(2008/03) March 2008

me under Dr Adrain but me oredi delivered on 15 feb as he told me my water level low so need to induce. My EDD is actually 030308....

u got check with the nurse when he will be back bo? Or y not u call his hp

adeline
I sharing w yutong le. thanks . actually I jus nd buy wet wipes refill. gt 2 wipes. one put in room n one for day. day time he slp in living rm, night in my rm. find it this way easier to differentiate day n night for them as living rm very bright, whereas bedroom at night is dim w slow music. going to set routine after his first mth. nw I jus bath him every evening @ 6pm... first mth onwards will bath morning n evening ...

abc
not every morning and evening must bathe ah? lol.. when i deliver kim right.. i bathe every morning and evening until now..
u use the goon wipes?

I sms Dr adrian.. N he call back le.. Ask me go home rest.. If pain got worst then admit to hospital… He say mayb only backache.. Might not labour.. Ask me take panadol wo… Thk I wont b so 'Heng" to pop when he not ard ba...

kellyn, i got it from suntec 3rd level, near the pho makan shop.

red tea, yeah, there's zipper at the top of the bag. i like le sportsac diaper bag too. initially tot of getting one but i saw this bag and decided it can do too.

RedTea
My #1 was delivered at 38 weeks and my gynae keeps telling me #2 should be ard that date too...dunno true anot since gynae was surprised my bb already low and i'm already 1cm dilated at 35 weeks...we should see lah

Sheryl
i used to have 2 cats when i had my #1....never found that their behaviour change but mine certainly did...after bb was born, i never took much time to take care of them anymore! :p felt bad abt it and i was always very maternal and loving towards my kitties but wif a new baby, i was just exhausted and tired of dealing with kitty hair and poop....poor cats

my #1 pop @ 39weeks but #2 @ 37weeks, so may nt b d same.

adeline
first mth I scare he catch cold so bath on a day. after tat then bath twice a day. yea Arielene till nw oso bath twice a day...

yea using goon diaper cos cheaper ma.. smaller pack easier to bring out too...

no.. nuthin much.. i juz bought a storage box and a pack of drawer organisers. at the usual price. mainly home furnishing sale.

kais,

Thanks for your reassurance. seems like the supply is getting better today. Just pump out 50ml during the last round. enough for one of my gals later during the feeding. So happy. The two gals also take turns latching on for a while. Seems like they are doing well. but CL recommend to try feeding one with bottle, and one latch on. So that she can take note of the time of the feeding. my CL is doing a wonderful job till now.

Mummies : Tml is MAR liao le...I have started my ml officially on Mon, dunno which day will my gal choose to come out..hmmm...

goodbaby: i heard tat similac nutrients is ok... but abit sweet.
if doing half half, bb may reject either.. cause taste of BM n similac too different. I heard tat NAN is more suitable for mixture feeding..

<font color="0000ff">pancake</font>

she is in TMC
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">jerejoy</font>

hehe, at least u wun miss the goodies of cny
happy.gif
it is nice to hav mum with u when u r overseas and delivering soon

<font color="0000ff">Reena</font>

hehe, u r the only one among us with leap year bb..congrats !
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">aly</font>

yalor, i was telling my bb see lah , pple got 30k fr MDIS..

<font color="0000ff">Maternity leave</font>

sigh* i have not been working since tuesday..and my boss has smsed me at least 5 times whether i have delivered

my reply so far:
1) refused to come out
2) still undelivered
etc etc

<font color="0000ff">Clover</font>

nice bag ! look small leh, my bag to accomodate K's stuff is at least 3 times tat size :p maybe becos i overpack :p

<font color="0000ff">kevjul</font>

ur babies r very alert and alike
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">goodbbayb</font>

dun dare to sign up, scarli by then in confinement or so i hope

quite worth to go if u r due later ..i went last year ..bring ur camera and can take pic with Zoe Tay..hehe :p

<font color="0000ff">babe_dude</font>

so fast ur first month in 8 days time !

<font color="0000ff">aly, sheryl</font>

i also very sianz..i really din imagine #2 will be taking so long ! #1 only takes 36 plus weeks and i m already 18 kg heavier..now #2 is heading towards 38th week GEEZ

very impatient, and feel really paiseh when my boss smsed me whether i have delivered..tummy is growing rapidly and i am so scared of BIG babies

2.655 already took me a lot of efforts to push
sad.gif

PS: wonder who will be delivering the 1st March bb tmr from our March 2008 thread
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">similac</font>

hehe, #1 has been on similac and now Gain IQ..so far so good
happy.gif

being a sucker for advertisements, i chose taht since Zoe Tay endorses it =p

somehow, she has diarrhoea with dumex mamil gold

i guess every bb differs, cos adeline's Kimberly is fine iwth Mamil Gold

babypink,

Me too. Keep asking my baby when he wants to come out. I'm diagnosed with Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD) in short. It's really so painful. Hope I will recover once my baby pops out. Somemore can't deliver the normal position if I opt for natural birth and can't take epidural. Sounds super challenging. Praying hard for the best now.

