(2010/02) February 2010 mtb

Lovie,

I'm using the blue desitin and has no problem cleaning, I will wash with a basin of water and find that it comes off quite easily.

Happiness,

Cherish is so cute. Estovan still can't sit by himself, still very wobbly. Did you give cherish the purple sweet potatoes or the orange sweet potato? I wanna introduce purée and fm to him this week but he's down with flu and cough. Don't even has appetite cod his cereals. Sigh

SP_callalily: Yup I know some people use diaper cream as a barrier. My sis always apply desitin creamy on her gal everytime she change her diaper.

Just that for me, I use paraffin as a barrier as I feel that it is more gentle on the skin. I only use desitin creamy when there is rash. Personally I feel that desitin creamy is effective in clearing the rash. I have not tried desitin original since it is much stronger. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

YewYew: U preggy!! wow~ congrats.. u so brave.. heehee.. i needed a break after #1.. even nw #1 is 2yo.. still cant handle both of them alone if #1 starts to throw temper.. sigh.. jiayou [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mambobb :

If dun reali hav more items to buy to hit double of my gymbucks how ah ????

Can combine wif other mommies interested in tis spree ??

whoofy: Ya, can combine with other mummies if they are interested to join in. So far I still have not received other mummies orders leh..

Lovie,

Destin blue packaging has 2 types, original n creamy. The tube shd state creamy. If u bought off rack in Singapore chances r it's orginal cos creamy is less common n usually cheaper to buy via o'seas spree from drugstore. Original quite diff to remove. I carry my gal to the sink n wash off with lots of water.

huh? wat whoofy mean by double the gymbuck? if my gymbuck is US$11, n the stuff i buy is swee swee US$11 means i only pay for shipping?

Bbin, it means if your Gymbucks is US$11 you have to buy US$22 in order to redeem your US$11 Gymbucks

Bryest

Hmm.. Maybe it's becoz i apply too much..

SP

Am using the Desitin blue. I dun know whether is it cream like anot coz i didnt really go and feel the texture!

I find it very hard to clean it off!

I think it might be becoz am using too much on him and thus, when it's time for cleaning, i have a extreme hard time doing so!

I dun noe tat the nappy rash cream tat we use gotta be zinc or.. not?

Coz all along, i juz keep trying diff brands on him and see whether does it help on his nappy rash anot..

When using other brands of nappy rash cream, i simply use cotton wools wif water and clean it off.

Now, i gotta use cotton wools wif water, wet wipes and yet, it still cant be completely clean!

Tat's what makes me tickled and tat decided to not use it again if i still cant clean it off, CLEANLY..

I too, will change him 3/4hr but his nappy rash still prevail and tat it's been going on for quite some time lo..

I see how it goes and until i buy a new nappy rash cream for him, i gotta stick wif Desitin coz ive got no other ones at home!

Bel

U see both paraffin and Desitin on Xavier?

I try using abit of Desitin on him and hopefully, i can clean it off easily..

muffin

I think am using the one tat u're describing!

I only noe tat it's in blue colour and tat it looks similar to "glue".

Very very hard to clean it off!

Even if u use water to wash it, it will not be completely gone.

I personally dun find it good coz it's leaving my son's buttocks and penis area in red! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Am so worry tat in the midst of "scrubbing" it clean, i will hurt his skin advadently..

I think i will make a trip down to KP tomorrow and buy another types of nappy rash cream for him!

lovie>> use diaper la.. anyway its either wash ur hand of cream or ur hand of shit?

:D

wah lao.. u SAHM still lazy wash the cloth meh? :p

tam, happi> oic.. puree sounds int.. at least got taste hor.. not like rice..so bland!

btw how to make the sweet potato puree huh?

wah! CHerish development realli fast leh.. u got eat wat supplements into ur BM huh?

:D

Qs: any1 haf any idea how to block bb from entering into the kitchen ah? Got sell any type of barrier or fence around?

feel like its time to prepare to set up fence siah... :p

Angel

Hahahahaha.. Coz u gotta keep washing the cloths, ma fan lah.

Anyway, juz now i try and i gotta change him again after 45mins of him wearing.

Lovie :

Jolie's nap time reali depends very much on weather and her mood leh !! hahahahaa

She tends to sleep longer when the weather is cooling.. sometimes as long as 1hr !! But when she's at the playful mood, she can practically nap for 10mins and she's awake liao !

