(2015/02) Feb 2015 mummies

I got my previous cl to do this time. I did ask PEM and thomson too. I can send you the pricing if you want. PM me if you need.

actually i think 3500 is a pretty standard rate, mine will cost me $4250 (for 4 weeks) because right smack CNY dates and highly recommended. Being extra careful for eventualities, i opted for 6 weeks just in case since i have a toddler as well.

Mommies - better book your CL soon, i heard PEM ladies are being booked now !

actually i think 3500 is a pretty standard rate, mine will cost me $4250 (for 4 weeks) because right smack CNY dates and highly recommended. Being extra careful for eventualities, i opted for 6 weeks just in case since i have a toddler as well.

Hi Ickle Momma,

You are right. The CLs are getting booked quite fast. Having said that, does anyone have a contact for a CL who might cater to North Indians too? It's just a language problem.

Ickle Momma, what is PEM ladies? OMG, the prices of CL have gone up by so much!

Hi mummies, why don't you all consider a domestic helper instead? The cost is way less compared to a confinement lady. Most of the Indonesian, Indian, Thai domestic helpers knows how to prepare confinement food, takes care of mommy and baby. Better yet some are even skilled in prenatal massages :)

Hi all.

my EDD is on 22 feb and just did my oscar test yesterday, hopefully the result is good.

Could someone please add me into the FB group?

Thanks!

Hi all lovely mummies, i am pregnant with 13wk now and EDD on 20 Feb 15. So far anyone know the bb gender at this stage? I am plan to get a CL but until now still not start to look for it yet.

Please add me in FB : [email protected]

Thank you.

@pangmh57 hey, mummy to be! My due date also on 20 Feb! Is it your 1st child? I just did oscar scan today and I asking for the gender also. The dr said normally can see on 16-18 weeks.

Hi mummies, why don't you all consider a domestic helper instead? The cost is way less compared to a confinement lady. Most of the Indonesian, Indian, Thai domestic helpers knows how to prepare confinement food, takes care of mommy and baby. Better yet some are even skilled in prenatal massages :)

Hi Arashzee,

You are right . A domestic helper can help but it really depends who you get. At this stage , I'm afraid the domestic helper may make errors. With a CL, she may guide the helper too.
Having said that, if I really can't get a CL, then helper and maybe 9-6 pm nanny.

currently in week 13 but starting to feel nauseous more often. i didnt feel any nauseous feeling in my first trimester, i google and it say it might last till edd. :(
any helps?

hi ladies i think the admin have already added you to FB. Please check your email in junk folder or inbox for the invitation.

Back