(2010/02) February 2010 mtb

apple,

hven... wanted to get a polo tee for her tat matches the tee i bought @ san francisco... :p nw oso tinkin of getting one for hb den all 3 of us wear the same! hehe... juz dono if tis spree organiser 'safe' or not since charging only 1.42 while the rest all 1.46...

mambobb,

no, 25% is additional... so sale item is still subject to 25% + 10% off... the 10% is from the spree thou...

Whoofy : Whahahaha.....i also tempted... but i told myself just see see look look... hopefully i can control myself... wahahaha... and somemore with my cousin expecting a baby girl too, we keep tempting each other to stuff.... grrrr....

bbin: Haha. i think i also got announced also.. hehe. Erm, 1.42 huh, you got the link, maybe can see the spree organiser is the new one or frequent one.

hi

i juz start with brown rice yest. wonder if it's correct.. i make it quite dilute for the 1st time.. she manage to finish the 6oz after some stuggle..

thinking of starting porridge for her next week too.. which is 6 mths..

anyone can advise how to do it? i'm a total idoit in making porridge.. hw should i cope with this. haiz..

bbin: Let me know if you going. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] I will be meeting christine on sunday 1.30pm there.

Bubble: 6 oz meaning how many teaspoon. Normally starting, is 1 or 2 teaspoon only leh.

i put 1 scoop of brown rice (milk powder scoop) with 7 oz water to boil.After boil, left ard 6 oz of water.. so I put 3 scoop of milk power (normally is 6 scoop for 6oz water).

I've also started giving Bellamy's baby rice cereal to Jolie yesterday as she's finished the Neslte Apple & Cranberry cereal..

She seems to love Bellamy's cereal alot..

Initially was kinda worry tat she wont like it cos it's more "tasteless" compare to Nestle as there's no flavors. But she's very excited when I feed her, and keep opening her mouth for more..

I gave her 3 scoops (I use the scoop frm the milk powder) mixed wif her milk.. Den after she finish the cereal, I'll give her 150ml of milk.. She finish all !!!

One thing I realise is tat if I feed her cereal + milk, her feeding interval will stretch to 4hrs instead of the usual 3hrs. If I feed her at 3hrs interval, she will not finish her milk.

Overrall.. I reali like the texture of Bellamy's cereal.. it's much smoother...as compare to Nestle.

apple,

ok will let u noe if i gg yishun... huh, if nvr seen tis organiser b4, safe or not to join...?

whoofy,

so u hven try the happy bellies cereal huh?

bbin: Look the nick is quite new.. I always see the oversea spree but seldom see this nick..

Whoofy: Wah, look good. Maybe next time i try on Rachael.

Bbin :

Hav not start on Happy Bellies cos Bellamy's is in box, so wanna open and use it before the box starts to wear & tear. Hahahahhaaa...

U started already ??

whoofy, apple: oh! this BP not bad. i got my milk bag from her de.

hmmm... maybe i shld try the Bellamy's RIce cereal. My ger dun like the Si Sen brown rice cereal... but she's ok with Nestle Rice Cereal.

whoofy,

ya, started last sat... but only made alittle bit coz she 1st time taste something new other than her usual porridge... bellamy's cereal oso organic?

Whoofy,

I'm giving estovan the bellamys baby rice cereal now too. I usually give him 5 spoonfuls of his pigeon weaning spoon with 40ml of bm in each feed, twice daily. I started with the organix white rice cereal cos it's gluten free. But bellamys good too cos it's iron fortified. Planning to give him the happy bellies brown rice after I finish the bellamys baby rice cereal. Do you give Jolie water after cereals?

Happiness,

I just started giving water to estovan with the pigeon magmag stage 2 cup. He's still trying to learn how to drink from the cup. He tends to use his gums to bite on the drinking spout.

Gyan,

My boy also stare at me and give me the sweetest smile when I scold him. Seeing his sweetest smile makes me unbearable to scold him.

Cloh,

You can try aquamarine at marina mandarin hotel. They have a wide spread of food for their international buffet.

Bryest :

Jolie is having the brown rice wif 四神 at nanny's place, once during noon time feed, another time at evening feed.. Nanny will still give her 150ml milk.. So usually will use a few tbsp of milk to mix the cereal. Finish cereal den drink up the milk. I'm not sure if nanny gives Jolie water thereafter .. But I know she will give abt 30ml water + gripe water each time after bath time...

When Jolie comes back home during late evening, if her last feeding is after 9pm, I'll put 3 scoopes of cereal and mix into her milk.

During wkends, l try to stick to nanny's schedule and spoon feed Jolie the cereal once at noon and another in the evening lor..

But wat Jolie has at home is Bellamy baby rice and not 四神.

I too will give Jolie water the same way and amt like nanny did.

dono if shd straight away order bellamy's organic baby porridge since its from 6mths onwards... my gal gg to b 6mths next week liao...

bbin: I've got 1 voucher from my package and another voucher from Apple.. Cos i received her mail after I took the package..

