(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

<font color="ff0099">girlygirly / mama to 6Js / Sheryn</font>
Paiseh paiseh!! I mixed up the babies!
Last time I blame my blurness on pregnancy hormones, now I blame it on lack of sleep! Can or not??
biggrin.gif

mwerkz
Ok, noted with thanks.

shelled,
Dont think squat is good. i heard my aunt said preggy cant squat. the womb will drop/loose when we old, something like that.

Girly,
Yr baby is fair and cute! got double eyelid. Hope my baby follow dad's eyes.

Wanna know what is the jab for? the jab in butt.

sheryn,

yep! my turn coming soon, very excited and scared at the same time...me 1st time mummy also so not sure what to expect. juz praying that everything goes smoothly.

lately my nesting instincts kicking in full blast. spent the last couple of days packing up my house, vacumming, scrubbing and cleaning!

<font color="ff6000">hihi</font>
i'm officially on leave now... waiting for my turn to pop!!

girly
ur gal is so adorable leh...seems to have high forehead ar...

kiki
I hope I have the energy to clean the house too but my V area is so sore, I can't seems to be able to do anything. Sigh.. In fact I've been feeling more and more tired these days. I can sleep thru' the day if I allow myself to :p Wonder if this is normal?! Jiat lat, maybe I should not sleep too much else my son will be born a lazy bum!

Hey September mommies
happy.gif

Congrats to all of you and wish that all of you who are popping soon will have a smooth delivery.

I am from the Nov mtb thread and was wondering if you all could share a breakdown of your hospital bill including baby's hospital charges?

Much appreciated. thank u!
happy.gif

*itsy* *sarah* *milky*

Thanks for the well wishes and compliments!
happy.gif

milky, haha..ya looks like hi forehead bt think coz beri lil hair. always hope my bb will haf a full mane bt it's either lil hair or botak head. bt think when they are abt a yr old, gt fringe le then will look nice..

Morning Mommies!

Wow, was scanning through the thread and realised a few more mommies have popped!

CONGRATS!

GIRLYGIRLY: your minnie mouse is so adorable! I love her eyes and she's got a nice face shape too.
happy.gif
and you're only 46.8kg???! how i wish i can have that weight after delivery.*envy envy*

SONNIGT3: I had a strong craving for Magnum ice-cream too. Shoved down 2 sticks for consecutively 2 days in office during tea-break. Managed to pyscho my colleagues to buy those 4-in-one pack to share. Hee. Somehow, the ice-cream is so yummy and addictive. I'm still having the craving now but have been trying to control myself from over-eating cos I think I've gained more than 15kg so far and most of the weight gain goes to me and not the little one! Must ren3!

PRINCESSXIAOMEI: I can't seem to control my diet too well too. Having cravings such as ice-cream, moon-cakes, potato chips, muffins etc. Just 2 days ago, my colleague saw me drink teh si and asked me why I am drinking teh. Then I told her, I heck care already.. can't resist temptation anymore. I need to satisfy my cravings!

Until now, my gynae has yet to do VE checks on me. I'm currently in Week 37. Later must ask him when I go for check up this evening.

MATERNITY LEAVE
Now counting down to the start of my Maternity Leave on 22 Sep. Can't wait for the day to come as I drag myself to work everyday. Totally not concentrating at work anymore.

FACEBOOK
LING/JENIFUR:
Read there is fb account for Sep MTBs sometime ago. Can I join too? How should I go about doing it? Thanks!

Morning all,

I have more time to come here more often now cos i am working only 3 days(clear leave).

Yes i am interested to join the sep MTB FB too. Can add me in.

Happymrskoh, yes i also have sudden craving but its coffee. i don't drink coffee last time but recently i suddenly very keen in drinking coffee. Was planning to buy some small snowskin mooncake to eat before i go give birth.

happymrskoh
aiyoh talking abt mooncakes, i hvnt satisfy my craving for it then i pop already. the last time when i gave birth to my gal in sept too, i ate mooncakes till i shiok then pop. cos after pop somehow i keep telling myself cant be over indulging in all these sweet stuffs anymore, need to lose weight! pregnancy is the best excuse to gorge myself silly in food!!!

halo mummies

having abit of sore throat n running nose for few days already. sigh...came juz when i m abt to gif birth. oso experiencing pain in my right knee cap whenever i bend or squat..dunno izit accidentally sprained due bb's heavy weight on my legs. gonna see GP and get some med 1st.

enxuan - u inducing tmr morning already rite? gd luck to u n hope u'll hv a smooth delivery!

xmasc - hope u'll hv a smooth delivery aft induction on 12 as well!

ling/jenifur - i m keen in joining sep MTB FB too!
happy.gif

Gd morning! yeah my last day at work today.. so happy hehe.. going for BW later during lunch time.. hopefully it wont induce my labour.. hehe.. havnt packed my hospital bag yet!

cravings : my cravings for ice cream are over haha.. nw wanna eat stuff like prawn noodles, char kwey teow, KFC etc before i go for confinement! tt day hint to my mum say cant eat mooncake so sad.. then she did mention can eat abit.. yeah!

