(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

my entercounter with a big bully mother and her big bully son at Ikea @Tampines today:

i was standing at the side of child playing area in the centre of the restaurant, watching my #1 playing. then came along a massive auntie who "die die" must squeeze next to me, so I moved further away.

her son, about 5-6 years old, was also playing in the area. he was pushing his way along the side of the area, where toys are mounted on and many other younger kids (including my #1) were playing. his massive mother didn't do anything to stop his son from stepping on other kids, until he was about to step on my #1, i stretched my arm to stop him, then she said "son, that auntie (referring to me) is upset with what you are doing.." i just feel that she is not really discipling her son.

after a while my #1 nearly rolled down the stairs at the exit. she cried loudly, me of course heart pain. i asked hubby what happened as i didn't see clearly from there. he told me that another kid (not that big bully) pushed her. i just asked him "who?" then that massive auntie, like very sensitive like that, said "no on pushed your daughter." we didn't talk to her leh, think she scared we were trying to accuse his big bully son.

then she added "if u let your child to play here, u cannot avoid her from being pushed" we were busy pacifying my #1, whose upper lip was swollen from the fall, so i didn't reply her. but i feel that she is NOT qualified to say that. she is a big bully herself (from the first part of the story), then her son is also a big bully. my kid and other kids are victims! ok, say i'm kan-cheong parent, but i think that massive auntie is quite heartless to say this kind of 風涼話

like mother like son loh... just count ourselves unlucky to encounter this kind of people
sad.gif
sad.gif

shelled,
My mum just transferred $29 to your POSB account, I think. Transaction reference 1136.
Transaction time 18:18. I'm wondering if she did it correctly as she did in Chinese mode.
sad.gif

Could you please check and sms to let me know? I just PM my mobile no. to you. Thanks.

Waiwai,
This kind of people are commonly seen at public places, such as playgrounds. I also had a simliar encounter last year near my place. Was with my daughters, watching them play at the playground next to my block and this older boy, around 7 or 8 yrs old, told one of my girls to get off the swing.My girl was so intimidated that she got off. The mother just sat there and smiled at her boy, as if encouraging him to do so. I glared at her but to no avail.
Is your #1 better now? Apply some cold compress to ease the swelling.

I wonder if it's the server or my PC... Can't seem to check SMH well today... Going to reboot and log in at a later time.

See you all later!

waiwai : your son's duet with daddy is super cute! re: fat rude ikea woman, like mother like son. that's why her boy is turning out like her! no lah, you're not very kancheong. poor you, to meet people like that! how's your girl's lip?

<font face="tahoma">
<font color="ff3399"><font size="+1">Sophie - need 20 pcs more.</font></font>

Current orders total 28 pcs (including unpaid ones).

Why this stupid forum still cannot access archives?!!?
</font>

<font color="dc143c">sandwich</font>
Mmmmm....her last feed was 9am... and as usual.. she's on milk strike in the day time.. i dunno why...

<font color="dc143c">Yu Guo</font>
brought my girl to Yu Guo today... the physician says maybe 吓到 by the jab...

told her drink very little milk..she didnt say much... then told her tummy got wind..she see liaoz hit hit tummy say okay...
then say massage ok liaoz...

but the massage like rub rub fingers, palm, tummy and kua sa the back.. thats all...
Mmmm... dunno how effective.. but she did came back and slept 1 hour... now awake again....
and still dun wan milk.. but just sucking very hard on her fist/pacifier...

given medicine powder to wrap on her tummy to increase appetite and rid wind....
4xpackets=$8
tummy wrap=$4
see doc:$22

total: $36

so far no milk intake since 9am.. just like previously when she was sick... that time she also no drink.. but at least take bottle.. now bottle also dun want..
i can only wait till midnite then feed her ba.. weird...

doc never say to go back.. seems like small case... she didnt even like say anything abt her little milk intake.. :S

<font color="dc143c">prinzess</font>
she's very hungry.. haha. but now daytime she's full again.. haha..
weird...

<font color="dc143c">Top Secret</font>
anyone still interested??
Prices are out... ready stock for some items..

