(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

dreamz,

No cannot claim warranty in SG,

Have 30 days exchange warranty to US seller / xx months product warranty , ofcourse we must bear the shipping charges.Just hope it is problem free.

Even if buy from singapore seller warranty is for ard 9 months-12 months

snowy55,

rather bored in office, doesn't feel like working, so it's fast...

alibaba,

bb is our precious so pix will changed... ya, u very slim and pretty leh... btw, how big is your #1??

Purelyz, how big is your #1??

Ednique,

very hard to slim down leh... after my #1, i still have 8 kg to go... hb say after #2 then go for final slimming...

Hi MTBs,

Happy "HU" Year. MIA for pretty sometime as was feeling damn terrible in the 1st trimester. Now Im in my 15 week. Feeling great & but feeling very tired. : (

P_eeyore > Can help me to update my info : -

Hospital : Mount Alvernia Hospital

Hmmm...Still donno gender yet... Ask Dr Koh, but last month, but he reply saying that his spectables havent had a good clean yet. Haha!!!

Going to see him again next week & it'll be like 4months liao,hopefully I can know the gender of BB le.

alibaba: i not from MBR..but i know them thru flowerpod forum.. and we hav meet a few times.. i even attend their wedding.. hehehe..

u from MBR?

anybody knows if MT A's rooms are all renovated ?

or still the old ones?

comtemplating between TMC and MT A...the first one ,i was at TMC,n i Like it there..

However hope that it could be MT A cos I;m a catholic..can take communion there ma..;p

suika,

i tried to change my name at fb, but cannot le. kept rejected prob i use qq, got double letter then system kept rejecting.

dreamz--> i just talked with Mdm ida on the phone. for c-section she said she will only do the massage after 1 mth..but this one also depends on the wound. she will come and see the mummy first, then check the wound, if its completely healed then she will proceed if not, will have to wait longer lah..

eeyore--> i managed to lose 13kg of my weight before marriage and it was sooo hard but i had done it in 4 mths..bt nw if i were lose the weight again, it will be double the hardship, coz now not only its more weight, i have more responsibilities too.. hmm i think after our deliveries, we should motivate each other in our slimming journey next [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

by the way, mtbs if you're planning to book Mdm ida for the post natal massage, its best u call her to book asap coz she told me that she's closing aug bookings in march and she's already accepting sept's bookings..

dreamz/winnie

Yes i am 2007 bride from MBR [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

& recently only just talk to jonathon & lydia on the phone nia..

dreams

re: postnatal massage

i tink can do it about 3weeks after ur delivery. & It's only effective to do it within 6 weeks after delivery. info was told by one of the massuer from my previous confinement.

eeyore

thx my #1 is now 15mths old. ur gal so cute leh... gal is sooooo nice to doll up~

QQ

no nid change ur nick in FB....juz post in the grp there so we'll noe wad's ur nick coz most of us using our real names in FB

almost time now....gg to see woody after work....hope bb open legs wide for him to see....heehee

oops. i managed to post something there at fb.left as comment. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] i am really not v familiar with the gadgets in fb.[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

suika, i had a hard time changing my name le. haha! now i know..

i also going dr tonight, hope bb open leg big big. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] good luck!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] bye

Post-natal massage:

Just called Mdm Ida, she is full for first week of August. But she recommended her sister Mdm Mariam. Anyone has any comment on Mdm Mariam? What other options?

Budget 2010:

No surprises for MTB. Sad. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Good luck to suika and QQ. Hope u can see bb's gender.

My bb open legs wide and the impt part block by a white spot. Sian. Sonographer also don know what is that white spot.

hi all,

happy tiger year to all mummies here!

I am in 17th week and going for my check up on 1 March... hopefully baby is not shy and i am able to know the gender.

For FB group, kindly add me at [email protected]. Do indicate is aug 10 mtb... thanks!

