(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

eeyore,

Managed to find the list but not sure if it is the latest 1 [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

As majority vote for 18 Dec, let set as this date okie? As for venue, I vote for ur place la, cos AMK is central & most important, u r active here ma... haha!

I update the list here & pls add if u gals want to do amendment...

X'MAS Party

Date: 18 Dec (sat)

Time: 6pm (To be confirm)

Gift for the babies - min $10, mummies with #1 can bring 1 more gift for the toddlers to exchange.

Venue (suggestions)

eeyore - AMK

Optional location:

1) cheekrene - jurong

3) lynn - Balmoral (near Orchard)

4) Cyn - Tanjong Rhu (near Katong) {but think can only b4 18th Dec}

Attendees:

1) ah bee

2) eeyore

3) MVH

4) lynn

5) Cyn {but think can only b4 18th Dec}

6) Charmaine

7) Starz8

8) Bakaholic

9) Henkitty

10) Chocochips

11) Saffy

12) Winnie

13) Nature Lover

14) mamyvelle

15) glamgem

16) Jasmine Goh + HB + #1

17) ducklingeshop + HB + #1

18) jascmy + HB

19) sheric +HB

can some1 help to create the event in FB so that the number of attendee can be re-confirm again?

let's the ball rolling from here ya...ho ho ho...

MVH, the tube is quite useful, u try to use it, pratice make perfect ma.. keke...

QQ, wah, u very on huh, take leave to go for show?? Tomorrow i can not la, need to work. I went for Barney show at United Square last weekend, not bad. Going for Dora & Thomas show on coming Sunday, was thinking to jio u to go together too :p December is the mth full of event la... next week my company D&D, now headache what to wear...m also bringing my girl to watch walking with Dino too...

any thoughts on having the christmas gathering in the afternoon? though the atmosphere might not be as nice as evening, but i was thinking babies maybe more sleepy in the evening, they wanna sleep by certain time. so maybe will have to rush back to put them to bed...

ducklingeshop : the gift is give to indivisual babies or choose 1 baby and give the gift?

by the way, i can join the xmas party.

me + hb + #1 + #2 + bb

if confirm, pls let me know asap so i can arrange to book for the event photographer to come.

duckling,

i on?? cause this #1 got attention seeking problem. i just feel that i should spend more time with her. so this am i bring #2 for jab, then later bring #1 for show. we taking mrt there, i think she wil b v happie.

we go SBSC ??? strawberry shortcake? just at cwp nia.

this sunday we have a birthday party to attend.

Oh eeyore. i saw the list from duckling. 18 dec then i can make it. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

cause i cannot make it on 19 that's y dare not commit.

QQ + #1 #2 + hb + maid. (sounds like a big family)

if too crowded and cannot fit in? i bring #1 #2 myself. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] the leave maid at home.

Eeyore, I might not be able to make it on 18dec.. Coz got a wedding dinner tat nite.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Sunflower, e medical hall only got 1type for 6months n above.. So in e end din get..

Yesterday fed some Bao ying Dan to my bb.. Last nite dunno why she can't sleep fr 1130pm to 5am leh.. Keep talking n talking non-stop.. Then put her in yaolan, rub eyes n keep yelling.. Until my elder gal woke up twice at 2+ and 4+am..

Read the label, nursing mother should avoid fishy, cold, oily food.. Last nite I had a super big bowl of papaya fish soup.. Not sure if it is the fish soup that cause her to be awake n cranky.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Sunflower> I checked that site, but if including shipping it will be more expensive depending on quantity. So unless the quantity quite big else I most likely will not get from there. Will get the total orders then see which is cheaper. But the price on luckyvitamin will be the highest price

I feel so heartpain today. My Ah Boy nvr put on weight since 1.5mths ago. His 1 mth checkup shows him as 5.1kg which is overweight. Think CL feed him a lot of milk. When comes to my hand after that, he is only 6kg now at 3mths. I remembered I weight him b4 myself at 1.5mths and he alrdy 6kg. He really drink less when I started latching him on since then. Did I totured him??

jascmy, u're not alone! My girl weight 6kg when she's 1.5months. Now at 3months 1week, she still weight 6kg. Sigh.

OH YA! i just realise that i have wedding dinner on 18th dec.

sorry sorry, i can't make it.

but i can arrange for the event photographer to come.

hi mommies

sorry to disturb.. i have ready stocks for BN CNY QIPAO for sale at $23 including local postage. Material very good...can pm me for pictures [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi everyone! Been a silent reader since early this year and would like some advice. Any babies on bottle strike? Every feeding is like war for me, she doesnt even take from others anymore. only dreamfeeding works. It's real troubling, any advice? Thanks in advance!

