(2010/02) February 2010 mtb

Date: TBC- pls indicate next to name (shall we limit to wed/thurs/fri?)

Time: 1pm

Venue: Plaza Sing

1. portia & bb

2. jaspire & bb

3. pancake & bb (wed/thurs)

4. missylois & bb (wed/ thur)

5. Jmi & bb (flexible)

Gyan : How's "finding teats" coming along? Hahahaaahha.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Yesterday brought Kiefer to Mount A's Singapore Baby and Child Clinic to see Dr Chan. She say the same thing exactly like what Dr Low said about Kiefer's belly button. Except tat she explains more than Dr Low. Seems like there's nth i can do except to wait! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

I get to see the "injection" chart and tat it cost a whopping $1288! But now it cease for use as it involves an injection, "Rotavirus/Rotarix"

I dun think i can join u all, my baby cranky.. Then somemore 2hr per feed.. So i dun think i can handle her with me alone taking her out. Somemore wednesday my baby having jabs, thursday i have followup checkup with my gynae.

Lovie :

The vaccination so ex ah ??? Is a package issit ?? Incld wat ?? We brought Jolie to Pd for 6in1 only.. The rest we likely to go polyclinic since it's cheaper...

My nephew's belly button also din went in tat time.. End up my sis follow paternal great granny advice and use a red string, tie with a 50cents coin, den tie ard bb tummy, positioning the coin on the belly button.. Amazing it went in after a few days... Maybe u wanna try askin among ur elderly if they knoe how to do it.. cos my sis also not sure .. The coin alreay tied to the string when she got it.

Apple :

My last follow up appt wif Dr Wong was 2 wks ago, do be prepare tat she will take V samples for pap smear test ..of which is quite normal to do tis test after delivery...

Hahaha,the world is so small. There was a post by someone called Khim,who was promoting her blogshop. She is my hubby's friend. And the pink hamper shown in her blog is actually for my daughter - Sherinen!

Tam> sure! It's breastfeeding mother's support group

tink they let u leave voicemail den will call u back kind

couselling no: 63393558, talk like 63370508

I called the 1st no. cos dunno wats the 2nd 1?

btw y u latch at nite dangerous? I've been using the side lying position wor.. Since bb latch on pretty good liao got good suckle and I can rest my back n use iPhone n zzz together wif her.. Lolx~~ ;)

tink if ur bb haf been latching u often n ok den u should use tiz pose oso.. Bb finish let go n zz u can anytime ko oso

btw my hubby caught me 2x both bb n I ko, we look so funny on the bed.

Oh ya another line I've tried b4 is joyful parenting n BF- 64880286

but tiz daes dunno y nobody ans.. There was once a very friendly lady chat wif me, find her quite nice

anyway either 1 seems good advice to me ;)

kind note: try to write on a pc of paper ur qs den when u chat wif them, can pen down their advices ;) rem better oso

Gyan.. best leh u can tahan her n even pay her 100bucks a dae? N tell her off nicely to f$&@ off earlier??!?! Urs is only son in ur hubby family rite? N rec my ur mil huh? Tink u have the upper hand to tell or complain to u mil leh!!! Let her deal wif her.. Malacca pple like tat one meh?? Dunno beansprout can grow from green beans n it's cooling ah? Dunno confinement cannot eat overbite food ah? Dunno how to wash bb hair ah? Dunno it's bcg site n it's hurting bb got pus ah? Inject 1 item each when u c n tok to u mil

Bbin> oh best leh.. My bleeding stopped past few dae but yest returned..!?!? Super sian

n tml gynea appt wonder watz his response? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

I nvr carry heavy thing again wat.. Dun tell me my bb getting heavier I cannot carry her anymore!?!? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] blood vessel so easily burst meh??

Btw will u haf anymore followups le?

Oh ya Happi n Christine> happy Easter sundae ah~ juz successfully brought bb to church liao~~ haha

but wif mum help la.. N hubby drove us to n fro la.. :p

she got cry once for milk n once for burp n once for hug.. Haha

but overall not too bad~ during holy communion pastor got pray shortwhile for bb too.. Hee tho it was my mum who carried her over to the front (anxiously) :D

but again too bad I can't drink the red wine again .. :p

Bryest : My bb is ok.Goin for her pneumococcal vaccine tmr. Hope yr bb recovers soon. Our babies will be 10 weeks old this Wednesday.... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Angel : Happy Easter ! HE is ALIVE!! So Glad to knw that yr gal behaves well in Church. Well probably the Angels are playing with her n taking care of her. Must say a prayer of Thanks for the angels... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

My girl sometimes will smile in her sleep. I told my hb, thats cos the Angels are playing with her... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Pancake : I can't cfm the date of the outing, cos my gal will be at the babysitter. Maybe once u all cfm I see if i can drop by.

angel: congrats! i still cannot bring her out to church... coz she slept only at 4am, so i also only slp at that time...

red wine? ur church holy communion uses red wine? i tot it's ribena leh..