For my gynae, he only asks patient to go for detailed scanning if he sees adnormalibity... for my 1st and now my 2nd, he did not say anything about detailed scanning. So only blood test for me next week...

p_eeyore

cn understand ur boredom la..last wk we had pretty long holiday n nw its back to reality..also mon blues [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] Tmr be a better day for u ya!!

ednique,

Cn i know hw many sessions must we book then its enough huh? Hw much per session?

Thanks ladies. I hope I wun have such dreams again... it's really scary and cost unnecessary worrying... =(

as for fb, i will try to create an acct tonite... dun wanna use my existing acct as I don't want some pple to know about my pregnancy.

Tigger, so fast u into ur 17th week, gng to 5th month liao... congrats wor!

snowy55--> actually its all up to individual leh.. for me i plan to take 5 sessions..some ppl take up to 7 sessions or more..

Sigh, I'm disappointed with this yrs budget. There is nothing about bb.

Massage: I'm still waiting for my colleague to give birth in mar to tell me whether hers is good or not leh. I think I will give up on Mdm Ida since I have 2 more others on hand now.

post natal massage,

if anyone is intending to use Mdm Katijah, pls try to find another... i had her the last time. total disappointment.. sessions are cut short, on the phone, talks too much and strokes are inconsistent.

if we deliver earlier or later than our edd, will Mdm Ida be able to accomodate or will she be requesting another lady to take over?

ednique

wat a long day for me..finally i'm home now. i'm panick after u said she is booked for 1st week of august.... so far only mdm ida do bb massage. so i wanna try her this time round & lucky she is available ;)

winnie

mdm ida charge $50 per session.

eelyn : i had mdm katijah too during my 2nd pregnancy. i agree that she talks alot and often talk on phone. but she always extend the timing for me. but quite expensive actually. so i think i won't use her back.

i'm down with food poisoning.

quite worried abt the bb inside me.

not sure he/she is affected or not. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

jascmy thanks.

suika, how was your visit today?

i am happie cause gynae said 80% boy. i am thinking if this 80% is reliable. detail scan will be next month, will double confirm again.

xpink

you can see doctor if you badly dehydrated, cause u need to drink more water to hydrate yourself due to diarhea. dr will give preg safe medicines if needed.

i kena before, and i kept vomit and laosai nonstop until i have no energy to stand up (i was 6 wk preg but i din know). then dr gave me preg safe pills cause i told him i might be preg. it was ok after that.

most important, dun get fever. keep hyrating yourself.

QQ, so good for u. How i wish mine is a boy too. But everyone say is gal.

xpink_xuanx, take care. Drink more water.

jascmy, yours is the 1st baby right? gal is good.

i already have one gal (turning 3 soon), so i hope for a boy so that i can close factory liao. gal is nice!!

morning ladies!!

yest went see woody....he says cannot see gender but bb doing fine....15wks4days now at 1.9cm (if i no rem wrongly)....but yest nite ard 3plus i woke up stomach abit pain

ednique> thanks for the info. can pm me Mdm ida's no.?

alibaba> i'm from MBR too, 2009 bride but signed up with them since 2007 keke

suika> i think you might have remember the measurement wrongly. cos i'm in my 13wk and my baby is 6.9cm

suika, cannot be 1.9cm ba.. maybe your baby is about 10.9cm? or 9.1cm.

mine is around 10cm.

my gynae din show us the penis, cause he v chop chop one, but hor if he let me see i also cannot tell from the screen. it is so BLUR... all white and black dots nia. how to see? hb was trying to catch what he saw, still catch no ball. then before we can react, the screen is OFF liao. gynae very chiongster, quick quick chop chop...

QQ, so nice that yours is a boy this time.. how I wish mine is a boy too so that I can close shop too. I agree that 1st one gal is nice.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

MVH,

2 gals are nice too. i was thinking if I got another gal, then also nice la. but if #3 also girl, then confirm close shop liao. like whole house is full of gals? but when they grow up, they will stay close and v nice to have a sister that kind of feeling.

nevermind la, listen to the sky.

Ednique,

sure we'll motivate each other thru the slimming process... must update what we eat...

alibaba,

my gal is hrd to doll up... always tried to tie er hair but end up doesn't last long... can only buy pretty clothes for her...

snowy,

some ppl like few of my colleagues took up to 10 days of massage.

