(2013/06) June 2013

Hi

I have the following brand new items to sell. Please contact [email protected] or 97440444 to quote your price if you are interested.

1 X 6 piece Breast Shell Set
1 X Moisturising Nipple Cream
10 X Breast Milk Containers 180ml/6oz - 1 set
2 X 125ml/4oz classic feeding bottles with 0m+ teats
1 X 125ml/4oz classic feeding bottles with 0m+ teat

Hi, I am from the Jan 2013 thread.

Have got the following brand new packs of S size diapers to sell as I overstocked on these (didn't expect my small sized baby will outgrow S size so soon).

- 4 packs x NEPIA S size (4-8kg) 72pcs @ $18 each
- 2 packs x GOO.N S size (4-8kg) 84pcs @ $22 each

Self collect at Eunos.

Pls PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

Hi mummies!

I have decided to go for csect @ TMC this coming sun (2-jun).
1st baby, due @ 17 june. Anyone willing to share experience with me? Excited & scared.

Hi all

My second baby died of undetected Congenital heart defects. Although, his defects was detected at birth, many babies goes undetected as they dont have the typical signs like "blue baby". As we've been away awhile, I'm unfamiliar with KKH health screenings for newborns. Do you know if KKH does Pulse oximetry screening for all newborns and especially for those with siblings with history of congenital heart defects? Any other hospitals? Could you ask the Pd that does your newborn's health screening at the hospital.thx u.

Hi Mummies,

I'm selling this BN portable travel warmer for $28. Good for warming up EBM when you're outside!

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Bottle and Food Warmer is ideal to provide for feeds when out and about
Portable and convenient
Stores hot water for providing feeds on the go
Specially designed to hold Closer to Nature bottles
Keeps water warm for up to six hours

PM me if interested!
8459083.png

Hi Sweetbaby sorry to learn that...no sure KK procedure. Sorry for can't help.

Hi Tangbai : thanks alot. My schedule is on 15 June so maybe will try to consume from begining of June.

windy> my SAHM nick is girl girl. FB name is Siew Yen. Hope u can add me
happy.gif

I have delivered my baby girl on 19 May 2013. Emergency c-sec due to bb face presentation. But thank goodness everything went well. BB girl now is 2 weeks old alrdy
happy.gif

hi windy, can add me to the mummy fb group too? i'll be delivering late jun/early jul. first time mommy.
happy.gif

my sahm nic is gerichong and fb name is Geraldine Chong

thankew!

Hi june13 mummies, i am a first time mtb fr the dec thread n currently busy searching for a gd CL..would like to seek your recommendation for any gd CL contacts to share? If have, would u kindly share with me [email protected] a lot!

Hi all mummies, i have recently hired a maid to take care of my baby and wanted to enrol her in a infant care course but the next earliest date is August. As i do not want to wait anymore, i have contacted the trainer to come down to my place to teach my maid. We are still negotiating the fees but i was hoping to get like 4 other maids to come here to learn together so as to lower the costs. It is a 6 hr course, 3 hr theory and 3 hr practical. I spoke to the trainer and she says it covers topics like basic bathing, feeding,sleeping, as well as how to take care til 1 year old. I have absolutely no profit in this. Just hope to have some other maids to bring down the individual fees. I'm loooking at $50 each maid, not sure if the trainer would want. It would be on a sunday asap, at my place in punggol. Interested mummies may PM me. Will just gather 5 maids and close the course so that we can confirm and start the course asap.

Hi Elaine, I gave birth at TMC on 18th Jun. I paid a total of approximately $ 4000 in cash (medisave deduction of $2100; so my total cost is actually $6100 ) for a standard 1 bedder room with companion stay for 1 night (although the package is for 2 nights but because I dont want to stay for another night and doc said I'm fit to go back with baby). This is normal delivery with no painkiller at all, even laughing gas. Baby had 3 injections (bcg, hep b and forgot another one). Hope it helps.

Hi Mummies here, does anyone who is doing or has done confinement already has any good confinement lady to recommend? I am expecting my third baby and would prefer a CL who is not calculative, good with baby and pro-breastfeeding. Thank you.

Hi Elaine, my baby was born 13 June. I took the 3D2N package for two bedder. Bb born via c-section. All in was about $4000 for medisave and $6000 via cash. Hope this helps.

hi mummies.. i am from may 13 mummy.. just to share something over here. hoping that it can benefit you all. Congrats on your newborn!!! i suppose many would like to bf your precious ones. ;) just to share my story abt bfing and how i gt my supply literally boost up. I gave birth on apr 28 2013. my baby girl doesnt like to latch and she is quite an impatience person. so not being able to supply her with initial colostrum /milk, i gt really very gan chiong and upset, fearing that my supply wont be able to meet her daily needs. On third day after i discharge from hospital, my combined milk was only 20 ml. that was really pathetic.. so one of my forum mummy intro me super chlorophyll powder, this is to be mixed with any beverages and taste tasteless.. slowly my supply did increase. i am still drinking the super chlorophyll till now and still wielding 300 - 400ml per pump. I am really happy that i am able to buffet milk my girl. So mummies, if you are keen on the chlorophyll, you can wa me at 90258843. Its really a good supplement with many benefits at affordable price. :)

hi Furbee,
Oh maybe we should create one for ourselves. I never thought of this thread until i need help and wanting to know how others have progressed with their little one now. hahahha

Back