(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

Mummies,

pls kindly help me update

Hosp - TMC

Gender - Girl

Edd - 26 aug 2010

i tasted abit of my own BM. the texture is soapy..dunreally likes it. keke

morning to all!

yesterday, i was chatting with my fren, she's due anytime fr now (alr 36wks+) i guess.

we were talking abt cup size & i was commenting that my cup size din increased since preggie till now.

she was kinda concerned becos it could mean that i'm not producing milk & she wants me to chk with my gynae.

but my gynae is woody lor, he's quite bo chap type, not sure if its appropriate to ask him re. my cup size, like very funny leh...

so just want to ask mtbs here... is it true for all that ur cup size have increased?

becos i thought this may not apply to all mtbs hence i wasnt so bothered by it.

but after hearing fr my frens, i began to worry lor.

is there any mtb here whose cup size has not increased either now or during ur past pregnancies? does it really affect ur milk supply??

thanks in advance!!

Angel,

last time my cup size oso no increase....but i still managed to half BF till 9mths lor n after dropping it became even smaller [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

suika,

so even though ur cup size din increased but u still manage to bf till bb's 9mths hor.

meaning its not true that no cup size increase = no milk supply lor.

think like that dun need to further clarify with woody alr lah. think he'll be shocked if i ask. lol.

btw, just want to cfm again.

i dun think my cup size went up as i'm still wearing my old bras fr before preggie until now.

think if cup sizes actually increased, will not be able to fit into ur old ones right?

my old bras are much tighter though, as in previously i could hook the first row but now have to hook till the last.

hope i dun sound too confusing...

Good Morning all,

Suika, cup size will drop after finish BF huh? I'm hopping for that to happen leh. It's sooooo heavy now! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

me think its scary instead...

cup size no increase liao, still must drop a size?! doesnt make much sense to me lor...

Angel,

since u mention abt the hooking at the last row, this means u did increase but might not be so significant... also dunno how to derived that some ppl after will decrease in bra size and some will increase, like me for example, I actually increase in overall size after bf my #1, but not necessary cup size, also must depend on the cutting of the bra.

cot/playpen

my SIL brought me a new cot for my #1, cos abt $300+. It's like 4 in 1 or 5 in 1. The height of bed can change lo. At 1st, I put at my mum place, cos she help me take care #1 till 18 mths. My boy sleep inside cot for 18 mths in separate rm till i spoilt him with "other option" when i bring him back on wkends.

The other option is to fall asleep on master bed before i carry him over to his bed. When he noe this "better option", he demand to sleep with the adults the whole night. We suffer mths of bad sleep at night.

Now with the bump, i sugg to bring the cot back to my hm and convert the cot to kid bed (remove 1 side of the grill). Now i put it next to our queen size bed. He will auto crawl over to his bed when he wan to sleep. But some nights, he will come over to sleep with us. But better than nothing.

I agree that if any mummies wan to train bb to sleep on its own. It will need to be constant. Cannot give bb options (like me), will suffer...

eeyore,

hmmm... hooking to the last row means got increase in cup size??

cos i thought that only means my bust circumference has increased due to the weight i've put on during pregnancy lor.

Angel,

maybe the increase in cup size is not significant and definitely there's increase in bust circumference... it's not due to the weight u increase during pregnancy, it's bcos the breast need to get ready for the milk ducts to product the milk...

cup size

i dun tink cup size = milk supply. My cup size increase 1 cup after #1. But this one, no increase in cup size, jus need to use extend hook. If u feel bra is tight, better to change bra. Cos for the bra to press on tightly on ur milk ducts or breast area, it is say not so gd, will affect milk supply later. Go to bra shop and ask sales to measure to make sure.

eeyore,

i see, thanks! i was telling my hb got increase in weight & size all over, just no increase in cup size lor. lol.

hmmm... old bras do feel tight but after hooking to the last row, i feel its fine leh, as in dun feel suffocated etc.

so like that, still can continue to wear old bras right??

just wondering if one's previous cup size before preggie plays a part in determining if there's any increase in cup size huh?

for e.g, some of my frens who were A cups previously, their cup sizes will increase by up to 2 cups (B or C cups) during their pregnancy.

but those who are say alr C cups, do they find their cup sizes go up to D, E or F??? haha.