QQ

Must be really happy.. 80% is mostly u get a boy liao.. Dr ang is like tat one.. always chop chop curry pok one...he told me my 2nd one shld be boy oso.. & he also show me the screen.. pretty obvious is a boy.. tink for me with 2nd one boy again.. i will close shop liao.. it's really a handful to have 2 boys running around.. also duno can cope anot. how big is ur #1?

MVH

both of us can just sit back & envious other. hahaha.. again.. boy or gal as long healthy [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

dreamz

oh..so u're jus newly wed only.. & so fast got bb liao [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] congrats~ u still go back MBR to visit them? usually i will drop by if i'm at that area.. hehe

itchy belly button..

anyone have the same experience... argghh... soo itchy...

QQ, well.. my #2 pregnancy is terrible as compared to #1. Now cant even think of having #3. I told my parents that this time is gal, both of them shake heads immediately and said sigh.. based on their reaction, I dunno how to tell my in-laws.. sigh..

alibaba,

your curry pok very funny.

precisely. hb was doubting his machine, also he said dr ang too chop chop, dunno acccurate or not. he said better wait till detail scan then confirm liao then announce.

i told hb, if turn out to be a gal next month then change gynae?huh? how?

lets wait and see.

MVH, my this preg is also terrible as compared to #1. but i think it is realted to my age. old liao, not so strong to carry.

wait till your il ask then u say lor, i think most ppl are more acceptable now, cause health is more important afterall.

mil told me if it is a gal also nice.

mvh,

issit....or i see wrongly...coz recently too tired...now think of it ya lor....last time already bigger then that liao

alibaba> married for abt 1 yr if u count from customary, 2 years if you count from ROM. we only decided to try for a baby ard sept and nov was our last month of trying cos my bro getting married in oct this year and we didn't want to crash with his wedding also i didn't want to carry a big stomach to his wedding. very long nv go back already. usually is i go eat steamboat there, i will walk by to see see look look at the new gowns. Uncle quek will always ask, want to drink milo.

MVH> my fil wants boy, my mil wants girl cos she can help her dress up

QQ,

huh? why change gynae is turn out to be gal?

me also 70% boy, need to wait for detailed scan next mth to confirm. ask u ar, ur belly button got pop out? they say if having boy, belly button pop out..but mine never leh.

sun flower,

no la. i was just kidding with hb cause he has low confidence on my gynae. so i ask him if really scan wrongly then need to change or not? he kept quiet. haha

my belly button no pop out woh. still the same as before, but i think hole bigger now.

sunflower,

not really true pops out it's boy....my colleague that time girl oso pops out n mi 1st 1 boy oso no pop

QQ,

who's ur gynea har? y no confident?

dreamz --> mdm ida's number is 94249829. i'm thinking of trying out her prenatal massage when i'm 6-7 mths. anyway would be nice to have a massage with our aching back ..

alibaba: Thanks.. $50 per session then i book her 5 session and try..

dreamz81: ur mil and fil and mine tink alike..wahahaa.. but my hubby wan a gal.. doc say most likely is a gal..

i say either sex also as long he/she healthy...

sunflower: my colleagye belly button pop out when she is in her last trimster...and she is expecting a boy..

sunflower,

coz this my 2nd preg n it's popping out soon lor....i think coz it's stretched so now comes out easily

ur tummy getting bigger now expanding from belly button there mah so it'll b bigger

peeyore,

my #1 just turn 2 this mth. So this #2 will have 2.5 yr gap with bro, hopefully can handle. Now in public area hearing newborn bb crying, a bit headache le... Ur #1 so cute. Gal can doll up, so pretty!

neokwong,

not all rm are renovated, u nd to request for lady wards, like hotel rm.

alibaba,

Ur #1 very "pretty boy", can be future taiwan pop idol le.

MVH,

Having gal also not ur fault mah. Jus enjoy the preg, dun care wat other pp think. Dun let them affect ur mood, u wan a happy bb right? Stay positive!

Back