<font color="dc143c">Plush Pads</font>
They've all arrived at supplier's place...
Will mail out on Monday..

<font color="dc143c">Jul</font>
okok...
happy.gif

let me know if there's extra breastpads...

she drank at 9am..

and i just latched her.. in between all failed attempts..

in fact i'm latching n typing now.... :p

milkyway,
yep, i don't leak, thats why don't need the breastpads anymore. the only time i sort of leak, is only a few drops, and thats when i latch right side, the left side will leak just that few drops than it will stop! i don't have much milk unfortunately
sad.gif

shelled, I tt to you later tonight or after midnight k? just finished cooking for family.. having super fattening chicken chop and mash potatoes tonight with sauteed mushrooms and carrots.. lol.. although guilty but it smells good.. lol

Now going to take a shower then have dinner and taking a peek at forums in between.. lol

Today quite quiet as usual.. lol

rach,

the baby leg warmers like very tight hor? just try it on on my gal for like few mins only and it made a marking on her thighs...doesn't look very comfy. :/ ironically i like the cheaper ones better then the babylegs, material wise like similar leh. lol.

Pam
In this case can I make an appointment with you for this coming Saturday? I will like to do rebonding and hope to do it as soon as you open for customers. Hahah.. Want to be the first... No lah.. cos I hope can finish fast then go back. Got friends coming in the evening. Do let me know the time.

Wai wai
There is always such ppl around. Today I was at MS and was BFing in the nursing room. There was a sign outside to say that it is occupied but there was a mummy who just try and try to open the door. I told my hubby to tell her that I am BFing and we will be there for another 15 mins. She came back 15 mins later. I felt so anxious to finish my feed. When I went out, I realised that she just want to change her daughter's diaper and the girl was at least 2 years old. Can't she just change at the bench which she was sitting on?

Stephanie
That dinner sounds very nice! I just had pasta which hubby cooked. He needs his carbohydrates for his marathorn tomorrow. SOb sob.

pumping after 8hrs! nvr had such full boobs b4 haha

brought sam out for a spin at taka in his new peg perego. wah shiok! the place was super crowded but i felt secure in the big stroller. like mercedes vs picanto lah haha.

8th gathering

i might not be able to make it. i know i was the one who requested for the date to postpone that time. so if i can't make it, i apologise hor! anyways, less me also nvm, i'm sure you mummies will still have fun.
happy.gif
i totally forgot that my hb will be out of town for 1 night back tues night. i will see how lah...coz that means i have no break at all and have to look after my gal round the clock. if i too tired looking after my gal, i might not be able to make it down to town. but if she'll be a good good gal and not give me problems, then i'd show up for sure!
happy.gif

Rach,
I hope your daughter get well soon. It sounds horrible that she doesn't want milk. You must be worried. Will you bring her to PD?

Prettymums,
Regarding storage problem for our EBM, I bought a freezer from Carrfour at $299 with two year warranty. Its a 220L upright freezer. Really ran out of space already and I want to store my EBM for my bb so that she will still have it when I go back to work. I might be requested to stop.

steph

wah!!!! *tummy rumbles*

rach

if she's still behavinmg weirdly by mon, think u better go pd liao. even milk strike also can't be so kuazhang wor?

<font color="dc143c">kiki</font>
haha.. maybe the cheaper ones are longer and bigger.. so u like it better?
coz they are new ma... its supposed to be fitting ba... i let my girl wear everday since i got it.. ok la.. wear pants also got marks..
so i used to it liaoz. :p

cheaper ones material is slightly thinner..

