(2012) TTC for #1 2012 Mums!

Congrats Candymix!!!! take care of yourself n bb k. make ur hubby do hsework. hehehehe..

I will work harder this month to BD. realise that i my BD is at least 3 days away from O, which might not have enough surviors by the time the Egg is out.. hahaha... jia you for the rest of us. Another happy news for a gloomy mon!

Hello hello, sorry couldn't check too often cos I'm at work. Ok I read this unorthodox method in an article abt this lady who is frightened of bd n can't bd with DH. So one day they decided to do manual insert where the semen is "manually" put into her using fingers.

So we combine this method if there is any leaking together
with bd n then raise my legs up lor. Because semen can
survive so long even if outside us (but close to us). This is to
help the troops swim lar.

Hmm until now if course I dunno which is the bd method n day we strike but no harm trying to get as many troops in as
u can right?

So the woman in the story in the end got preggie n gynae was shocked during checks that with her condition, she could still get preggie..too good to be true? Lol

thanks for sharing, candymix.

but i tot using fingers are not so good cos the soldiers might die off more quickly as our fingers have temperature which might be warmer? seems like a good idea if can use fingers cos always got the tendency of flowing out.

Congrats Candymix..wow more and more people have BFP...we will stay around to be loaded by peas and potatoes each day..hehe...

Boring cutting my early birthday cake with colloegues . But been left off cos the topic is pregnancy .. Haiz .. Cos all is mummy .. And four pregnant now ..

chew88...wow seh..4 omg!! I had 2 here...but sometimes I will join in their chat..when time of moody I just won't join in and keep reminding myself not to think about it. Like some say if we do that we are the one who suffer..definitely can feel where you coming from

Maybe abit mix feeling lol till my tear drop Down when I am back to my desk . Cos when inside the room before cut cake they start to chat bb then stop awhile to sing song for me then after finish cut cake . They back to the topics and left me out . Not ever feel of asking me like the present they bought for me .. Haiz I tell myself I must be happy .. I must

chew88...try to turn these stress into making yourself more motivated to get BFP..plan of what to do inorder you can be like them and join them in their chat...your turn will be soon if you never give up on that...cheers!!

candy, wah... like tat oso can?? lol...

verone, i'm using concevie plus... =D

Chew88, jia you... ur turn will come... =D

Haiz this mth I only BD once and DH fell sick after that. And now in 2ww I am having flu, taking a lot of western med to kill that super irritating bug and cannot take my TCM med to tiao my body. Another wasted month.

Hey all,

I'm here to spread the potatoe dust!!!! Just went gynae this morning to confirm the pregnancy. But since it's still at the early stage, hence can only see the sac. (; Actually, i tested positive about more than a week ago, on dpo 16.
We had been in suspence for quite some time, as when i went for my gynae scan at dpo 4 for a normal checkup, dr already suspected that i might be pregnant, due to my uterus lining being thicker than normal. But dh and i decided not to
do a blood test and awaited patiently.

Ladies, Jiayou! I'm sure your turn will be here real soon. It's a positive sign, since so many of us graduated this month.

Hi raine and candymix, congrats! Happy to see many graduates this mth.

Hi tethysea, keep your positive spirit up. Little potato will be a healthy bb

For rest of gals, don't stress too much, as stress is main factor for tougher ttc. Most often than ever BFP happens when u least expected. Just go through daily routines and eat healthily, we will hv our bags of potatoes n peas
happy.gif

Verone, hmm.. I'm not sure if is becuz of e lubricate help or wat.. When ttc I always use it.. Buy already dun use oso wasted wat.. If scientific proven tat means it works lo.. So everytime I will use de..

I apply on BH and I'll insert into myself too.. Cuz my thking is, if I put outside oso no use, e troops will be inside Ma.. So everytime I'll try to insert some into myself lo.. Haa..

Sleepygal: it's ok to use fingers since bd also got emit heat.. It's not very warm as well as in as hot as a warm shower so it's ok to use fingers de..

Raine: who is your gynae ah? I can't make up my mind to get which gynae..prefer someone pro natural n delivers in glenE..any recommendations?

Other strategies can include asking DH To wear boxers, taking cold showers I.e reduce heat at the troops base camp..can Also consider catching bb dust by gg to bb shops frequently? Haha I do that usually to see the cute bb stuff..n there are a lot of preggie women..

candymix, thanks for the advise. tried this method but seems like it got stuck to the fingers while pushing it to the door step of the cervix. haha.

Candymix > Erms my gynae is Dr Yvonne Chan. Have been with her since beginning of the year before I conceived. I preferred a female gynae, and my aunt used to work with her, hence the recommendation. Anyway, some ladies find her a little "emotionless" and unsympathetic, but she seems alright to me, in fact she will make jokes at times. She's very straight forward and direct with her diagnosis and the way she speaks, which some others mistaken as being blant.
As for glenE, I am not so sure, but one of my close friends is with Dr LC Foong. (; you might want to join us at May 2012 thread, some mummies' gynaes are at glenE.

Hi ladies,

Sorry to interrupt the thread, but I have a brand new box of Clearblue digital ovulation test kit (7 sticks) to let go at $45 including normal postage.

Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Hi ladies,

If you are considering to purchase OPK/ HPT, Pre-Seed, Conceive Plus, Clearblue Digital OPK/ HPT, basal thermometers, and TTC supplements, do check out http://babydustshop.blogspot.com

Ladies who have irregular menses, do consider supplements to help to regulate your menses cycle and also improve your ovulation!

Recently, Jacelyn Tay (ex Mediacorp Actress) shared one of her success tips in conceiving easily is drinking organic raspberry tea that improves the health of her womb. Do try out this tea which is now available at Baby Dust Shop.

PS: Baby Dust Shop's business owner is due to deliver in late Sep. Response time will be slower from late Sep til late Oct due to confinement. Please place your orders early to avoid disappointment!

Hi Mummies

I have a brand new tube of Elancyl Stretchmark cream (150ml, expiry dated Jan-2015), willing to let go at S$30. Collection around Dover-Commonwealth. If keen, pls PM me. Thanks much!

hi jeezebelli.. im seeing dr tan at chinatown branch.. though only see her for few mths, we find it very comfortable wf her.. =)

jeezebelli - I am seeing her at chinatown branch too. She is nice, and can joke with. Have been seeing her for more than a year already since Thong Chai's time. Her clients are increasing so the waiting time will be lengthen.

Where is sjx????

Today sian big time, AF symptoms reporting and OMG today is only CD22. Guess my m/c is really creating a huge mess to my AF cycle.

Coyote: may be symptoms of bfp? No see red, so be hopeful!

Wow! Congrats to the many graduates! So many that I lost count who I've congratulated and who I haven! Happy for u ladies ;)

Your DH went to see Dr Tan SB too? or only the ladies? was thinking whether need to ask my DH to see or nt...

And also, how often u see Dr tan? She ask me to see her quite often like every wk..(I only start seeing her ard end of aug).

lil'thing - i do hope so too but doesn't seems to be like it.

jeezebelli - my DH used to see her at Thong Chai too but his med always the same, no change but we took the prescription and just buy the herbs outside. Now only me seeing Dr. Tan alternate week. Maybe u r new case so need to see her more often? In the past when I just started with her I also visit her weekly.

jeezebelli.. both my hb and mi are seeing her together everytime.. like alternate weeks.. but sometimes she may wan to see you on a wkly basis if she is tracking ur O etc..

morning ladies...
heard ur calling!

Jeezebelli... yes i am Seeing Dr Tan at her chinatown branch

Coyote
i am here~~
dont stress.... let natural take the course.. dont think about it...

Agie~~
U BACK!!! wahahahahahaha

hello ladies, Im new to this thread...and I was BFP on 19 Sept 2011..im supposedly 5 weeks preggers..haha..=)
went for scan 20sept and only can see the sac.. nothing else so scheduled 3 weeks later to hopefully see baby grow...im worried at this stage..like does it mean, as long as there is a sac and a BFP means I am confirm confirm preggers? any one with knowledge? Im really hoping... DH and I are really excited..it's our first...after trying for 4-5 months... Initially all seemed gloomy but this month..am just so happy...=)

I realy hope this sticks and baby grows healthily...

also, anyone know if Manuka honey is safe to take during preggers? im having throat irritations and resorted tht manuka would be best but still abit cautious....any help pls..

thanks..

<font color="000080">sandy >> Hi, I think you're in the wrong thread, because this is the trying to conceive (TTC) thread.

But anyways. Yes, if you get a positive on the test and the sac is visible, you are indeed pregnant. Congrats! First trimester is always an iffy time though, so take care of yourself - no "cooling" food, don't overexert yourself, always listen to your body, and at any point if you feel any pain or bleeding *touch wood* go immediately to your gynae. Hope you get to see the little flickering dot (heart beat!) by your next appointment!

Honey is safe - your body will filter off the bacteria before it reaches the baby.</font>

tethysea, thanks for replying and the tips.. will find the right thread.. so lost in here...gosh...

Jeezebelli, zinc is good.. I gave my husband zinc after trying for 4 months and on that month itself, 5th month we're pregnant..i duno if its co-ioncidence but my doctor cousin has 2 kids now, 1 delivered just this year..=) so i guess there's something good from it..=)

Zinc is also needed for teens in their growth spurt years for the sexual reproductive organs anyway, so im sure it will help..=)

Hi all.....
Just back from myhometown... How r u all? Lots girls have graduated
sad.gif

But congrats to reine n candymix... Happy for u..... Grab bb dust comp comp comp......

Thanks Verone and san2!

Jeezebelli, yup zinc is good. Blackmore has this multi vitamin that's meant for males, you might want to try that. Forgot the exact name though. Oh, you might also want to give your dh royal jelly too. (; jiayou!

Coyote, don't stress. Miracles happen when you least expected it.

Jeezeball, I shared earlier some strategies sobu may want to refer back earlier, basically not to kill the troops, must keep their base camp cool. Take cool showers, wear boxers etc.

Jeezeball yah zinc helps the troops to swim ie strengthen the tail so take more of that. Oysters, red meat gd to increase libido n contain lots of zinc.

*spread bb dust*

San2, do u know if dr fong yang is pro natural? Will I stick to him if u r preggie? I haven't decide on gynae yet ..u can accept pm? Wanna ask u smith...

Very strange he doesn't work on wed also..

Back