(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

i got a hard time to feed her porridge leh.. now i take another set of spoon and bowl for her when im feeding her porridge.. she will pretend to feed me or my hubby leh...

but when she saw we eat she will come and say muum... then i will give her abit of rice + soup..

JL also chu pattern when feeding him

he will hide his face if he dun wanna eat..

Then I need to give him some books to read.. or his favourite cooking set.

I will feed very fast if not later no mood to eat again..

I m keen on the Xmas party too[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] 10 or 17 dec are fine for me.

Last yr Xmas party cancel at the last min cos venue never fixed in advance and end up never manage to book any venue.

So Eeyore, ur condo function room can fix how many pax?

Need to have head count limitation?

I've always hold my gals' events in the function room, easily 50 pax, think can fit 60 to 80 pax bah... anyway there's a big area outside the room where the pool is...

But who's plc can book function room too??

Think it's easier to track with a list

Christmas Party (10 or 17 Dec):

1) Jasmine Lee

2) Eeyore

3) Mvh

4) Cheese

5) Ah Nah

6) Suika

7) Pekkle

8) Winnie

9) Rachel

10) Sheric

11) Duckling

12) Jascmy

So should we cap at 25 or 30 as I think most husbands are coming along?

Jas,

I think cap at $25 first lar...

1) Jasmine Lee

2) Eeyore

3) Mvh

4) Cheese

5) Ah Nah

6) Suika

7) Pekkle

8) Winnie

9) Rachel

10) Sheric

11) Duckling

12) Jascmy

13)

1) Jasmine Lee

2) Eeyore

3) Mvh

4) Cheese

5) Ah Nah

6) Suika

7) Pekkle

8) Winnie

9) Rachel

10) Sheric

11) Duckling

12) Jascmy

13)Penguin_88

Can I join?

1) Jasmine Lee

2) Eeyore

3) Mvh

4) Cheese

5) Ah Nah

6) Suika

7) Pekkle

8) Winnie

9) Rachel

10) Sheric

11) Duckling

12) Jascmy

13)Penguin_88

14) Xuan

1) Jasmine Lee

2) Eeyore

3) Mvh

4) Cheese

5) Ah Nah

6) Suika

7) Pekkle

8) Winnie

9) Rachel

10) Sheric

11) Duckling

12) Jascmy

13)Penguin_88

14) Xuan

15) Susan aka pd0513

jasmine: yup must ensure baby not allergic to eggs b4 jab. that's what the pd nurse told me when i make the next jab appt for mmr at 15mths.

1) Jasmine Lee

2) Eeyore

3) Mvh

4) Cheese

5) Ah Nah

6) Suika

7) Pekkle

8) Winnie

9) Rachel

10) Sheric

11) Duckling

12) Jascmy

13) Penguin_88

14) Xuan

15) Susan aka pd0513

16) lvgal (Evelyn Tan)

*calling for rachel*

rachel, in case you wan the Pediped Flex Michael Sneaker, it is one of the selected styles having additional 25% off.

let u know in case you wan to get a bigger size of the same design [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

after discount it is USD25.40 only. so all-in price is only about S$32.77. quite cheap leh

I am placing orders for my Batch 15 spree soon. Let me know if you wan me to include your order in Batch 15.

jasmine, u must feed egg yolk first. if no allergy then feed egg white.

use hard boiled egg then feed a bit of egg yolk then slowly increase the amount.

i test for allergy for mine and now i feeding 1 whole egg..just dump the whole egg and cook with porridge easier.. no need to make hard boil egg hhaha...

Jasmine,

MMR should be taken at 15mths

maybe you reconfirm with your pd again?

I think your this week is pneumococcal booster jab instead?

thanks ahnah & kyra, think i will call the clinic to ask..

monkie,

i already let my boy tries egg yolk.. he's ok with it.. egg white i waited till now he just turns 1yr old.. gonna let him try soon..

jasmine,

the rest are right..MMR is 15mths..prenav is 12mths

Monkie,

so cheap!?! how to know which style got 25%? Flex Adrian Sneaker got further 25% or not?

talking about MMRV,

my family doc ask me to bring my girl to take on 13th month and 16th month. some more twice leh. how come?

Cheekrene, Think they are talking abt mmr?

Yes, mmRv will be in 2 doses. Next time in sch they will skip the jab le.. that is what healthway nurse told me.

sunflower, yea lor.. very cheap hor...

pedipeds for boys design only Pediped Flex Michael Sneaker got less.

for girls design, only pediped Flex Lillian Mary Jane got additional less 25%

monkie

thanks for sharing.. will give it a miss. Not very keen to buy same design and same color haha. I'm hoping they have something more for me to choose, but sizes are very limited.

