(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

Glamgem, power to you! Mirai also deliver a 4 kg baby via natural. Your baby will probably be the 2nd heavyweight champion :D

Anyone looking for Dummy Dome Camera / CCTV / Wireless IP Camera to creature a deterrances against maid & insider job?

I'm offering the Wireless Pan/Tilt w/ audio IP Camera at only $450 which enable you to connect to iphone/laptop whenever you are, made in Taiwan with 1year warranty.

Alternative, you can choose Dummy Dome Video Camera with Simulated Camera. The DM7 security surveillance dummy domes make existing surveillance security systems much more effective at a very nominal cost. Includes red flashing light. It creates a very good deterrances against maid & insider job as they wont know it is fake at only $10 each.

Collection at Buangkok / Sengkang MRT.

If you are interested, pls email me at [email protected], thanks.[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/4364313.jpg]

Glamgem, haiz I just get disappointed more only [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] well I got another week to go before my gynae says I need to be induce, hope my little rascal will quai quai come out before then.

QQ,

ya, i also think when they poo or pee alot , then 1.5hr will need to feed liao becos they are hungry..

glamgem,

oh dear, 3.8kg!? and u still wait till next friday? when im in 38wks, baby weigh 3.6kg..the next day i quickly go induce, and bb come out almost 3.9kg.. but i admire u la, jiayou!

RE : Feeding

really very hard hor , my gal , only 2 weeks old , want to drink 90ml every 3 - 4 hours leh , is that too much ? so headache ... but if u dont let her drink full , she wont sleep leh

tearybabe : dr cheng tai kin? kinderclinic? i also got problem latching on , baby currently drink bm from bottles. u mean he refuse to drink from bottle?

ahNah, it is near! jia you!

sorry.. ah nah;s wife, JIA YOU!

Mdm yip, be patient! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

white lady, i also second time mummy, also feel so chim! 90ml, i think ok bah. not v far from 80ml. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] as long as bb happie then ok. no worry..

white lady,

90ml for 3-4hrs is ok ma.. i feed 100ml 1.5-2.5hrs for BM ...and 100ml 3hrs for FM..

my fren feed 120ml for 3hrs in order to clear jaundice..she says the nurse told her to do that in order to clear bowel and pee..

sun flower, 100ml for 1.5hr, sounds a lot woh.

aiya, we all really can never finish learning about new babies.

hi mummies

me just back from poly clinic. & bb jaundice level is lower this time. but doc say want another last review on monday to play safe.

feeding>

i giving bb drink between 60-80ml. sometimes i latch him on for awhile.. if he still wake up shortly after, i will give him btl feed around 60ml. he will drink about 40-60ml. if just btl feed without latching on, i will give 80ml. so far ok leh.. i tink the feeding qty shld be on bb weight mah.. i tot there's a calculation?? i rem QQ advise the calculation? i know for not giving to much at one time.. however if dun give enough bb will cry for more right?

wat kind of fruits can we take during confinement?? i am feeling super thirsty... cant drink plain water is quite torturing..

have ur start using bb pouch or sling on ur newborn?

ahnah

hope it's ur turn coming soon.. try to rest well this weekend!

Hello all [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

i just got home from hospital [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] gave birth on Thursday to my boy .. Now thinking whether want to bathe before starting real confinement .. Anyway, for those still on waiting game must jia you and do not be afraid [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] epidural is not really painful enjoy the birth process [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] all goes well .. Just want to ask if newborn prefers air con or fan? Can blow direct at them?

alibaba,

i use the calculation, my a boy still drinks a lot, near to the upper limit. so i SCARE ah. haha!!

can eat apple, pear. (green pear)

i am going out now.;

hello everyone!!

stealing some time to login here.. :p

i asked for the FM from tmc when i discharged last week.. wanna ask if the FM need to be warmed before feeding or can just open n feed.. i did warmed the FM before feeding but just wanna ask if it's necessary..

althought be 2nd time mummy , everything seem new to me , haha , cos my #1 is taken care by my mum ... hahah ... so this round everything i must do myself , cos i close factory liao , if now dont do , next time no chance liao ... haha

white_lady,

really?? aiya.. okok.. hehe.. but is there something call disposable teats? the FM i asked for is enfala n it says can attach disposable teats to the bottle n feed the baby..

スーザン,

KKH also give enfalac..those disposable one..once u open, must consume within 1 hr, else need to discard..the teats cannot be reuse too..better throw la.

Thanks every1.

Still in hospital and i am learning how to breastfeed my girl. Having problem to latch as i have inverted nipple. Initially i opt to partially breastfeed and FM. Since lactation consulatant recommend to breastfeed fully in order to pull my nipple out, i have to be determined.

Now welcome me to sleepless nights. Haha! I will share my birth story when i discharge.