hahaha shelled.. this lack of sleep excuse can use for some time also ley.. not bad

wow.. kiki seems like u going to pop soon... jia you! i dun hve the instincts yet.. so guess didi os not going to come out so soon but anyway i'm going for c-sec so not much diff ba

TIWI:
I used to drink kopi in the morning everyday before I'm pregnant. I'll turn into a zombie at work if I don't drink. Then gynae say must refrain from drinking coffee and coke cos they contain caffaine. As this is my 1st pregnancy, I'm very ting1 hua4. Only drank those decaf coffee not more than 5 times for the past 37 weeks! Now I cannot tahan already, so drank teh si as a substitute. I think teh si should be less damaging than coffee hor?

I am going to buy some moon cakes to eat before I pop too. I am craving for the traditional baked mooncakes. Don't know confinement can still eat moon cakes or not?

MAMA TO 6Js:
I also have the same mentality: Pregnancy is indeed the best excuse to indulge in food without feeling too guilty! It's only during pregnancy that I dare to eat like nobody's business. Hee. End up my hubby is as fat as me now (*evil grin*) cos he has to join me in the 'indulgence'. :p

True, after birth must control diet le. I need to shed off my excess weight too! But I think 1 or 2 mooncakes to satisfy your cravings should be fine? But I'm not sure whether confinement can eat such sweet stuff or not? Shouldn't be too much la hor?
happy.gif

mampoko,
Moost prob induce tomorrow morning. But not sure if there is a possibility that dr. may check my cervix and say I'm not ready to induce? If that's the case, may wait for another day or two. Otherwise, yes, tomorrow is the day..

<center>
2913834.jpg
</center>
<font face="candara"><font size="+1">Hi All..</font>

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Latest Update!
Jess &amp; Rach have POPPED!!
<font size="+1">Felibaba &amp; WaiWai have gone to be induced.. Still awaiting their update..
</font></font>

If you would like to be added in the list.
Please update me with your details as follows:-

Mummy's Nick: <font color="0077aa">"known as" in Motherhood forum?</font>
Status : <font color="0077aa">SAHM/ SAHMTB/ FTWM/ FTWMTB/ PTWM/ PTWMTB?</font>
BB# : <font color="0077aa">Expecting BB#?</font>
EDD : <font color="0077aa">Current EDD?</font>
ADD : <font color="0077aa">ACTUAL Delivery Date?</font>
Wt : <font color="0077aa">BB's ACTUAL Weight at Birth?</font>
Lt : <font color="0077aa">BB's ACTUAL Length at Birth</font>
Method : <font color="0077aa">BB's ACTUAL Method of Birth?</font>
BB's Gender : <font color="0077aa">TBC/ Prince/ Princess?</font>
BB's Name : <font color="0077aa">Bb's name; if any so far?</font>
Gynae : <font color="0077aa">Name of Gynae?</font>
Hospital : <font color="0077aa">Which hospital will you be delivering your bb?</font>

<font color="808080"><u>(STATUS)</u>
If you <u>ARE</u> a 1st time mummy:-
SAHMTB: Stay At Home Mum To Be
FTWMTB: Full-Time Working Mum To Be
PTWMTB: Part-Time Working Mum To Be

If you are <u>NOT</u> a 1st time mummy:-
SAHM: Stay At Home Mum
FTWM: Full-Time Working Mum
PTWM: Part-Time Working Mum

<font size="+2"><font color="ff6000">Total # of Mums &amp; Mums-to-be: 119</font></font>
<font size="+1"><font color="#4876FF">Princes: 56</font></font>
<font size="+1"><font color="#CD5C5C">Princesses: 57</font></font>
<font size="+1">TBC: 8</font>

