(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

Sunflower, I think its good too. Actually all religions teach the same values jus that the god is different. So no harm going to chirstian sch and learn the good values from there.

I need full day care cos no one help me fetch my boy loh. tats y when he go pri sch, most likely I will hav to move hse to tampines liao so that my PIL can help to fetch. SIAN loh. Praying hard I no need to move into my PIL's hse.

bakaholic, so meaning we have to go down to the CC itself to ask wor. Ok, then I will see whether I can find some CC and go visit them next Sat.

Sunflower, Thanks, so any good CL to recomend?? I still can't get that CL thru Esther recomend. Think really have to call her m'sia line liao.

Jascmy,

Congrats to you! Yah, it's good to go and ask personally if you have time.

Actually you can consider after school care if when your child goes to pri school. At least they can study or hang around with friends. I am not sure what else they can do with grandparents except watching tv or play computer games.

If not, i think a helper may be good cos you can relax a bit as no need to do as much housework.

Thanks eeyore and bakaholic.

bakaholic, hubby wan my boy to go into his pri sch. Cos will hav priority and no need to volunteer work. So hav to go Tampines. U r right loh. I'm sure my PIL won't watch out for whether my boy is doing homework or play games.

Anyone knows if we can get disposable swim diapers by per pieces? I used to see watsons selling like $1-2 per piece.

ahNah, Thanks. EDD is 29 Feb 2012. Hope Bb come out earlier cos I don wan leap yr Bb leh. So poor thing, only bday once every 4 yrs and no 21st bday.

Btw, any babies in ifc sick lately? Just found out mine got quite a few absent with fever since beginning of the wk. Think all the got same bug like my son.

ahnah, congrats to u. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

bakaholic, ya, as what winnie say. So far ok. *touch wood*

yah ... but my #2 not so good result .. Gynae say heart beat not strong .. we so worry and wife is resting at bed for 2 weeks already. Tomorrow will go back again for check up.

ahnah, congrats!

jascmy

previous, did u engage a CL? not gd? i dont have a gd one cos i also KIV esther's contact

Congratulations to both ahNah and jascmy!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

ahNah,

Dont worry, you have a kind heart and always pray to buddha, I'm sure your #2 will be safe & growing strong..

jascmy,

Must take good care of yourself n the lil' one ya.. :D

sunflower, yup, my previous CL not good. Will try to call that CL's m'sia line on sat. No choice but to spend some money on international calls.

Susan & Rachel, Thanks. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Congrats jascmy!! My sil is also preggie, 14wk I think, edd feb..

Bakaholic, hard rock deluxe room is e basic one rite? That one got shower hose not rainforest type, no bathtub.

Sunflower, sounds good leh.. Church pg but I still wanna put my gal in cc eventually coz if my sis preggie, my mum has to take care..

Gastric flu:

Anyone knows how many days will recover for an adult?

My mum kanna today so I m taking care of my gal today.. But not sure if she can take care tomorrow or not. Scare spread to my gal..

Congrats, ahnah n wifey..

Don't worry too much.. Rest more n eat more pu during 2nd trimester! Dun be stress.. Bb also can detect stress fr mummy de..

Bakaholic, cheese.

Ya my mum seen doc this morning. Feeling better, no more ls but still a bit stomach pain.. Hence dunno if tomorrow safe for her to take care of my gal.. Cheese, yrs so serious need to take jab??!!

MVH, Thanks. Ur SIL 1 week later than me so EDD shld be early march. Cos my EDD is 29 Feb and I'm 15wks.

Xpink and pekkle, Thanks. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Jascmy,

were you aiming fo dragon baby? I think you are supermummy to be able to handle #1 and have #2 without a maid. Well done!

Bakaholic

Since it's sentosa, no need take plane or boat, I would bring the whole slow cooker haha. Anyway its a small one and if u Staying there for 3 days and need 2-3 porridge a day, then make sense to bring. Only problem is how to prepare the frozen pork and fish in the room. But sure can one la. Hehe

I only staying for 1 night. Haha..But it's a great suggestion. no need to waste money to buy.

I dun trust the hotel to cook plain porridge cos the service in the hotels in resort world is very bad. I kenna asked not to sit too long at the festive hotel cafe when the lobby is so crowded and i was carrying my boy and with my mil. That was really nasty. And the cafe only have 1 family there.

They are not bothered cos always fully booked due to the tour gps and universal studios. We made a complaint but no one replied. Given a choice, i would stay out at other hotels.

bakaholic, yup, aiming for dragon bb. I'm lucky to strike it immediately I start planning. I'm worried loh, heard lots of stories that its really tough taking care of 2kids on our own. Think from the bright side, I can close shop liao and will get back my freedom soon when they both grow up together. Now aldy so tired looking after #1 who is running up and down non stop. I managed to put on less weight by chasing him everyday. Praying hard I can be that supermummy. Will try my best to take everything when it comes.

Bought the Pacific natural foods Organic Vegetable broth as a soup base for my boy, he loves it so much, can eat two bowls of porridge for dinner every night. I just realise it contains sea salt. Alamak! I tasted before, it wasn't salty leh.

Rachel, try to cook our own broth. I knw its difficult, cos I myself lazy to do it too. Hehee... I will try to freeze the broth this wkend so that I no need to cook broth so often.

Sunflower, he start to walk at 10+mths, so now can run liao. Sometimes if run too fast will fall. He still don know how to stop.

jascmy,

oic ..thats very fast! mine still cruising leh.. the shoes i bought for him going to outgrown liao..zzz

Sunflower,

Cruising steadily is better than running and then tripping over. Mine now like half staggering half running. so scary to bring him out cos he will fall loh.

btw, any toddlers started throwing toys at ppl? The ifc teacher told us that our boy gets amused when the toys he threw hit someone.. *Faint*

I dun see him throwing at ppl at home, only outside the cot, playpen, playyard.. but 1 teacher said he threw loh..

I think next wk i speak to his main teacher about it.

Back