<font color="dc143c">tlisa</font>
ermmm.. prob no... she just latched from 645pm - 730pm!!!!
and i'm so happy..she literally latched from left to right to left.... and cleared both boobs. wahahhaha....
and i hope she'll latch again tonite... *cross fingers*

<font color="dc143c">Jul</font>
errrmm...she drinks at nite.. but not in the day.. i dunno leh..see if the wrap from Yu Guo makes a diff..at least she drinks just now.. hehehee.. :p

rach,
your gal is sick? i didn't realise that. was that why u were mentioning that she finally ate just now? i was quite puzzled, but didn't ask coz have to rush off, my hb waiting downstairs with my gal and she was already starting to fuss. i didn't read this thread since thur night i think. my gal also sick ytd, got fever after her jab, at night didn't sleep thru but woke up twice to kar jiao us. thankfully now she is ok. u were BFing her just now, actually i wanted to see her. hehe.. see how chubby she is.

rach

so strange.. she doesn't wanna drink in the day but only at nite? sounds like vampire.. hehe just kidding, no offense

rach,

actually the cheapers ones are shorter! size wise looks the same. i think i will just let her wear to her knees lah. seems like too tight at the thighs if i pull it all the way up. or maybe my gal got thunder thighs. lol.

wahhhhh!!!! first time ever that i need to change bots when pumping!!!!! wah!!!!!!!!

but only for right boob lah. useless left boob still didn't filled the bot

rach,
u must monitor ur daughter wor, if still continue to drink so so so little, must bring to PD le. Regarding the virus attack, she nv mention got other symptoms, only drink veri veri VERI LITTLE milk.

hope ur gal get well soon =)

babylegs - Haven't tried on baby yet but my 7, 4 and 3 years old have been wearing it at night.. tight meh? they wear like okie leh.. never complain.. lol

I'm so loving the babylegs..

<blink>West-Side Gathering</blink>

<font color="#0066FF">Weekdays &amp; Venue</font>
1. prettymums
2. jess (unless it rain, then i might not bring bb) : Jpt / wkdays =)
3. girly (tentatively - ice-cream?? I AM A ICE-CREAM PERSON, see ice-cream eyes *blink blink*)
no ice-cream no chocolate will DIEEEEEE.........
4. paige
5. Sheryn - <font color="ff0000">9th/10th Dec</font>IMM/JP/WestMall/Lot 1
6. Stephie1735 - <font color="ff0000">9th Dec</font> -IMM (then I can go visit hubby in his office.. heheh never go before...lol.. cause too far..) *Anyone coming from east side or town area can tompang? heheh I stay at Mcnair Road near Balestier *^_^*
7. cindy - IMM/JP

how mommies? 9th Dec? or 10 Dec? where about at IMM? I thk there's like swensens.. cafe cartel.. TCC.. n erm alot of other fnb outlets. Suggestions?

shelled
okie.. nvm.. then i'll give tis one a miss.. if anyone from ur 24 1st batch orders back out.. let me take over that order ok? =p

Bumbo seat

oh ya.. just to share.. if anyone hasnt got one yet and is interested to get.. I just got mine from Spring Maternity at $49.90.. I thk its like quite cheap considered its a brand new one.. =p I saw its at KP selling at $66.90 or sth liddat. MC is selling $79.90. So far SM is like the cheapest?

SMH WTS thread cheapest I see avail one is oredi $30.

Fyi la... =)

<font color="dc143c">kiki</font>
after jab on wed. thur fever. then drink milk 4 times... yest only drink at 7am &amp; 3pm... then 1am, 5am....
this morning 9am... till just now u see me latching her lo....
she not chubby liaoz.. on diet 2 days slim slim liaoz....

if u comin on tue then see her bah..
happy.gif

oh yah... cheaper ones shorter... coz exp one is fold into two.. haha...
until knee then very long leh.. hanging at the feet?
actually nowadays i let her wear leg warmers then i never wear socks liaoz..
coz the LW is able to cover the feet...
think u didnt notice just now..she was wearing it.. :p

<font color="dc143c">jul</font>
LOLLL!!
yah...almost like vampire... she sucks.. but not blood.. milk... haha..
happy.gif

yah.. at nite she drink.. like 1am and 5 am sounds normal.. followed by 9am.. very normal..
but after 9am she just dun want to drink..

the last time she sick.. same thing.. 9am still drink.. 12pm start to scream at breast liaoz...
so i see a pattern..think her kuan is such that when she's not well, she diet in the day??

i really dunno leh....
but as long as drink then ok loh..

she still poos.. 3 times today.. mustard color... looks normal...
behave normal.. wants to be carried and will fall asleep.. but once down on cot...the most 30min..

only at sleeping time aka 10plus - 11pm..then she KO till morning..except last nite 2 feeds.. but i guess too hungry liaoz..
whole day yest no drink... hur hur....