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">Popped!!: 38</font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummy's Nick</TD><TD>Status</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Wt</TD><TD>Lt</TD><TD>Method</TD><TD>BB's Gender</TD><TD>BB's Name </TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD>lilac</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>29-Jun</TD><TD>1.035</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Nathaniel</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenifur</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>3-Jul</TD><TD>1.510</TD><TD>41</TD><TD>Emer/C-sect w GA</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Jedidiah</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>CryStaLZ</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13-Sep</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD>2.553</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>Emer/C-sect w GA</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Phoebe</TD><TD>Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline Lee</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>2.740</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Clarice</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jul-04</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>2.600</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Samuel</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen Toh(cheerybabe)</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>3.260</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Elise</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>shelled</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>3.725</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Emer/C-sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Keegan</TD><TD>Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bendemeer </TD></TR><TR><TD>michelle(sotong80)</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>2.990</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitey</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>3.550</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Emer/C-sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Rezza</TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>2.525</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Emer/C-sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Hannah</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mavis</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>2.880</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Kadyn</TD><TD>Brenier / Midwife </TD><TD>John Hamue </TD><TD>Bordeaux France </TD></TR><TR><TD>kam</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>3.045</TD><TD>49?</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Xi Yu</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Delfine</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>3.510</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Dorit Behrens</TD><TD>MMH</TD><TD>Hannover </TD></TR><TR><TD>funny76</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>3.815</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Season</TD><TD>Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>cloudme</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Induced</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Heng T.L.</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jiahui</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>3.400</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>C-sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>momoteh</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Sep</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>3.325</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>Emer/C-sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>?</TD><TD>M.T. Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>kiddo</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13-Sep</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>3.780</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Induced w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Zee Qian</TD><TD>John Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Helena</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>3.610</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Elective C-sect</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Tabitha</TD><TD>Alice Chan</TD><TD>Union</TD><TD>Hong Kong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Casandra</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>2.825</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w Epi+Forcep</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Zavier</TD><TD>Arijit Biswas </TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Paige</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD>2.540</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Induced w Epi+Vacuum</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Kate Lynn</TD><TD>M.T. Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Batok/Gombak </TD></TR><TR><TD>Myfavchoco</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>3.920</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sect w GA</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Kriden</TD><TD>K.C. Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berrypie</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>3.175</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Emer/C-sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Darius</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Senja </TD></TR><TR><TD>girlygirly</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>2.655</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>Induced w Epi</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Terrin</TD><TD>H.K. Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Huichern</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>2.780</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>Lim Teck Chai</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>nongning</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>2.820</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>C-sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Jaydon</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>mamato6</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>3.870</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Joseph</TD><TD>Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Upp. East Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sheryn Toh</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>2.725</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>Emer/C-sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>John Yam</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happykae</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>2.460</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Natural w Epi+Forcep</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Ledeen</TD><TD>Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>flower4</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>3.400</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chinatown </TD></TR><TR><TD>michelle(mwerkz)</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>2.850</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>Chua Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Camomile3</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>3.120</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Evelyn</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Marine Parade </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hollow</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>2.780</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Mindy</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>3.140</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Induced w epi + vacuum.</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Jaelle</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>marieE</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>3.460</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural + vacuum.</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Rylen</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>Simei </TD></TR><TR><TD>Melissa</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>3.295</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>Emer/C-sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Khatib </TD></TR><TR><TD>pearlyn</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>2.670</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>rach</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>8-Sep</TD><TD>3.760</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural w Pethidine</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Rayanne</TD><TD>Koh C.H.</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jess</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>3.710</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>Induced w epi + vacuum.</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Zechariah</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chase</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>Sim Lee Ngor</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>ddtan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.C. Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dizi </TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggymoo</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyfall</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Davier</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>mini_cupcake</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummytobe(xmasc)</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>buttercup</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>C. C. Khong</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Bt Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>enxuan</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Eliza</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>joopz</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mamijoan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Bt Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clara</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Kallang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chloe Neo</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>kongfoo</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.W. Lee</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>waiwai</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Roqual</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Felibaba</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Serangoon North </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ixlb</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>Dr Yu</TD><TD>Amcare</TD><TD>Beijing </TD></TR><TR><TD>mampoko</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Baby K</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>tasha</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Aziz</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>xpu</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>haystack</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>leejeslyn</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Judy Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>xueli (poh84)</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Roger Heng K M</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Bedok N </TD></TR><TR><TD>estergal</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>haji Girl</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Prof Biswas </TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>NLP</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Adelyn</TD><TD>M. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pamelia</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Thomson </TD></TR><TR><TD>Steph </TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>stephie1735</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Mcnair Road </TD></TR><TR><TD>ah_goh</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Gabrielle</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>be@ns</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>kiki</TD><TD>PTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Kimberly</TD><TD>Y.C. Goh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>mei76</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>nan</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>T.B. Lim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>Christine(mum2be08)</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Evelyn Cai</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>S.T. Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>Midori.P</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>T.C. Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>milkyway</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shanice</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Ryden</TD><TD>K. C. Ching</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adeline Lye</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>I Loh </TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Prof. Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>princessxiaomei</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.M. Heng</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>Squirrel1818</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Elias Road </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine Goh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>wenlim777</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Melissa</TD><TD>Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Simei </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xiaowei</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>cho</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>snowyin</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elaine Tay</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Mag</TD><TD>Mary Yang</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>itsy</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Christine Low</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>WeldonMummy</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K. S. Wong</TD><TD>Columbia (M'sia)</TD><TD>Brunei </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anpanman138</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baeyby</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Thong Pao Wen</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>West Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>coolcatmeow </TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Jaedon</TD><TD>S.P. Quek</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>sandwich</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dover </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirley(homeangel120)</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Elise</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>ArtNutz</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>cutedevil </TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Y. W. Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>kang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>lil_jade</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Purpleclouds</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Douglas Ong</TD><TD>MT A</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>rae_cheong </TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Lee Keen Whye </TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wifey</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meishi</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetsweetie</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Anthony Siow</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>angel / Gerald</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Marc</TD><TD>Irene Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>New MTB</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Krystle </TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tan Han Yang</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Huishan</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Jermaine</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirley(HaPPY21)</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Candice</TD><TD>Dr Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiwi</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Marcus</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Connie Lim</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gina</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Wee Horng Yen</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>HappyMrsKoh</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moojenn </TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>H.K. Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Geylang East </TD></TR><TR><TD>melody</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Rae Anne</TD><TD>Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mandrake</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Early Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.C. Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Eunos </TD></TR><TR><TD>MadeMoiselle80</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>End Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang</td></tr></table>

