11 weeks plus and results came back OK and I get to know the gender. Is a boy. I was wondering if Harmony test gender is accurate ? Since I am only 11 week plus when I took the blood test. :)

Hi, my edd is on 20 Feb 2015. I have done the Harmony test 2 weeks ago at about 11 weeks plus and results came back OK and I get to know the gender. Is a boy. I was wondering if Harmony test gender is accurate ? Since I am only 11 week plus when I took the blood test. :)

grats for ur harmony test results :)
may i ask if u did OSCAR?
or jus harmony straight?

Hi DollyL, I did not do any oscar...I go straight to do harmony test. My gynae said harmony is 99% and oscar is about 90% to 95% so I only need to do 1. So I opted for the more accurate 99% one - harmony test. Anyway I am 35 yrs this year, so I think Harmony is a better choice for me. And I get to know the gender earlier. Just wondering if it is really 99% accurate on the gender.... :) Hee hee

Hi everyone, as a new mother myself. Do you have any suggestion what should I prepare? Eg. Breast Pumps brands (I am intending to breastfeed) etc?
Also am in my 2nd Trimester, getting more energy. But do you guys feel your baby moving etc?

The edd of mine is 21 feb 2015. It is my first time. So quite excited and find that all this are so amazing and special.

Hi everyone, expecting my 1st bb boy (did harmony test instead of oscars so found out early). My edd is on 24th feb. Wanna ask if mommies due in feb engage a confinement nanny alr?? Also, how do i join the fb page?? My email is [email protected]

Tonight is my routine check up day...W14D1...So excited about the gender. I'm surprised Harmony Scan can know gender as early as in 11weeks. *thumbs up* Most of you guys know gender because it's boyboy..something sticking out so easily identified. Haha..

DollyL my gynae is dr Edward Lee. Jus did my Oscar on sat, waiting to review results on 8 sep when I go for check up at my gynae. If 15 weeks can see, I better talk to my bb ask it to show lol

Tonight is my routine check up day...W14D1...So excited about the gender. I'm surprised Harmony Scan can know gender as early as in 11weeks. *thumbs up* Most of you guys know gender because it's boyboy..something sticking out so easily identified. Haha..

Yup.. I had frens saying as early as wk 8/9 scan they see the boy's genital.. I'm not sure about this though maybe cos gleneagles scan clearer.. And baby open legs widely..
Even for oscar at TMC the machine Oso not clear I feel

DollyL : really? I think that the way they talk, few trips down already I now can even joke with the nurse haha
Vivee : glad to know I have a mommy same gynae as me

DollyL my gynae is dr Edward Lee. Jus did my Oscar on sat, waiting to review results on 8 sep when I go for check up at my gynae. If 15 weeks can see, I better talk to my bb ask it to show lol

haha
when i went for my check up 2 weeks ago, doc reviewed my oscar, and i ask for gender, but baby close leg.. cannot see :(

DollyL : really? I think that the way they talk, few trips down already I now can even joke with the nurse haha
Vivee : glad to know I have a mommy same gynae as me

maybe over the phone , i was trying to make appt. then they say no dates available until dunno when or what.. anyway it doesnt matter :)

where do u stay?

When I did scanning at wk 13, my gynae saw the boy genital but she cant confirmed as its seem like abit short the size. So she told me will check for me again during mid Sept. Hopes is a baby gal for me ya, but most important things baby healthy la. Anyone deliver at Gleneagles Hopspital? Dont know what is package now.

Hi mummies, so far does anyone know the baby gender through ultrasound scan? At which week? I cant wait for my next visit get to know it..... Aiyo, so gan cheong ya........

I can see mine at week 15. Provide bb cooperate and open her legs.

U mean thru u/s can see the gender? My next appt will is on 18th next mth and tats when i will b in my week 17... Hope the gender could b seen thru u/s else if not during detailed scan will b able to tell rite?

HugoTE="cooperlim, post: 7390430, member: 167327"]Serangoon north
So not that far[/QUOTE]
Hihi... which part of serangoon north? I also leh... :)

Back