(2014/12) Dec 2014 Mummies

hi mummies, i just tested positive after a long try and this is my #1.
As of today im 7wks .=>
I took batang fish which is high in mercury about once a week not knowing what fish i been taking .
Now im worry will bb b ok =<

Hi ladies. Went gyne last week, est to be 6+weeks. Heard heart beat too. Now I'm convinced that there is another one in me. Lol! Quite tiring for me. Have to take care of my 2yr old boy after work and to be careful with what I do now.
How do I join the fb grp?

Hi ladies, I tested positive on 27 April and my last period was 25 March so I'm not sure if my EDD is gonna be end Dec or early Jan. It's my first pregnancy and would love to find out more from other mothers and mother-to-be on FB (my email is [email protected]). Just visited the Gynae today, did a scan, and saw the sac. Heh.

Hi prettibride, how many weeks are you now? Seen gynae?

Hi triplejoy, on mobile app i am 7 weeks, but gynae says i am about 6 weeks. Saw him last week and saw the sac, next appt is 14th May, hopefully by then can see the little beanie and hear the heartbeat!

Anybody has recommendations on where to buy nice and affordable maternity skinny jeans? The ones i saw on OldNavy and GAP is either too ex or out of sizes.

Hi b00ney, congrats! I hv fixed appt with Jocelyn wong
So lucky! I just called but her dec delivery appt are fully booked. So they can't take me in... :( Now i got to find another gyane sigh...
Read so much positive feedback about her but just not fate to have her ard for my pregnancy.. ;(

To those mummies who requested to be added into the facebook, pls check your mail or spam mail for the invite link. Click the link and the admins will approve your requests shortly. :)

To those mummies who requested to be added into the facebook, pls check your mail or spam mail for the invite link. Click the link and the admins will approve your requests shortly. :)

Din get any link. Please invite me if you haven't. Have given email address above.

Anyone still hasn't bb's heartbeat yet? Last week scan only managed to see sac, now waiting anxiously for next Thur to scan again.

And the preggy sickness is killing my appetite. Lunchtime, I order something that I thought I will like to eat. But end up eat 2-3 mouthfuls, I don't want anymore :confused:

Back