<font size="+1">Thank You!</font></font></font></font>
kao_cheers.gif

<font face="Calibri"><font color="#8B3A62"><u><font size="+2">...For Your Informati...</font></u>

<u><font size="+1">Shopping!!!</font></u>

TAKASHIMAYA BABY FAIR (Atrium) - 27th AUGUST - 13th SEPTEMBER 2009 - info provided by momoteh

Cheap BB Clothings @ <u>Bugis</u>
Address: Blk 269C Queen St, Cheng Yan Court [map]
Location: Beside Albert Complex, in front of Si Ma Lu Guan Yin Temple
With ur back facing the temple, u should face Blk 269C. Walk into Bencoolen Link to the 2nd row of shops. It��s the 1st shop on ur right.
Remarks: Cothings are sold in half dozen of the same design. Cannot pick n choose colours or mix design. Abt $2-$3 per pc.
Handkerchiefs are dirt cheap according to Jul_04. Ard $3 for a dozen?

Cheap BB Clothings @ <u>Tanjong Pagar Plaza</u> - recommended by Flower4
Shop Name: Sin Kwang Heng Huat Trading Store
Location: #01-45, Tanjong Pagar Plaza; behind DBS Bank/NTUC Fairprice
Remarks: S$2/pc for tops and S$2.50/pc for bottoms; can mix &amp; match. various types to mix and match at ur own preference. They have Yellow, Pink, Blue and White.

Cheap BB Stuffs @ <u>Chinatown</u>
Shop Name: Cheong Choon
Location: Blk 34 Upper Cross Street (Beside OG Chinatown), #03-132
Contact Person: Winnie Wong
Contact No: 6532 3855 Fax: 6532 7816
Opening Hours: Mondays - Saturdays, 12/1pm - 7.30/8pm. Closed on Sundays.
Remarks: doesnt have much bb clothes but u can pretty much get the rest of the stuff there, like bb wipes, diaper cream, shampoo, steriliser. maternity pads etc etc.
For big ticket items like strollers, u have to chk out the models at dept stores, then ask them for their price. They carry common brands like combi, maclaren..

<u><font size="+1">Massage!!!</font></u>

<u>Home Massage @ Compassvale</u> - recommended by Shelled
http://www.compassvalemassage.blogspot.com/
*Prenatal Massage
- 60 mins ($38)
- 90 mins ($50)

Ivy Tan: 90236575

<u>Malay Massage Lady Contacts</u>
Mdm Sadiah - 97724579 - recommended by Jenifur
Mdm Noor - 90048804 [North areas ONLY] - recommended by Jenifur
Mdm Khatijah - 98001394 - recommended by Jenifur
Mdm Mona - 90260085 [$32/hr; 5 days consecutively only] - recommended by Rach

<u>Foot Hub @ AMK</u> - recommended by Rach
Remarks: Cheap &amp; Good! All guys but very professional. 10 min foot bath+40min foot reflex+20min shoulder &amp; back=$33!!! Package: $300 for 10 times.
Rach usually looks for Steve. Those who dare do foot reflex can try.
(in between 7-eleven and Mcdonalds)

<u><font size="+1">Brazilian Waxing</font></u>
new.gif

Honeypot
Strip-Ministry of Waxing (Price List)

<u><font size="+1">Confinement Nanny Agencies</font></u>
PEM Confinement Nanny Agency
Bliss Confinement
Premier Confinement Nanny Care Agency
ConfinementNanny.com

<u><font size="+1">Confinement Stuffs Supplier</font></u>
HOCK LAM HANG MEDICAL HALL - recommended by girlygirly
Blk 152 Bukit Batok West Ave 6, St 11 #01-262 Singapore 650152 [map]
Tel: 6566 1618 Fax: 6567 7757

Bliss Confinement

<u><font size="+1">Confinement Food Catering</font></u>
New Baby Pte Ltd
Confinement Food.com
Natal Essentials
i.Host

<u><font size="+1">Confinement Food Recipes</font></u>
Papaya Soup 1&amp;2 (18th Jul; 3.51am, 9.52am) - recommended by Jenifur
Papaya Soup 3 &amp; Chix Soup (18th Jul; 6.46pm) - recommended by Jenifur

<u><font size="+1">Placenta Processing</font></u>
MommyCozyHaven
In The Womb

Chang Jiang Medical Hall
Block 825 Tampines Street 81, #01-66 [map]
Mrs Chua: 67885105

<u><font size="+1">Full-Month Packages</font></u>
Choz
Prima Deli
Bengawan Solo [Brochure]
Sweet Secrets
Le Precious
Sweet Surprise
Sweetest Moments
Baby Bliss
Life's Moments
My Treasure Box
Etasweets
Ecreative - recommended by Gina
Royalcakes (Halal) - recommended by Gina
Cupcake Divinity[Home-Based]
My Jolly Town[Home-Based]
Cupcake-Momma[Home-Based]
Pateliscrave[Home-Based] - recommended by Gina

Silver Star Confectionery Pte Ltd - recommended by Jenifur
Address: Blk 116 Aljunied Ave 2, #01-65
Contact No: +65 67485281
Remarks: "They handmade most of their cakes. All my relatives get their wedding/full mth cake from them. I find their fruit tart v nice."