Hi, remember 1 mummy recommended a CL n some of us asked for e contact for future use. I tried called tat CL many days n its off. How to contact her? Any1 hav gd CL to recmmend?

I din know mmrv got 2 jabs.. Cheese, or issit becoz of chicken pox jab? I know chicken pox jab got booster before 6yo.

Jasmine, mmr or mmrv (wif chicken pox) should be 15mo onwards..

Today went for my sl photoshoot..

Ask for derrick but got jack today.. Din get to complain coz mine is 10am slot, lady boss not ard yet, n when finishing, ange is cranky, so pay n go Liao..

My gal doesn't like the big bear, scream n running away fr the bear.. Spent quite some time to let her accept the bear but can't.. Sigh.. The headset pose also cannot make it.. Jack is shaking his head.. My gal keeps pulling it off the moment it is on her head, can't take a nice shot on this.. Also spend quite some time retaking, till she pak chek coz her nap time past Liao..

The flower pot scene, she keeps pulling off e beanie also, need retaking for quite some time..

Then the rest is sofa/chair scene.. Think her buttocks got needle, keep coming down n walk away.. (she juz knows how to walk these few days) super tiring as I keep catching her n putting her back to position every 30-60sec..

Really hope all the pix turn out good.. I want to buy all pix but scare most turn out not nice.. Somemore, jack can't really make my gal laugh leh.. The 1st hr ok, next hr, cranky n sianz coz her nap time.. Din smile much for e 2nd hour..

Mvh

Shld be ok, cos mine same as u, can't sit still, kept crawlin away too..flower pot I Duno put beanie how many times, sofa Duno how many times he jumped down, still can capture nice shots .. Don't wrry ya.. But I think L likes the headset, the moment we put on, he laughed non stop. No need to make him smile.

dear mummies,

when u said 12mo is for prevnar booster jab.

issit 3rd booster?? coz clinic did not schedule me for the 12mo appt. baby R had taken 2 boosters before she turned 1yr old.

& my next appt is on her 15mo, MMR.

Jabs

i just bought my LO for his jab. he had prenavar and MMRV. My PD gives both after 12 months and not 15. I drag till almost 13 mths then bring him for the jab.

Chirstmas party

having christmas party for our little ones? i wanna join. by when must confirm?

mvh

my boy also the same, first hour is ok but second hour he is cranky. But the pictures turned out well, altho i need to photoshop his mucus, no choice, he was sick that day. Most of his pictures were smiling or laughing.

sheric,

mine was 4th booster jab. Duno why mine got so many. I thought the most is 3 jabs. He is scheduled to go next week, but he is coughing, most likely i will postpone it.

I think I'm down with gastric flu. Immunity dam lousy these days. Sigh.. i pray my boy won't get it from me.

Sheric, Gen took her last booster of prenavar last thur..she took at 3 month 5 month and 13 months.. all cleared.

the next one will be 15 month MMRV.

Rachel, sunflower,

thanks for yr assurance.. i juz hope every (if not most) pix turns out good.

jabs:

my gal is due for prenavar 2 weeks ago, but then she is sick at that time.. so till now havent bring her for jab though she is well now.. wondering this last booster will have fever or not... coz last one got fever.. *tired*

MVH: no worries lah, shld be ok.

Gen worse dun like to wear beanie, dun wan to dance ballet tat y got tat kind of expression.

dun wan to stay inside the tub n flower pot.. in the end the photo also ok. hehehe..

JL got to take jab on his 14 and 15month lehz..

Poor boy..

MVH, u might see surprises~ They will take many pic and filter for you. Should have

Nice ones~ Esp BB A smile so nice de! Hee..

I wonder now they know how to walk.. how to take pic huh?

How to make them look @ camera?

I hope JL can look at camera more le.. but no lorz..

Btw, JL is like polar bear leh..

When he feel hot, many heat rashes will be out esp on his 2 cheeks and neck.

Been to the doctor and given med to apply and I try to let him feel more cooling

by adding an USB fan inside our car, then will subside.. any remedy for this? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Tried giving him loose clothings to wear already..

My boy also do not have booster for prenevar. He took it the jabs when baby. The last jab at 12 mths is the jab for Hep A. Next one is the MMRV.

Am i missing something?

Back