Happi> tatz a good line

later tell my hubby bb was playing n smiling to herself for some mins alone in the stroller during the service.. Cos the angels r playing wif her.. Haha

Chris> ya my church serves wine instead of ribena . My bro oso surprised cos he attended other churches who dun serve red wine le. Well got chance to go again one

tiz morn woke up at 5.30 latch her den zz while den 7.30 latch again den wake her up prepare quickly go out fir 11am service.. Not too bad but now so zzz

hope can catch a wink..

angel,

yup, still hven done pap smear... supposed to go back once i'm cleared... but i'm still hving discharge! n still painful... nw tinkin if shd get a 2nd opinion... dono which gynae to go to nw...

happiness,

still notin... called mdm mar but she seemed not so suitable after all... if really no choice, its MIL liao... haiz...

Question mummies: do u all think Yao LAN is a good investment. My bb doesn't sleep in the day if he sleeps it's becos someone is carrying him. Is your bb able to sleep long in the Yao LAN? Advice much appreciated.

Hi Amanda,

Yes, my baby sleeping in the Yao Lan now... we had no choice coz during her first month, she can stay awake the whole day, if you put her down in the cot, she will start crying within 1 min, only sleep when u carry her.. so we decided to get one, its a gd investment so far, buy those with motor, just switch on the motor it will rock the yao lan, so u can do other things while baby sleeps...;)

If you buy the electric motor yao lan, must always ask for demo, some electric ones rock very fast, mine rock quite fast, i see also sacred, so we had to tie large strings around to control the movement...;)

Chris> o ya y ur darling 4am den zz? Cranky all nite? All keep cring for milk milk??

Bbin> wah.. Still pain? 2nd opinion? Doubting u gynea eh? Hehe

might as well go GP consultation

btw I dun intend do pap smear wif my gynea cos very exp like 200? Faint.. Btw if u can claim from company juz go any GP under ur company den reimburse from there better rite? Me wait till go back work den chk it out wif my HR den go do lor...

Amanda> ya my hubby got buy when bb was 2nd wk old

but after my CL left on 3rd wk 2nd Cl came din use it as much cos she say not good for newborn cos affect brain development... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] so until now my bb almost 2mtgs very seldom use

but it's good investment cos can use till bb 1yr old or more as long the sarong can tahan

I use the manual type cos motor 1 very exp n my sil use say the rocking too fast not good

flaw: once get hook not ez quit la

good: bb has a good sense of hugging security feel n no need keep carry bb n rock la

calystamelody: Ic.. My baby seldom let go.. even when he sleeping, he'll suck a bit, then zzz, then suck again.. but can feel the suction is lesser..

Angel: Oh, dangerous cos I always use the cradle hold position.. I'll sit on chair to feed him n hold him in my arms.. So when i dozing off, i scared my arms let go of him then he'll drop.. Never tried lying down position.. Is it easier? Need a lot of pillows? Thanks for the hotline.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mummygirl: thanks. Where did u get yours and for how much?

Angel: I know no good but I m desperate. My bb doesn't sleep n if we keep carrying him. Can't do other stuff Liao. May I also know where u got yours?

Do u all know if kiddy palacce sells?

vinwee: isit??? i din noe whether she was blacklisted b4 leh... i dun notice this kind of stuff one... haiz

Lovie : oh previously decided to use NUK bottle with Pigeon teats, but juz now went Kiddy Palace, I bought Pigeon teats with Piyo Piyo bottle instead.

Angel : haiz... i did told my MIL, n my MIL never really tell her off but instead told her in a nice way n u noe wat... my MIL say one sentence n she rebuke back 10 x !!!

Gyan> wah!! Ur bb so fast grow teeth liao? 1st time hear leh

u got c wrongly or not? Haha

faint leh.. Ur Mil loser to her? :D

tink she Noe tar CL CMI lor.. Her 100 bucks pEr dae beri ez $$ hor? She'll get retribution... Tsk tsk

Amanda> ya kiddy palace mine from there

hubby bought it.. Tink manual type is 80+

electric he say is juz add'l motor on top which cost 100++ forgot exact price

not say Yao LAN not good if can introduce later try lor else juz put inside dun rock too hard lor

Bo pian wat to do rite? Totally understand ur feeling.. Sigh

tarz y after tat Cl left my 2nd CL beri hardworking trying her best to make bb quit yaolan by keep carrying her most time n reduce Yao LAN time. Tatz y her 2nd mth now i try reduce oso till she bigger den maybe put her in there since it's oso have cooling netting in such hot weather lor