<u><font size="+1">Full-Month Buffet Catering</font></u>
Elsie Kitchen - recommended by Rach
Baby First Month
Neo Garden
Four Seasons
Chilli Padi - Peranakan
Guan Hoe Soon - Peranakan

<u><font size="+1">Baby Name Analysis</font></u>

JEK MENG NAME ANALYSIS CENTRE - recommended by Jenifur
Blk 333 Kreta Ayer Road, #01-15 Singapore 080333
Business Hours: Sun to Fri, 1pm to 6pm (but do give him a call before proceeding down)
Tel: (65) 62223 7521
"Jenifur paid $78 for his service w/o ���� Calculation"

YIU RONG ZIE GEOMANCY CONSULTATION CENTRE
393 Guillemard Rd Singapore 399790
Tel: (65) 6743 5738

TaiMaoBi

MASTER CHEN JUN RONG
Way OnNet Group Pte Ltd

149 Rochor Road #02-11, Fu Lu Shou Complex, Singapore 188425
Tel : (65) 6 338 3800 (7 lines)
Fax : (65) 6 339 2005
Operating Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm. Closed on Saturdays, Sundays &amp; Public Holidays
**Have to make appt 3 mths in advance then can see him**

Name321 - recommended by milkyway
Remarks: It's for those who want to know if their selected Chinese name is good and it's FREE!!
Disclaimer: As for accuracy and reliability, pls use at ur own RISK. I'm not responsible for anything.
Like i mentioned earlier, it's for FUN and i came across it while searching for chinese names so tot of sharing it.

Ge Mei - recommended by Itsy
Remarks: I find it quite interesting, you input the Chinese name and the website will analyse it and give the name a score.

<u><font size="+1">Miscellaneous</font></u>
Avg Fetal Weight &amp; Length
Bra Size Calculator
Nursing Rooms in Singapore -provided by Jenifur
Nursing Rooms in Singapore

</font></font>

jaundice> hais. bb's jaundice lvl still high at 13.9 down from 14.2 yesterday. doc advise to continue monitoring. but i very stress to keep seeing bb go for blood test. so heart pain. now i trying old chinese way of bathing him in some herbs to reduce de jaundice lvl. not sure if it'll wk. but one mum at the clinic i met today n de CL say tat method is useful. den i was thinking since only bathe n put de herb in bb's pillow, like no harm? since no eating involved. so decided to give it a try.

jul> my boy oso very notti. will suck for 5times, stop, den i must tickle him to move. den he continue. but i still refusing to give him bottle feed. i seriously dun think he drink 75ml each time. cos everytime i pump only 20ml or so =x but my boy only 8days old today.

there's good n bad to bottle feed. double de time n effort in feeding, but got more freedom. can pump n go out, no need worry no place to bf. now i very stress when i have to bring bb out for medical checkup, etc.

keke. y u stress those who haven delivered? dey very stressed liao. lol =x

xmasc> u will be in good hands at mt alvernia. really very thankful to the nurse n nursery nurse for their encouragement esp for first time mum like me trying to latch bb on =)

i m gonna get my raffles hotel champagne n cognac mooncake again this yr. dsta having 25% staff discount. but will haf to trouble my colleague to buy n order for me.

paige> lol. i m getting overflowing too. cos i lazy to pump. haha. when i feed bb from one breast, de other breast leak n wet bb clothes. i tot he was peeing -_-

girlygirly> ur gal so sweet. so small got double eyelid liaos.

congrats to all mummy have popper!!

hi jenifer,
My bb born yesterday. Can help me to update.

actual date: 09/09/09
Method : Emer. C-section wit epi.
Bb weight : 3.3kg
2914399.jpg

weldonmummy
congrats! ur gal got such red lips!

all the babies photos coming in r so so sweet! newborns r so adorable hor. such miracles from God!

JUL
read abt ur sam unwillingness to latch on. i think cos he is too used to suck from bottle that he finds it a chore to latch on. actually for babies, latching is a tiring job compared to bottle feeding. they gotta suck continously to achieve letdown if not cant get much milk. so unlike latching, bottle feeding is much easier for them cos the milk flows continously. and if they r too used to feed from bottle they become lazy suckers at the breasts. maybe thats the reason why we were all taught not to introduce the bottle too early? and also one bottle a day until our babies r super effecient at latching on.

but i know there is still hope if u want to relatch. just be more preservering. no doubt u get frustrated / heartache if u see baby keep tugging at the breasts but ur effort will pay off. i know of a frd who did that and succeed after much preserverance. in any case, dun feel bad lah cos at least he is still taking your ebm mah and u shld be happy u have eenuf supply for him.