<font color="dc143c">myfavchoco</font>
orh... how very little is very little??
if she feeds at nite but not in the day ok or not??
but at nite she sleep.. day time no sleep..

today i see her tummy like deflated...
brought her to see chinese physician today..she see liaoz also didnt say much.. like she's normal.. small issue..

i told her twice never drink milk..she also never take that into consideration...

<font color="dc143c">Steph</font>
wah.. even ur #1 can wear?????????? then its big enough liaoz loh.. no marks on his calf?

hahaha..that few enough for u to give ur #1, #2, #3 ah... hahaha....

<font color="dc143c">MOTHERCARE VOUCHERS</font>
i've got $100. anyone wants?? PM me hor.. :p

Is the Ion swensons gathering still on 8 Dec?

Myfavchoc, may I know what is considered very litte? Like 300ml a day?

<font color="dc143c">Yummies</font>
Anyone received already??????????
apparently someone has already!!!!!!!!!!

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should have opted for postage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrr................

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">ION Outing @ Swensens </font></font>

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+1">8th December, Tue, 2pm </font></font>

1.rach
2. Stephie1735 - bringing mum and #1 with baby... mum wants to eat ice-cream..
3. prinzess55
4. kiki
5. jul
6. mamato6
7. prettymums (tentatively)
8. waiwai
9. Melissa
10. Happykae with #1 *not taking buffet*
11. Angeline
12. Jenifur w Do Re Mi &amp; helper *not taking buffet*(But I might reach @ 3pm or leave early as concide w naptime)
13. xiaowei (might not take buffet cos i dun think i can eat a lot leh)
14. Chase (will drop by but not taking buffet)
15. angel
16. cindy
17. Ling (tentatively coming but not taking buffet. Im not an ice cream person.)

found from the previous archives.... anyone still coming??
if i missed out anyone and u are coming, please add in ur names okay!!
happy.gif

<font color="dc143c">to check the archives when the SMH is down</font>

click on the previous button on the top of the thread page...
happy.gif

just continue to click..and u can go back liaoz..
happy.gif

ION Outing @ Swensens

8th December, Tue, 2pm

1.rach
3. prinzess55
4. kiki
5. jul
6. mamato6
7. prettymums (tentatively)
8. waiwai
9. Melissa
11. Angeline
12. Jenifur w Do Re Mi &amp; helper *not taking buffet*(But I might reach @ 3pm or leave early as concide w naptime)
15. angel
16. cindy
17. Ling (tentatively coming but not taking buffet. Im not an ice cream person.)
18. bbq98 (tentative)

ION Outing @ Swensens

8th December, Tue, 2pm

1.rach
3. prinzess55
4. kiki
5. jul
6. mamato6
7. prettymums+hubby+elder gal+1 friend
8. waiwai
9. Melissa
11. Angeline
15. angel
16. cindy
18. bbq98 (tentative)

West-Side Gathering

Weekdays &amp; Venue
1. prettymums (TCC, 10th Dec)
2. jess (unless it rain, then i might not bring bb) : Jpt / wkdays =)
3. girly (tentatively - ice-cream?? I AM A ICE-CREAM PERSON, see ice-cream eyes *blink blink*)
no ice-cream no chocolate will DIEEEEEE.........
4. paige
5. Sheryn - 9th/10th DecIMM/JP/WestMall/Lot 1
6. Stephie1735 - 9th Dec -IMM (then I can go visit hubby in his office.. heheh never go before...lol.. cause too far..) *Anyone coming from east side or town area can tompang? heheh I stay at Mcnair Road near Balestier *^_^*
7. cindy - IMM/JP

rach - Yah.. #1 take go wear loh.. can see tight lah.. but he still wear to sleep wor.. say very nice.. hahahah

Never check got marks or not lah.. just let him wear... he's 7 years old liao.. must let him make his own decision.. if wear liao pain then he needs to learn not to wear it again loh.. lol

But think quite comfy for him cause he already wear twice liao.. hahah so i dunno why u guys say tight leh.. heheh cause #2 and #3 also wearing..