Whoofy,

Hmm.. But seriously, u think napping for 10mins is enough for her? How abt night time? How many hours does she slp at night?

Lovie :

Bo bianz leh.. she dun wanna sleep, nobody can force her.. when she wanna sleep, u keep calling her also she wont wake up lor !

For nite time. usually she will KO by 1030pm.. Will sleep all the way till abt 8am den wake up, jus abt time I leave home to bring her to nanny's place. Wkends when she no need to go over nanny place, she can sleep till 9am den wake up at times..

Whoofy,

Hmm.. Last time, Kiefer is also exactly like what Jolie did. Slp for 10/15mins and will wake up! Now, he tends to zzz longer(like 1/2 hr..) and i think tat's becoz he will slp on his side and not on his back! When Jolie slps, will she also turn to her side and slp or tat she will slp on her back?

bryest: can get the sales item as long as its dbl ur gymbucks.

becoz for $100 gymbucks we need to purchase $200 just to redeem.

Kath, yah my supply did increase. but recently I'm eating 3 times instead of 4 times daily plus Jared's not well so he hasn't been feeding well. So difficult to estimate how much to give him. I've been pouring away my EBM cos he cannot finish his milk. :/

whoofy....wow....jolie so good gal.....

my jinyuan sleep at 10pm ....wake up at least 1 time at night to drink milk....then wake up at 6.45am.....bye to me ...then he will sleep at 7plus again... wake up 1 hr later......some time afternoon take 2 times short nap only ... the rest i dont know liao.........me quite lousy as i cant keep track of how long my jin yuan sleep... also got no time to talk to my maid regards to baby's schedule as once i reach home will be very busy with my #1 ....only have time to carry my Jin yuan after my dinner or when i wan to breast feed him.....so lau ya right....

Lovie: If no rash, I will apply paraffin on front n back. If there is rash on his pi pi, I will apply paraffin in front n desitin on back. Just a thin layer of desitin will do.

Lovie,

I usually apply the avent barrier cream for the front and desitin (blue) for the backside. Don't apply too thick. In fact, everytime I change his diaper, the cream almost gone already cos of the urine or poo.

I will be going to the pigeon sale on sat. Will you be going?

Lovie :

Nanny let her side on her sides during nap times.. but at nite when she's home, we will let her sleep on her back in her own cot.

Kath :

Heeheeee.. ya.. me quite lucky tat Jolie has been sleeping thru out the nite since she was abt 2mths + till now... heeheee

Sorry to interrupt! I am from the Jan 2010 mum thread.

Mummies who are still breastfeeding....interested to buy over my leftover Pigeon disposable breast pads?

I have just completed my bf journey as I have reached my target of bf for 6 months (actual is 6.5 months)...I did it!! yay! Now, I have left over of 62 pcs of Pigeon disposable breastpads to sell at only $11, plus I will throw in 2 sets of Avent disposable breastpads of (total 4 pcs).

If interested, please pm me, k?

angel,

i nearly bought the safety gate when i was @ ikea yesterday.... but i didn c the price so cant tell u hw much is it.... bought the high chair liao!!

mambobb,

i'll try to give u the list latest by tmr.... tks!!

Whoofy: Wah jolie can sleep so long.. So good. Rachael only sleep at 12am. Then sleep till 7 plus or 8am wake up for milk. Then she play abt 1 hr plus. She again sleep from 9am to 11am or 12pm. Then afternoon, will sleep most half hr or 1 hr after 2 hr playing.

whoofy....wow....so good.....tot to stop feed JIn yuan at night....but think of it...it better breast feed him as i still have to wake up & pump my milk...so y not give him suck.....

Bel

I guess, am applying too much on him liao thus finding it hard to clean it off!!! Hahaha..

Shall give Desitin another go at it to be fair! ;0

Bryest

Thanks for sharing ur tips wif me! Shall buy another cream to standby in case I decided to ditch Desitin!

I will be going on Sat too.

Wat time will u be going?!?

Yew yew, bel, bbin, ivy> wah..! Thkz gals! Hmm.. Wondering which is sturdy n better? Hee...

Lovie..wah y 45mins den change clothes liao? Super model keep changing clothes? Hee..

Whoofy

Wouldn't Jolie wanna slp on her sides when u try to put her slping on her back?

When I did tat to Kiefer, he will flip to his side and slp! Hahaha..

If he doesn't slp on his side, he won't get to slp!

Back