<font color="ff0099">mama to 6Js</font>
I cannot don't eat mooncakes lor! Only once a year, must eat until shiokkkkk. If not I have to wait one whole year again?!? Mai lah! I will control my diet after they stop selling snowskin mooncakes.
biggrin.gif

<font color="ff0099">Katherine</font>
Ya lor! Lack of sleep is also very good excuse to use.
lol.gif

But I'm hoping that K will sleep thru the night and only wake up for feed/change then go back sleep again. I want to snuggle with my hubs and koonz at night!!

<font color="ff0099">weldonmummy</font>
Your baby really arrived on 090909?!? Wah! BB's lips so red! Looks like wearing lipstick... So nice!!

mama to 6,
Thks. Mine is boy not gal gal neh. .
happy.gif

Shelled,
Yes my boy arrived on 090909, nice date! Hahaha his lips vry sexy ho. . Actually i was go fr induce on 08/09/09 at nite but end up emer-c.section coz my planceta vry low so unable to natural birth.

i'm back from my BW at strip! haha n i signed up the package too.. haha nw dun need the nurse to shave me liao so happy..

going for my last buffet tonight at pan pacific again cos still hving their 1 for 1 promo.. eat liao then can go give birth lo.

all e bbs' pics look so nice n swt... hopefully i can post mine up by next wk.. hehe

weldonmommy
oh haha!! sorry! his lips so red n sexy i tot gal lah! somemore its hello kitty bedsheet on the background!

all the talks abt mooncakees make me so gian! later gg to ask hub buy for me!

<font color="aa00aa">shelled</font>
MOONCAKES! I love to eat snow skin mooncakes too. I think i gonna whine and whine at my hb to let me at least have one piece lah... else like what you said, must wait till one YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 365 days leh.... how to wait just to eat one piece! LOL!

<font color="aa00aa">michelle mwerkz</font>
Hmmm... actually ah.. i ask one stupid thing okay.. when you all pump the milk already then store in the fridge right... then when want to go out, do you heat up the milk then put in those bags?? and when he wanna drink, just bottle feed directly liao?? Is it like that ahr? I look a little silly asking such things in detail cos i just want to double confirm how to do it correctly since it's my first time and i am like gonna do everything on my own....

<font color="aa00aa">happymrskoh</font>
Now i also don't care of what i eat.. i have been eating watermelons too which i really dont like cos i will drip all over my hands... wahahahaa... but i think it's too hot and i have been eating only papayas apples most of the time.. so must take some other fruits also... LOL! I eat so much sinful food.. until i think how much time do i need to shed all the flabs away after confinement!!!!!!!!! That one later then think.... now just indulge! Still thinking of my Ben &amp; JErry ice cream every now and then lor... LOLS!

I'm already in wk39 and haven't done any VE.. so far did CTG once and this coming check up will be doing CTG again. Listening to the baby's heartbeat for 20mins really very cute... remember to update us when you're back frm check up wor.. :) haaa...

<font color="aa00aa">itsy</font>
I am also feeling very tired lately but i'm unlike you. I cannot sleep despite yawning until my tears all flow down lor. ): End up i only managed to sleep like from 3-6am then 10-1pm somwehere this kinda timing! Last night my V area also very sore... then this morning i wake up feeling so uncomfortable... dont know is it too hungry till dizzy again or what...

<font color="aa00aa">sarah</font>
When i go for my prenatal yoga, the instructor always tells us it's good to do some squating exercise leh... especially when gonna deliver... LOLS. Some of my friends also ask me don't keep squat cos i always wash clothes in that manner... maybe don't squat too much lor...

*michelle*
thanks thanks
happy.gif

*happymrskoh*
coz im short to begin wif and didn't gain much wt during pregnancy. hmm...gain 6/7kg nia. oh thanks for the compliments too
happy.gif

mooncakes
hmm cannot eat mooncakes during confinement meh?? i love the snow skin ones esp from Ritz Carlton!!! think i better ask hubby to buy b4 i pop lor... cos i only left 1wk to EDD leh...

yah better eat those cold cold food first.. will go and get my icecream tonite.. hehe...

<font color="aa00aa">milkyway</font>
QUickly eat all the food that we cannot eat at all during confinement... ICE CREAMS ice creams ICE CREAMSSSSSS......... wahahahaa....

michelle,
I heard of the herbs bath b4.. Gd to give it a try. Oso, the Gd thing is ur Bb's jaundice is slowly coming down. Did u borrow the machine to "sun" the bb? I gg back to the PD tis sat for him to check on my Bb's jaundice level. I know wat u mean on the pricking the foot.. I oso heart pain when I saw the plaster on Bb's foot.