Hi Mums,

Anyone has e 10% discount card for carrier purchase at the novena shop can pass me during the ION gathering? Interested to get one so that i can go hands-free and bring bb out on my own.

Btw, I would like to let go of Fenugreek (200 caps) unopen bottle cos seems not suitable for me. Anyone interested pls let me know so i can also bring to the ION gethering.

Btw, any one know how much is the parking at ION? x? cos hb may be sending me there.

sonnigt3, angel:
thanks for your concern, my gal's lip is ok now. but me still pissed with this kind of parent

tlisa:
i also encountered what u experienced before... also at Ikea at Tampines (think it has become an unfriendly place to me!)... that person knocked the door like loan shark, told her i'm bf-ing and need another 10 min.

Help!!! my boy refuses bottles since Wed!!!
he pushes the teat in his mouth every time i give him bottle of EBM. change teat from NUK stage 1 small to medium today, still like that. then no choice but to put in warmer until he is more hungry then feed.

this evening i poured away 70 ml of EBM after a few attempts of feeding and yet he refused to drink

what's wrong with him recently?????

seems like my boy is de only one who dun refuse milk. grrs. give it to him anytime n he'll gulp it down. last nite hubby go dnd, den i bottle feed him. less den 10mins he finished 125ml of milk. n i'm still using no1 teat on him -_-

tlisa> i oso dun understand. change diapers can juz change on stroller or juz outside changing room lo. i do tat for my boy too lo. dun they find it troublesome to find a changing room to change? -_-

jul> haha. my capella is de picanto den =p

rach> hehe. some of de cheap ones materials quite thick. esp de combi ones. n there is one 2 design, grey color with mushroom n pocupine one. i like tat on my boy. grey. so cute =p

yummie tummies in? but i paid late. most likely prettymums send out mine later too. hah. maybe tml i go open letterbox see. cos i seldom open letter box. cos too out of de way!!

sheryn> ya. 49.90 was de price i got it at taka bb fair earlier this yr too. but no tray hor? or urs got tray

<font color="dc143c">Steph</font>
not very tight la...
i find its okay for my gal..
happy.gif

fitting loh... but as she gets older.. i wont pull so high liaoz... it'll be more and more downwards.. :p

<font color="dc143c">waiwai</font>
NUK teat medium is for >6months rite??
my girl still using the same one since born.. my mum keep complaining its too slow.. but the packaging says 0-6months??? *blur*

<font color="dc143c">Collection of Leg Warmers during ION gathering..</font>
Mummies, if u want ur LW that is already available during ION gathering, can u please PM me so that i can start packing??
Only Baby Legs and some non-Babylegs are ready...
so to find out if u can have it, PM me okay!!
coz i didnt save email that time while compiling..only have names!!!
so i would go crazy to find out email addy one by one.. kekeke.. :p

<font color="dc143c">Michelle</font>
oh yes!! I ordered the grey one with mushroom and pocupine for my girl too..waiting for it to come... mid dec! hehe.. :p
did u open letterbox today??
maybe its in already!! coz she posted out everything yest...
so if the postman is efficient..many would have receive today...
but i ask her to pass me mine during gathering.. *regret*

my girl is sleeping now...since 9plus actually......... and her last feed at 645pm..........let's see what time she wakes up for her feed...

today sat..no 11pm channel 8 show to watch... sianz.....

i shall go pack LW.. haha..

rach:
NUK stage 1 medium is meant for FM. stage 2 is for >6 months. since Wed my boy refused to drink from bottle, so i thought the flow of stage 1 small hole is too slow for him, so changed to stage 1 medium today. he didn't choke. but still refused to drink after a while. sighz

how's your gal now?

Back