I think got 1 MTB also gave birth on the same day as me but dun remember her nick. Will be visiting her later when i am free.

cheekrene,

jiayou jiayou.. u can make it de.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

haha..yeah, welcome to the Sleepless Night Club AKA SNC.. ;p

Mdm Yip, we hope to get natural delivery so that less wound for mummy and her pocket mah. If c-sec is more expensive and cost more internal wound for her n her pocket.

Beside .. TOmorrow any time is good to deliver, other than that is 9 to 11 am on Monday or Wednesday then got good date and timing to deliver (ba zi).

ahNah, tomorrow deliver? My #1 birthday is also 15 Aug.... All the best for the induce.... Take care of your wife okie...

white lady,

that's too much liao....the doc told mi bb less then 1mth shd not b feeding so much....coz my girl taking abt 90-100ml 4-5hrs she says reduce the amt but feed more times instead

How many days is considered bb full mth?

I am feeling mild menstrual cramps the whole day. Told my gynae and he said is BH. As long intervals not as close and not progressively painful, it;s still fine. I hope my bb will stay in scheduled delivery date.

Cheekrene,

tmc is giving enfalac now? I saw my admission letter stated to give enfalac FM if i can't breastfeed.

Regarding the LC, need to pay for her to come or it's part of the package?

Bakaholic,

usually the LC will visit you every morning during your hospital stay. That is free of charge. However, if u need to see the LC after your discharge, u may need to pay them a fee like $40 or $50.

had a tiring day cos my #1 really give me lot of problem these few days... dunno what happened to her, a little bit only crying like hell.. i think she really wants to test out my patience ... just now she cry again cos doesnt wan to change her cloth after bath... arrr...then i really beh tahan & scolded her very loud... now get come online cos my hb bring her to library.... i really a bit phobia how to handle 2 together when my CL left nex weekend [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

ahnah, u wife giving birth 2molo? Jia you yaa...

bakaholic, for bb fullmoon, the actual day should be calculate on the chinese calendar day. eg: my bb birthday is on 22 Jul (lunar birthday is 11th of 6th mth), his actual fullmoon date shd be 11th of 7th mth (20 Aug). However, old ppl said that you can do the bb fullmoon celebration 1 week earlier or later, so we selected saturday (21 Aug) instead of actual day on 20 Aug which is a friday...

bakaholic,

enfalac is milk of the mth for tmc now.. when i was admitted last week, they asked me what FM i wan to give at night or choose milk of the mth, so i asked what FM is milk of the mth, they said enfalac, so i said ok since i also not sure which FM to give.. told them to cup feed my boy during night n during day, i BF him..

ann,

the LC never visit me when im at hospital last week leh, only the nurses came when they brought the baby over for me to BF...

Susan, is it? I thought the LC supposed to do their rounds or they will conduct free breastfeeding class every day. I gave birth in Mt E.... Oops....

ann,

they have classes conduct everyday from mon - sat about breastfeeding and how to bath newborn but no LC doing rounds.. maybe Mt E do have LC doing their rounds for the paitents ba..

ducklingeshop

duno tomor can give birth or not cause now only wk37 day6.

Gynae remind again to watch bb movement, if reduce must go hosp immediate.

duckling, maybe she is not feeling well?

anyway, nowadays our moods also not v good one la.

my #1 is v v v noisy too. cl leaving on wed, my nightmare is coming too!

my ah will cannot wait for milk de, cry cry cry v loud. cl said i think whole block can hear.

haha!

ahNah, prepare and pack everything hor.

Duckingeshop

I think we have the same problem. My boy also cry non stop during his shower time. I got so fed up too. Mr cane also come out liao. Haiz. Think they some how Will feel jealous of the #2. . so doing these things to catch our attention.

Ahnah

I give birth to my boy also week 37 day 5/6days. Heh heh. So since ur Gynae ask u to monitor meaning also anytime liao

Bakaholic,

yup, TMC is giving enfa milk. Yesterday i requested my girl to take FM for 1st day. So today morning i tried BM. 1st time ok but after that, she slept 1 whole day. Tried waking her but she still slept. Felt tempted to give FM to her again.

Regarding LC, she came in when we asked for help. I think its free as i see her walk around.

cheekrene, your girl slept 1 whole day?? The nurses didn't wake her up every 3 hours? Its recommended that the nurses wake her up for feeds so that she don't get dehydrated and get jaundice.

Mamyvelle , ya dr cheng tai kin from kinderclinic. Me too letting baby drink bm from bottles. he just refuse to latch on.

I thinking of going to the LC and ask for help or may get the nipple shield to try out.

Ann,

the nurses did wake her up. We woke her up at 1+, 4+, 5+, 6+, 7+ but not successful. Manage to feed her at 7+ but she suck abit only. Now she need to be in warmer as she was very cold. So far i dunno if she is having jaundice. No news leh...

Back