Any mummies experienced swelling of legs n feet after delivery? I didn't hv tat during preggie days but hv swelling after delivery? : (
Thanks

<font color="ff0099">Eating mooncake during confinement</font>
My MIL say it's ok to eat mooncakes leh. Cos it's not "cooling" food mah. But I guess if we wanna lose weight fast and regain our figure, mooncake is actually quite fattening leh.
I know someone who would put on at least 4kg each year during mooncake season. Cos she eat SO MUCH that she gain weight!

Disclaimer: It's not me hor. Mooncake so expensive, I don't have to heart to buy &amp; eat so much.
lol.gif

I LOVE mooncakes! And I love shopping for them at Taka every year. This year the sale starts on 17th Sep, dunno if I can make it.

Shelled
I once put in a few kilo from eating Bak Chang :p HAhaha simply love it!

Hi all,

Back from my check and doing some last minute stuff from my office... Sigh.
Guess wat. dilation is 3 cm.. gynae wants me to get warded and refused to give me mc to cover for whole of next week cos she says i can get HL if i go in today.
hate idea of lying there for hours waiting for waterbag to burst. so, told hubby i wanna come to office to clear my work and then go for a good dinner with ice cream as dessert.
biggrin.gif

girlygirly
yeah mine is the inner shuang.. i always thot girls with obvious double eyelids look nicer.. so my ger stl got chance to double eyelids eh.. since ur gal's appeared later on..

Weight Gain
I havent relli weigh myself yet.. scared to see the weighing scale's reading nw.. hoping to resume back to pre pregnancy stage.. but dunno how.. cos now the tummy bulge like slow to shrink back leh.. anyone got any good methods to help?

sonnigt3
i very lazy one eh.. i like to cook but i dun cook cos lazy.. hee~ some thgs hv to diy cos u noe some men are just not sensitive enuff.. tkae for example kiddy palace membership card.. my hb went to buy the medela pump rite.. 388 is damn ex.. he shd hv become a member before that just pay 10 bucks rite.. then use the new membership to gain discount for the pump.. stl can save quite abit mah.. he nv thk of it so much.. then he came back i ask him u got be member? he said no.. then i told him the calculations.. then he thot abt it and regretted.. so somethgs are better left to us to do hor. We more sensitive..

Princessxiaomei
not i bath her.. my mum bath her.. with the top to toe wash.. alot bubbles.. but my ger dun like to bath leh.. i see she bath so shiok.. now i cannot bath..

shelled
yeah so true.. its our 爱情结晶 so I hope it can help enhance the relationship further.. but also hope that the "interactions" can resume soon eh.. if not like going to one year le.. not normal for relationship rite?

Yeah.. burp is my ger la.. u high from the lack of sleep so pardon u ok.. =)

mamato6Js
whoa u power eh.. the milk supply over stock until can milk bath.. shiok!!

ditto on that newborns are simply adorable!! No wonder u are Mama to 6 eh!!! so envy..

kiki
Finally the nesting instincts are here ar!! I had it twice during my pregnancy till i will ask my mum n dad.. how come nv do tis ... how come its like tis.. until i thk i go crazy lo.. thk i too enthu le.. its like i big tummy i will run ard sg to prepare my ger's stuff lo.. nv relli rest for that few mths of preparations.. only managed to rest for the last two mths like tt.. cos when u feel everythg is ready.. then u relax ur body to tune them for labour..

Jane10
u looking for the bill breakdown for which hospital? I can only contribute to Mt A one..

katherine
we wait for u to deliver le then our west side gathering can start hor.. kiddo girly n i plus u.. and see which other west side mommies wanna join in.. i dun mind going to girly's house.. since she stl got to look after her other 3 kids mah.. is she dun mind..

ur second boi sure will be as pretty/handsome as ruru..

Weldonmummy
Congrats to u!!

Melissa
yup.. me!! shelled n myfavchoco also.. we both kena water retention only after delivery!! I chk with my gynae le.. he only say I walk too much after delivery tts why start later now.. just eleviate ur legs on cushion as often as u can.. whether u're lying down or sitting.. so that the blood can reach ur upper body.. somethg like tt.. =)

sonnig..i dun understand.. gynae wants you to get warded today.. means you are going to deliver today? then why must get MC to cover for next wk? u mean u r going to be warded for next 1 wk then will give birth?

katherine
3 cm dilation does not mean i might deliver bb tonight.. hate the idea of sleeping on a hospital bed to wait.. might as well try to relax and wait till contractions come or waterbag bursts before i go in.. once warded, i won't be allowed to move around.. much less gorge on ice cream. :p

<font color="aa00aa">sheryn</font>
LOLS. See them bathe in bubble bath make us so gian wanna put ourselves in a tub too! LOL! The weather is freaking HOT loh. Cannot tahan!!! WOAH, you can tahan for sooooo long never *ahem* ah..

<font color="aa00aa">mamato6Js</font>
You mean can use breastmilk and bathe the baby too? How to do that? The breastmilk act like soap or what? LOLS. *scratch head*

<font color="aa00aa">sonnigt3</font>
Woah you 3cm dilate liao.. another 7cm more to endure! :) Mine not even 1cm... still close! You never feel anything when your there dilate? I am trying to figure out how it feels. LOLS. SOunds so silly but i'm just trying to think of what symptons..