Christine: If u wanna the voucher, just PM me ur add k? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Happiness/Bryest : yalor, i oso pretend to smack his thighs n give him a very stern look but he'll just frown a bit, then think think and give me a wide smile... sometimes dunno wanna b angry or laugh

Happiness : this is the link http://www.fabcollection.net/ but hor, that time got one mommy had a bad experience when placing order leh cos that guy took a long time never reply... but not sure y lah, he reply me after 3 working days... perhaps u can try

Bbin :

think u shld jus order the porridge straight .. Anyway ZX alrdy on porridge liao.. Also by the time it's send to, she's 6mths old lor... Dun waste more $$ to 'back track' ...

Lovie :

Kiefer loves the rice cereal ???? Jolie is zoo excited when I feed her lor.. She simply gobble each mouth full !!!! How much u giving Kiefer ah ???

Happi> only tiz morn told my mum to try gif her jing feng shan.. Den jus now nite time she poo still green.. Sigh her 1st fall din haf green poo but 2nd fall like so much green poo.. Hope tml feed again will b better.. But my mum say her reactions still like happy go lucky juz poop should b fine.. Say she strong gal.. Sigh.. I'm so worried lor..bur can't tk leave cos got things to do.. So felt like full dae latch her n comfort her..juz now cam home quite late n latch her as last feed of the dae.. Hope she's peaceful bb thru the nite..

Whoofy

I feed him 1 tbsp for the whole week and this week, am feeding him 2 tbsp instead. But it seems like sometimes, he can't finish it.. Heiz.. Not able to finish his rice cereals and also his milk is giving me headaches lor! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Wat i like abt Bellamy's is tat it's iron fortified! Wuhoo~

How's Jolie jie jie faring?

Happiness/whoofy/bryest: thx for yr recommendation ya!

Bryest: I let my gal try the pumpkin potatoes n beef purée for breakfast she likes it this time the previous 2 times she rejected...whaha... Think bcoz sour n the weird taste of carrot...

Bbin: so do u still order the RL spree in the end?

Lovie :

Jolie is eating A LOT ! Tat is frm my personal point of view lah.. Here's her daily meals schedule :

8-9am wake up : 180ml milk only

10-11am take shower : 30ml water mix wif gripe water

12nn lunch : 150ml milk + spoon feed 3 milk powder scoopes of rice cereal mix wif abit of milk.

3-4pm : 150ml-180ml milk... Sometimes can finish all...

5-6pm : shower den 30ml water mix wif gripe water

7pm dinner : repeat of lunch ...

9-10pm last feed b4 bedtime : 150-180ml milk mix wif scoops of cereal into the milk bottle.

Sorry ... Last feed before bedtime, it's 3 scoops of rice cereal

add into her milk..

So usually weekdays when she's at nanny's place, her lunch and dinner cereals will be 四神 ikan bills brown rice.

Nite time & wkend cereals will at home will be Bellamy rice cereal for now lah...

Hahahahah

Ivy/Snoopy: I just opened the bag and found the mat and small bag. Happy! haha! Cheap thrill! ;p

Cloh: If it is for a special occasion and $$ is not an issue, can try "The Line" at Shangrila. They serve fresh oysters and lobsters! =)

Alternatively, the Marriot Cafe is also good. I love their desert and they have a wide range of ice cream!

Whoofy

Whoa! She really eats alot and boy! She can finish?!?

My Kiefer wont be able to finish and he won't wanna finish too!

If he were to eat and drink his milk, he will only drink the most, 130ml.

If he were to drink milk alone and w/o his feed, the most he will only drink 150ml.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Most of the babies here are drinking alot compared to my Evangeline. She is only drinking 120ml every 3 hours. Tried to increase the volume but she can't finish anything more than 125ml. So I decided to just stick to 120ml per 3 hours.

Any babies here very active? Evangeline can be super active... always like to struggle when being carried. She can't sit or lie still for more than 3 minutes. The way she struggles really made me and my mum worried.. worried that one day we may drop her by mistake. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Lovie :

Try to stretch the feeding intervals to 4hrs if possible.. Jolie initially also go on milk strike ! Den I try to stretch bit by bit the feeding intervals, frm 3hrs to 3.5hrs.. Sometimes 4hrs especially if her previous feed was cereal + milk... So now she finishes most of her milk.. Avg is 160ml...

morning mummies!

cloh,

i shd b ordering in the next batch... coz nid to check out hb's size b4 ordering n the current batch closed yesterday 11pm...

Bbin : oh closed alrd... I got no time to surf, so got to wait till next batch le....

Christine: thx for yr suggestion..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] my gal also very active, when carry her likes to scream n kick n move a lots.....

whoofy: how u mix the cereal with milk in the bottle? wont it get stuck on the teats? I want my boy to skip the nite feed too.. so tiring nw..

Back