Angel,

i believed the size doesn't matters....coz last time my thread ppl some w big boobs oso BF very long

the hook part is coz our body expanded...u can get the extension to add on if size no change (save $ lah...last time i oso used that but now no nid liao coz i wore back my old bras....already pull till expanded liao)

wl,

it happens to most of us but i think not everyone ba....some upsize 2 sizes but later drop by 1 size oni so overall still consider bigger then b4 lah so depending on individual case i guess

Dear all,

Sorry to interrupt... As everyone know that consume of Bird Nest is good for pregnant mum to be..  

We are buying in bulk from a local wholesale supplier who imports this Bird Nest from Surabaya Indonesia. Therefore, the price is much lower than outside retailer.

Do check out my BP for more infomation..

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3829577.html?1270693658

Do feel free to email me at [email protected] if you are interested...

Thanks!

Re: cupsize

for my #1 , is boy , my cupsize didnt increase much but for this round #2 , 90% girl , my cup size increase very fast !

white lady

wad u gals eat har? how come all sizes increase.... think i'm the few 1s no increase but decrease later ley....

i think depends on individual hormones one ba..

but i heard eat more protein stuff can increase.. for example beef, milk etc

Angel,

Mine did increase 1 size. But I tell, it's really quite an hassle. Cos very difficult to find nice and comfortable bra. And especially now that we can't wear underwired ones. Even more difficult to find. Somemore, the "n" are protuding.... arrrrghhhhh

Suika,

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will drop back to my original size, if not a bit smaller I also dont mind.

wl : go to the triumph and ask nursing bra, it is not display on the table. We got it during the last baby fair at expo. Good price and comfortable. Maybe I go n ask my wife what is the URL to purchase.

wl,

so gd, u increased fr C to D? envy leh...

din know cannot wear underwired bras leh.

my old bras all got wired, otherwise, i'll feel like got no support lah.

wl,

hee, your cup size very big huh...

actually i already increase to cup E and I still wear underwired bra cos that's more comfortable... i got those victoria secret body bra that I got from last time, although only cup C but more comfortable than nursing bra leh... thought I can buy more of those... but the VS shop in resort world is so disappointing small. Mayb i should buy from online store again...

Sunflower,

looks nice leh... will go home tonight to look see look see. hubby not at home, can shop online until I drop dead... wahahaha.

AhNah,

thanks for the info. will go and take a look this weekend. Does the design appeal to you??? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

angel & eeyore,

ya lah, from C to D now. but still a 34". Already 34C difficult to find nice design, now even more chiak lak... sigh. But am quite comforting here lah with you babes sharing information on where to find pretty bras... I'm a sucker for pretty innerwear!

Wow ... gals.. all of you increase 1 cup size.

eey : Cup E still can wear underwired ? won't pain during sleeping meh ? Nvr tried victoria secret b4.

my wife said she only increase the width, not the cup

wl : Of course yes.

I also still wear back my old bras and not can see long gan liao (lines in between). Like those advertisement who ask us to go massage to increase cup size. Last time I'm A cup loh. I don feel tied leh. Maybe becos I'm wearing old bras. Last time a bit lose liao, lazy to change then till now just nice liao. hahaa...

sunflower, the URL that one so exp.

my wife get from the Expo Baby fair is only around S$28 per piece, lucky bought 3 pcs to interhcange

wl,

u can try E2, I find their bra, quite nice and some design quite comfy...

ahnah,

of cos u never try b4 lar... VS can only be found in resort world or internet, shipped from US.

ahNah,

you can go USA now for holiday given that USD is so cheaper. then you can conduct your own spree and collect orders from us!

make some $$$ at the same time!

Wl,

Go USA again .. no way. I hate the long flight hour. Wan me to buy coach from factory outlet right ... hehehee

Our this SMH got spree already.

ahNah,

now that you mentioned... can go Kate Spade as well??? pls pls pls... Love their diaper bags! Imagine opening up the Kate Spade bag with all the VS innerwear inside! wowwww... shopaholic dream!

Wl : u really into shopping hor ..

my wife MSN me .. Our baby is move very actively now .. too bad didn't go n buy 4D or Toto now..

winnie : got pic or not ? sometime can get discount from kate spade .

all : when u drink water now, and discover bb is moving actively... wat do you think he/she is doing ? drinking wat you drink now ?

Back