<font color="aa00aa">shelled</font>
Your this friend really mooncake lover leh... can put on 4kg with that.. then how she lost the weight back?? I like the snow skin ones but eat too much i will get scared... so usually i eat a little only.. thinking of it already make me drool!

<font face="comic Sans ms"><font color="0000ff">Weldon Mummy

Congratulations!!!

Updated yr info. Let me have your baby's length &amp; name when available ya
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Girly

yr Terrin v sweet &amp; fair leh... Luv her eyes.</font>

<font color="0000ff">Katherine/Shelled

Did yr menses bcome super heavy after c-sect? I'm having my menses now &amp; it's super heavy leh. My menses usually lasts 2 days &amp; only need t0 change my pad twice a day. Now hor I need 5 pads a day &amp; today already 3rd day still v heavy leh</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Katherine

U went back to Honeypot huh? How much is their package now? I finally manage to get few hrs off so book appt to do today but stooppid menses hv to come.
sad.gif
</font></font>

<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Princess

Saw yr question to Micehlle so kaypoh ans..

U cannot just warm e EBM &amp; bring out unless yr BB is gng to consume it within e next 1/2 hr. You will need to bring cooler bag to keep e milk chilled. When BB wan to drink den warm up w hot water.</font>

<font color="aa00aa"><u>Request to join Facebook Group</u>

Sorry.. I cannot help on this.. I dun even have a face book account. This will have to wait for Ling to do it</font></font>

<font color="aa00aa">jenifur</font>
Menses will be different with before pregnancy ah?

Oh.... so for example i wanna go out.. then i bring the stored milk from the fridge and put in the cooler bag?? Then when want to drink, how to warm it outside? I have not gotten my cooler bag or what.. dont know if i can use any other kinds or use pigeon or avent ones are better...

<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Princess

In a way.. got changes lah, @ least for me. I used to hv v bad menses cramp, pain till cannot walk tt type. But after delivering #1, e pain just disappear leh.

Then now is menses super heavy lor.. someone told me is bcuz C-sect, placenta/womb didn't contract properly so I'm checking w Katherine &amp; Shelled if tt's e case.

For me, I'll usually bring my own hot water &amp; cup. If not is to buy from drink stall or get from Mcdonald. When time to drink then jus stand e milk in e cup filled w hot water to warm up. If u wun b out for long den normal cooler bag will do. I'm using a fridge-to-go which keeps my EBM chilled for 12hrs

Is really v inconvenient to feed BB EBM when outside so I don't suggest u do tt. Just latch yr BB lah. I dun hv a choice cuz Jed still cannot latch well &amp; he takes like 1hr plus to finish latching. His record is 2.5hr for 1 feed hor. Plus he has reflux problem so need to thicken EBM b4 feeding hence bottle works better for him</font></font>

"the older generation believe bird's nest is good for pregnancy ladies - improve their health and benefit the foetus, it also help in post natal recovery better. Home made bird's nest is better due to no preservatives. Bird's nest contains pleanty of natural nutrients, mineral such as high-soluble glycoprotein, calcium, iron, iodine and vitamins. if anyone interest to try, please email us at [email protected].
"
Have a happy pregnancy and lovely family.

sonnigt3.. hahaha 3cm sounds alot to me liao ley! ok ok u jia you.. enjoy urself this few days 1st...

Jen.. i went strip instead. Maybe its the 2nd time for me, i found it to be so much less painful then my 1st time at honey pot. and the gal is very friendly n chatty too.. somehow i just feel more comfortable at strip thus i sign up their package. They go by credits. Not sure abt honey pot package.. U wanna know abt strip package?

So fast menses come ar? I told breastfeed menses wont come? haha sotong me.. i dun experience much heavier menses then b4.. for me it's the same..

sheryn.. ok wait for me ya.. after confinement.. we meet either JP or IMM hehe... or u gals can come my house too

yappi.. 15 more mins n i'm off work till yr 2010! hahaha

<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Katherine

Ya.. share w me e yr strip package too.. I still hv 3 more sessions leff for my package under Honey Pot. Might give Strip a try.. but are they pushy bout their product??

I go to e Suntec branch once.. wow lau .. super turn off by e sales talk &amp; unprofessional therapist.</font></font>

<font color="ff0000">WEATHER IS SO HOT!</font>
I'm like perspiring even though the fan is blowing at me!

<font color="aa00aa">jenifur</font>
If possible i would want to latch on too but sometimes might be a little hard if i cant latch on due to certain reasons loh. But if can i will want to latch on and less bottle feed initially! So i have to learn how to do it properly first. :) What's that fridge thingy? Similar to cooler bag? Just that it can keep it chilled much longer?

<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">John Little Expo Sales is On again from 9-Sept to 21-Sept</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Princess

Yupz.. e fridge-to-go is like the cooler bag except it keeps chilled over longer period of time.

Do get help from lactation consultant when u r still in hospital. Make sure yr BB is latching properly before discharge ya.</font></font>

Back