(2011/05) May 2011

i'm still at work till tom half day. buffet lunch in office tom. hv not done any spring cleaning this yr. at most i'll juz throw out some old clothes cos wardrobe bursting liao

hi all...

long time never log in liow been really really busy at work...

here's wishing everyone Happy Chinese New Year...

** GONG XI GONG XI **

morning mummies.. Happy Chinese New Year eve..

at office now, but office half day, still need to rush off to do some last min shopping for my ger.

have a good reunion dinner tonight!

Happy lunar new year everyone!

So bai wu long today! Buffet lunch not today! Wahahah! Quikly call hb to tell him to eat lunch w me after I found out :p

Hello Mummies,

So sorry to interrupt your thread.

I'm a Nov 2010 mommy and have some diapers to let go of as my lil' princess has outgrown them.

She's a hefty 7kg baby and has upgraded to Size M. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Item #1:

Huggies NB24 (up till 4kg) - New packet! Selling for $7.

Item #2:

Huggies S44 (3-7kg) - Slightly less than half pack left (17pcs left out of 44). Selling for $5.

Item #3:

Fitti S48 (3-7kg) - Half pack left (24 out of 48pcs). Selling for $5.

Will throw in FREE Drypers (NB) and Drypers (S) if you take all 3 items.

Self-collect from my place at Pasir Ris. Pls PM me for transaction or enquiries. Thanks and happy rabbit new year! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi mummies & MTBs,

Anyone interested in getting a neck float for your baby?

Comes in 3 designs:

Winnie the Pooh

Disney Princess

Thomas and Friends

Each at $16, kindly PM me or email me at [email protected].

Thanks [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/5080959.jpg][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/5080960.jpg][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/5080961.jpg]

Would like to exchange two similac Mum $3 vouchers for some nipple cream ( sample size or actual size). Pls pm me if interested. Thks.

Hi mommy-to-be,

My EDD is 22 May. I have booked a confinement lady who is very popular and very good for early May. However, my MIL just decided to quit her job to help me with confinement. So I will have to give up this service.

Anyone looking for confinement lady? This Aunty is from up north m'sia. She's very good and experienced in looking after the mommy and baby. She cooks very well too. I booked her since last Nov.

If you are looking for confinement lady for May, pls SMS or call me at 8363 5559.

Good morning mummies!!

CNY!

So tired to wake up for breakfast, let alone some of the mummies have to work..

Enjoyed my CNY & gain a lot weights, eat & eat!

Like an excuse for all my cravings, I took durians, pizza hut, mac, ba gua.. Etcs.. Hahas!

Did u all enjoyed ur CNY??

Morning mummies [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Have a tiring CNY as my girl been very fussy, hving running nose and slight fever, refusing to nap in the afternoon and crying/tired at nite.. worse still, this few days she's been pooing/peeing in her panty/pants... lots of cleaning job to do... today before 15 mins to leave the house for school and she poos in her school pants.. arrugh.. smacked her and sent her off to school.. arrugh...

Morning ladies!! 新年快乐, 恭喜发财! For those who are back at work today, 开工大吉!

How was festive holiday for all??

auroa,

same here. my boy was super notti this cny and refuse to slp and thus v cranky too. But overall gd! just tat both adults n kids are v tired! hehehe.

my boy also likes to poo in the morning esp aft i changed his diaper n abt to go to sch...and he will take his own sweet time to get his butt washed n playing catching with me...always make me so mad n rush in the morning.

val, not sure it's bcos of the festival tat makes them cranky... their routines all messed up... i can't stand it esp morning got to rush and my girl still singing/playing/running ard while i'm chasing behind her and yelling her to hurry up.. she even asked me whether i'm angry with her...arrugh...

auroa,

i think partially coz the routines are messed up thus so cranky. my boy also skipped his usually 3-4hrly nap in the aftnn and took short short naps in the car ride nia...and worst, v demanding n dun listen. my relatives n friends were saying coz i am expecting #2 thus will be v notti esp this last few mths...

ya. morning usually v rush le, no time to delay! Ur gal also v cute still ask u if u are angry with her =P my boy almost burst out crying when i told him if he dun wanna listen to me i will go to wk and leave him at hm dun wait for him le...nw makes me feel so bad =(

Good morning mummies, just walked to wet market have breakfast, didn't realize market still closed, was still thinking of buying sone meat back to boil soup for dinner, lucky NTUC is open, sigh.