Tam> of cos much relak lor! Arms back neck on bed u say leh? But sounds like ur bb zz very easily? Try wake up technics wif skin to skin contact

rub ears, back of neck, sayang head, etc if u use lying pose lagi zz easier hehe

my head lie on pillow, put my bolster in between my knees area

support bb back n ass wif her pillows which she usually sleep wif to prevent bb back lie on bed

cos both of u muz side by side on bed both facing each other

ur aerola, nipple muz align parallel wif bb mouth

so depend ur breast size n bb size den use appropriate pillow level for ur head to rest on

I love my balmain latex pillow juz nice n sturdy for me ;)

Angel/Calystamelody : last tue oredi saw n told my hb n MIL, n they dun believe... they say i see wrongly, told me it's milk powder!!! i was wondering my eyes so sharp how can see wrongly one... den 2 days ago when hb feed bb, he oso saw the tiny little white teeth.

this morn, i told my aunt who came to see bb, she ask me to use finger to feel, n really lor, can feel a little hardness there... lolz

Gyan...dont think so that is teeth la...too fast liao......

amanda....u can get normal yao lan for abt S$50.

Vinwee,already tried to give water b4 milk to bb but he cried even more louder. Dont know why that bb dont like to be carry by daddy at night...maybe daddy got spikes on his body that hurt bb....hahahhahah ....at times(nite time), also dont like the maid to carry too....must be me....

Kath : yes, it's the tooth on the below front... he was cranky since full mth till now, i din noe y, so now i noe it's due to the growth of tooth. Moreover, his saliva kept dripping now.

gyan, u bough Piyo piyo products from Kiddy palace...that is very exp....last time, OG also selling cheaper for the same product....but Piyo Piyo bottles ar very nice....

gyan,....that is fast...so far yours is the 1st case....but the earlier they grow teeth, the earlier they will drop their milk teeth

yalor, tak boleh tahan myself... dunno it's my son using the bottle or me!

anyway, i oso thot that it is too fast for him to grow tooth now, but my fren told me there are cases that bb grow teeth even b4 birth... but this is very rare cases lah

Kath : this is wat my MIL told me too! no wonder i think i got tooth decay liao, he must have absorbed all my calcium!

tam, me also laid down position... but i dont put another pillow to guide the baby as he will be either on my arm or near my arm & i will move to centre with bb when i latch him. Some more, I am a light sleeper with baby....a bit of noise/movement, i will open my eyes ..... me not die pig.........

gyan,

my BIL's son (1 week older den my gal) had his teeth @ birth... i oso suspected the white thing on my gal's gum is tooth, but i asked PD, he say its something like ulcer... i didn touch it so dono if its hard... tink its better for u to check wif PD... btw, my gal oso drip saliva... tats y i tot cant b teething nw bah...

u ah, always choose bottles... lol!

angel,

not tat i doubt my gynae... but the pain's really bothering me!! during confinement oso not tat painful... don understand y... i not sure if gg GP will be able to hv an answer to my prob...

who can intro gynae??

gyan....hahahahhaha......baby is using but u like it....like me......when OG dont sell Piyo Piyo anymore, i went to hunt for it.....then found that Kiddy palace is selling but dame exp lor...so did not buy & change to Puko Puko., same company as Piyo Piyo & it is cheaper....

but pls remember to put a mattress below the yao lan when the bb grow bigger....always have the yao lan "pin"/lock at the head & legs area....

bbin : yah, actually at first i oso suspected it's ulcer, but today i touch can feel a little bump lor, anyway he's going for his jab on 14th, will ask PD better... ur gal's "suspected ulcer" is at which area?

gyan,

its on the left side bottom gum... quite close to the front... so when she cried or yawn, can see... tats y i got worried n asked PD... coz got instance of newborn hving tooth (my BIL's son)...

Ytd i bought an MP3 player for my bb bcos mommy is too tired of singing non-stop, so I'll play MP3 songs for him... it's slick n small with built-in speaker so that no need use earphone.

Whoofy : From what i saw, the vaccination has all tat bb shld have like Hep B etc.. But i also saw that it has the Puccumocal(i dun know how to spell!) [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] But u know the injection can be deduct from their CDA account? My side here all dun know abt the coin thing! WOndering how are we gonna tie the coin wif the red string! Hahahahah

bbin : WHy not let MIL take care of ur girl and u no need to fret finding her a nanny!

Gyan : The teats is compatible wif Piyo bottles? U sure u didnt see the wrong thing? Alfonse is growing teeth? Hahahahaha..

Back