(2008/04) April 2008

Hi,

Our kids all 3 years old. It is the time to educate them in terms of academic. Kindly share how you teach your Kids.

Recently, I bought leapfrog DVD for my gal. Quite interesting n my gal enjoys very much. Many ppl said I am a very kiasu parents for starting teaching my gal academic so early.

What to do! Now study standard so difficult if dun starts early, she might not be able to catch up with the rest.

Want to send her for right brain training like shichida etc but due to budget. Any mummies can share how to train rightbrain here?

Hi,

Pls read in SMH Bulk Purchase section scroll all the way down and look for 'Phonics Training Course for Mummies'. This works best for 3 yrs old and many kids had benefitted and enjoyed with their mummies. We can train children's memory and creativity at home using simple stuffs without spending excessively. My 2 kids now 5 and 9 yrs old are good testimonies.

Next intake is August and you can read more about the course information under the Bulk Purchase thread.

hi cloudme
happy.gif

tat time i went was via drive in.. yup.. hmm..when i bring them i brought their favourite toy along..

this thread needs to be revived!

its been raining so much this month and last month. both my dd1 and dd2 fell ill for over 2 weeks after being caught in the rain just once. tried giving them sambucol but i guess i gave too late!

any plans for the new year? hubby and i havent been staying up for new year since we became parents. but this year we're hoping for that to change (since dds are slightly older now).

any suggestions? kid friendly new year parties? or maybe we can all organize one? hehe.

Hi, my son has got bitten by his classmate in a child care center/school. We only knew it when informed by our maid. They did not even call and inform us what happened. Also, our maid who's just outside the classroom only knew after the incident...after they have done medication (put a cream) on his wound. My son got a bite as big as a dog bite and has scratches on his right shoulder. Any advice on what to complaint to the school admin? Should I? Or that really can happen...and it's not within their control? That child, when I was in my son's first day of school..already pushed once my child. And when we asked...the teacher said that the child is kinda..special (not too sure, in what way). Any medication on the bitten part? Should I consult a doctor?

Any 1 planning for a meet up together with our 2008 born kids ? we can have tea and they can have cake ?

I would like to suggest MBS for such an event.

Back