This morning #1 also laze in bed until last minute then get up to wear uniform.

Ok now gg to settle down w my wanton Mee then NTUC

val, my husband's relatives including my mil were commenting tat my girl is so cute when she's fussy and even cheer her on... my mil even told her tat if she's stopped crying, will ask my fil to buy her a dog... can't stand them.. where got such pp...

hehehe, i also told my girl if she's naughty, i will send her to school and not fetch her home and she bursted our crying... maybe due to our hormones that makes us said it... can't really blame us.. really mad leh...

Auroa, wha sounds tiring, hope you girl is feeling better. Anyway why the sudden pooing and peeing in the pants, has something happened some new adjustment required? maybe u wanna consider putting her back on diaper at least for now.

VV: my office was kinda quiet this am too, lots of ppl on leave and i also feel like taking a nap.. hahah

Kaykay: good lah, ur appetite. I didn;t eat much.

I am seeing gynae this sat for my GD test, should be fine cos i was still nursing my throat so never eat much of the CNY goodies.

starflower, yr side market still closed? thought yesterday market all open liao.. luckily still got NTUC.. otherwise can cry liao... i remember when i was staying in US, during festival times, every shops including restaurant all closed... really very sian and need to stock up the fridge..

starfruit, i think it's due to she's on pull up pants when visiting and out of diapers at home... asked her whether she wants to pee/poo, she can reply me tat she got diaper or panty on and no need to go toilet.. haiz....

starflower,

today mon i think most wet mkts dun open ba???

i dun like it when ppl make comments for the sake of it...esp when the kids are fussy and we trying to discipline them or wat and they are saying they are so cute n cheering them on. to them mayb yes la coz they dun face the fussing always. so in the end did ur gal stopped crying and asked ur mil for the dog?

ya, i understand hw u feel coz most morning i also feel the same...esp we have to handle them on our own.

we alway get angry i think our #2 come out duno will be so naggy n grumpy nt!

starfruit,

all the best for ur GD =)

i was also feasting away...expecting more weight gain this visit. hahaha.

Auroa, dun be mad lah. My ger also haywire this CNY, no proper meals, junks all the way, tibits, chocolates, biscuits and missed napped.

last night while sleeping, had nightmare too.. i think play too much with her cousins..think will settle down by this week lah.

Auroa

Oh my... Hope your gal feeling better. My boy was indulging tons of sweets during this CNY and so, the phlegm is like chewing gum in this throat. Haz. Had a challenging CNY this year with my PILS as usual. Si bey sian. Lucky now, ALL Over. Your MIL KNS leh. Why say this kind of thing to a kid? Wah lao, dog leh, not a toy leh. Alot of commitments de to keep a pet. Siao de lor, they all. Dun care about them, impt is you explain to your gal can le.

KayKay

Glad you have a good appeitite. I had a good one too and trying to pump more fats this time round.

Starfruit

Ya lor, I regretted coming to Office today. So quiet and sians. If its not becos my hubby can send me to and fro today as he hasnt start work today, I wont come le.

Mommies

Last visit to gynae, my gynae still said bb on the small side. Told me to have a cup of ice cream every night!! She said I need to have "HI-CALORIE" Foods everyday to pump more fats to Baby. Made me so worried.

She said, if bb too small is not good. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/kao_cry.gif]

vv,

office quiet gd also la, u can do ur own things and surf net. Aft cny le, sld have some post cny sale! hehehe.

Hmmm...mayb u try durian, proven n tested to pump weight for my #1 but also on the mummy. hahaha.