Ange:

think quite a no. of babies here having milk strike... think shd be a passing stage ba.. my gal was on milk strike too previously. now she more ok liao.. only the 7-8pm feeding she would be v cranky n don wanna drink..

hi mummies,

sorry to interupt.

I have abt 10 packs of fbm to give away. they were stored in end Sep to early oct. collection at amk ave 6. pls PM me.

Tried cupfeeding, diff teats, sippycup to no avail [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

hi mummies,

sorry to disturb..

i have a Lamaze - space symphony motion gym

condition :9.5/10

to let go at $35

keen pls sms me at 90283209 Thanks

Thank mummies for reply .. I bought my Bb for 6 in 1 yesterday , planning to let Bb have rota too , then pd was like hinting that is not 100% a need and if Bb not going infant care , risk lower ... So end up I didn't give ... Wondering ok anot ... Cos my big one go school , wonder will bring virus back anot ... Hhaaha ... N how heavy is Ur Bb at 4 mths ?

any mummies come across tee for kiddo with the word "prince" . am looking for my boys to match my couple tees with my hb.. haa.. King & queen Tee..

White_lady, both my gals r given rota.. In fact, pd strongly recommend.. Anyway, it is oral.. Less painful for them?

Mon n tue I let my gal eat bao ying Dan.. Guess what!!! She cant sleep at nite.. Mon nite woke up fr 11+ to 530am.. Tue nite from 845pm to 430am.. Shack out.. So yesterday I din let her eat n she is much better.. Though she still woke up at 12+am coz blocked nose n poo, I managed to make her sleep by 230am.. Wondering is bao yin Dan making my gal more alert? Juz like when we drink chicken essence become more alert.. Will try not to give her today n see how tonite!

Alibaba, maybe u wanna sewn on tees?

Facebook handygifts..

I bought 4 tees from her for Xmas gift.. Sigh.. Forget take pix n I wrap Liao.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

my girl had her jab yesterday then today i notice the injection area swollen and look like mosqito nite , is it normal ?

wanna check with mummies who have returned to work

what is ur frequency of pumping?

3 or 4 times daily? and at what time of the day? how much BM can u all yield per pump?

Thanks !

monike,

i pump twice during work, morning once n afternoon once.. morning can have about 160ml per side n afternoon about 150ml on both side..

MVH > I have been feeding my bb bao ying dan since she was 1mths+ old....it does not make her alert lei...she will still sleep alot....

susan,

wow that's alot leh...

I pump twice in office too...

6am pump at home, then 11 am in office, followed by 4pm in office, finally 10/11pm at home...

office pump can only get about 100ml for both side, not alot, pump in office like very stress.

there's 2 nursing room but now is the peak period, many nursing mummies in our office so must take turns...

eeyore,

But I dont pump in the early morning n late night leh, only pump twice in office ard 9plus or 10plus and afternoon ard 3plus or 4plus, depending on my workload .. when back home, I will latch on my boy for the last 2nd feed lor..

We only got 1 nursing room but so far I'm the only one using, so during weekdays, I will leave my pump in the office n only bring back on Fri to use over the weekends..

Susan,

If you leave your pump in office, does it mean u skip the night pumps? I'm wondering if what will happen if I don't wake up in middle of night to pump ie. just pump at 12am and then next pump at 7am... wonder if supply will be affected during day time...

I pump morning 7+am before gg work , can have abt 250ml. Then lunch time in office pump once at 1pm.. Also 250ml.. Then back home 8pm pump can have abt 300ml. Baby latch for last feed at 11pm.. So basically I jus pump 3 times.. Nowadays notice my breasts less engorged.. Mebbe supply dropping! But aft I notice supply drop, I will ask maid to cook fish papaya soup for me n the supply slightly better..,

im down with mastitis soon. Yes, AGAIN!!!

I just recovered from my mastitis early november. Now i kena again, on different breast.

really FML!!!

Having bodyaches, painful ducts, headache, slight shivering.

think fever kicking in anytime.

sigh...

feel like giving up liao.

Pekkle, what time in e day did u feed yr bb bao ying Dan?

My bb still has problem sleeping at nite.. So exhausted to make her sleep.. Till now still playing by herself..

my first pump in the morning is 530am (400ml).. go office 830am pump, 1pm and 5pm pump..

in office, i yield about 250 each time.. my last pump is 10-11pm, will try to get 400ml too..

but i start to get engorged again.. pump until empty..took me 45mins..

eeyore,

my office different from yours.. we have 2 nursing rooms, and only 2 breastfeeding mums..so usually im alone in the room because we have different pumping time.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back