Ya, baby too small nt gd n easy to handle. i think at least 2.5kg will be ideal rite? we still have abt 3mths (ONLY) left, quickly try to eat more hi calories stuffs ba, still have time =)

val/vv/starfruit, my girl on day 1 CNY morning was ok but when at nite, we are over at my hubby's gu gu's house, there are 2 dogs and my girl esp liked the small dog wearing pink outfit and she doesn't wants to leave and wants to bring the dog home.. explained to her and she even wants to bring the dog for a walk.. my mil was so happy (or shd i said excited) tat she begins telling my girl tat it's good to rear a dog and to buy one (think made my girl heart itching liao)... i just told my mil right to her face tat can't even take care of person liao and still expect to take care of a dog.. if she wants, she can buy one for herself.. she even got the cheeks to tell me tat dogs very easy and got no smell... feel like smacking her... in the end, i dragged my girl out of the house and into the car... my inlaws also followed us out of the house (luckily they drove and we are not driving them back)... she can tell my girl not to cry and ask my girl to ask my fil to buy her a dog... my girl was yelling for my fil when she was in the car as she wants him to buy her the dog... arrugh... she stopped crying till i told her tat the dog doesn't belongs to us and if she's a good girl, i will bring her to Simei's pet shop to see the dogs... haiz...

vv, bb small sized? oh dear, try to eat high carbo food like pototaes, yellow noodles stuff... wow, ice cream every nite... yummy...

Val

Yeah lor, now surfing on Amazon on books.

I also tot so leh. So but now not durian season. Dunno where to get durian leh.. Any recommendation? I can only rem those Shop & Save Outlets has those pre-packed Durians de. My hubby not a durian person, so he wont buy for me de [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Auroa

Haz, if for me, I will sure face black black de leh. KNS leh, they all. They talk as if blowing winds like tat. Then the one doing the hard explaining is us.

Yeah lor, very scared and worried. I worried later I got premmie how arh?

Hi Mummies,

Happy CNY Everyone [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Finally I could get out of bed and eat rice as pass few days was just only taking panadol and antibotic without any prenatal vitamin after a bacteria virus attacks me where my fever had been between 38.8 and 39.6 degree...followed by a sprain back and toothache...

vv, how abt durian puffs? think more easy to get.. can try full cream milk.. i heard fr friends tat drinking Anmum will put on weight very fast.. u might want to try tat.. dun worry, we still got 3 mths to go... the last 3 mths, they will balloon up...

actually i already black face liao but my mil doesn't seems to get the signal (she's always in her own dream world)...

June, oh dear.. u okie now? eat and rest well... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Auroa, u should tell your MIL in her face that she should not joke about such things as kids takes these stuff very seriously.

If its me, i will say, (with a super black face) if FIL buys a dog, the dog will stay at MIL/FIL house cos i can';t take care and won't allow the dog in the house!

It seems like your MIL just tot about pacifying your ger at the moment and not the consequences of her words! she is terrible lah.

auroa,

i think for ur gal case since she only cranky at nite cld be due to skipping her naps.

My boy has been fussy n difficult to handle since morning..keep asking for mummy to drive etc etc, like making things difficult for me like tt la.

Ur mil really funi also, a pet is nt just as easy as saying ABC. need to care for it also. its like taking care of another baby/kid.

vv,

like wat auroa suggested, go for durian puffs/puddings first ba. At least still durian although nt as shiok as the real fruit itself la. hehehe.

june,

glad to know u are feeling better today as compared to the past few days. hope u will recover quickly.

Starfruit

Am supposed to be in week 25 last visit but measured a week behind i.e. week 24. And was at less than 800 grams.. **Sigh**

Auroa

Oh yeah hor, u mean Angie The Choice? Uhmm... okok, will go buy. Can eat everyday?

Sometimes these PILs just pretend never see or just want to prove that they are superior than us. See them also sian. I understand how U feel.

June

Take good care & rest well.

VV: forgot to advise u, drink chicken soup, very nourishing! just boil whole chicken with water, add red dates and gou qi zhi if u like and just drink the soup. no need to eat the chick meat. its can help boost bb weight.

Back