P.T.

Yes, u are right. 37 weeks will be considered full term. Hang on. Just one more week to go.
happy.gif

jerejoy

aiyoh ! do hope u recover fr SPD once bb pops

sound very challenging indeed ..cannot take epi and not deliver normal position

all the best
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">my bbfion taking mixture of similac n my BM. so far so gd...hosp feed her similac so stick to the same brand.

linda delivery such a long hrs...

kathy,
did u ask MT.A roughy how much for induce n c sec?</font>

increase milk supply

For those of you not adverse to pills, u can take the combination of fenugreek &amp; motilium. each of them take 3 pills 3 times a day. it helped me increase my milk supply.

motilium must buy from pharmacist.

kea
there's no rule for what kind of discharge clothing for bb, just something comfortable of cos...personally i find the 2 pcs type too mah fun since must change diaper so often...romper much more xin lang

actually last time wif my #1, the nurse wrapped the bb up v. tightly wif a blanket so i guess the cord is not a consideration...if u see all the bb pictures at the hospital, they are all bundled up tightly one...helps them sleep better
happy.gif

Kais:motilium is a drug whereas fenugreek is a herbal supplement.. my doc used to prescribe me motilium but laterzz... once the supply came abt she asked me to use fenugeek. U sure they can be taken together?? better ask properly hor..

JAMU wrap
I HATE JAMU wrap... it is 1) PAIN 2) IRRITATING 3) ITCHY LIKE HELL 4) Hindering me bfing my bb 5) Smelly.. 6) Damn disgusting.. 7) .... i can go on and on.. I HATE JAMU WRAP!
Thank god today is my last day... can see my waist liao.. but still got stubborn fats ... coz, i used to have some... before preg wahahhaha ... :p

kais, my gynae also prescribe motilium from the first day that I delivered. seems to be working well now. constantly about to pump about 40ml every 2 hours now.

But my massage lady is real good... used to have bad bad backache.. now.. like steady liao.. hahaha.. she did womb push up for me too.. "eyes-rolling" yes... womb push up.. hmm.. i dunno how she does it.. but i seem to feel more comfy down under :p

Last session tom and end off my 7days jamu massage.. apart from the wrap.. everything is NICE!!

finally have some time. i have a super snacker now and she likes to feed every hour!!!

jerejoy,
I share your pain, i have SPD too and it doesn't seem to improve after birth. i'm still miserable b'cos changing sleeping position itself is a nitemare! going up the stairs is also another nitemare!

babedude,
i hate those jamu wraps as well but i'm telling you, don't scratch and it will work very well. i lost a few inches after 7 sessions and my tummy is fair again, no stretch marks. sounds like your massage lady is really that good hor, can pass me her number and rates too? mine is really old lah, i scared my sessions not finished, she pass away liao LOL.

kevjul,
your twins are identical and pretty!! i really envy twins!!! congrats!

reena,
wow you're the only one with a leap year baby

babypink,
i'm sorry about your situation. i'm also quite paisey to be on MC for a week before i pop. during the week, everyone keep asking me if i have popped.

melody,
my 1st girl is on Similac after she weaned herself off BM. didn't dare to try any other brand after that dunno why kekeke.

mommies who have delivered,
do you guys have a super snacker like me? do you babies poop a lot? my Tricia is so different from her sister, she only poop once a day and snacks a lot daytime and nitetime, so i have a serious sleep deprivation issue. some more if i refuse to snack her and tried to keep to every 1.5hr schedule, she will wail on top of her lungs! i tell you, sometimes i'm so tired i'll shake. but now i'm a bit free b'cos she's asleep.

hi,

if bb drink a certain brand of fm at hospital,when we bring bb home,can we change the brand immediately?or we need to stick to it??

Hi all,
I'm back home but super stress now because still no milk...... badedube, any advice please? My baby suck suck suck for 15 to 30 min but don't think got anything come out. this morning, i try the pump, reallly nothing much, only 2 drops of yellowish clear water, is it colostrum? I delivered on 27/2/08 8. 13 pm, today already 3rd day. how?

kais
u mean take 3 fenugreek and 3 motilium 3 times a day, meaning total of 6 pills together? Btw motilium nd doc's prescription.

Kais
when u going to work? When u start storing ebm har?

Babypink, i am vacuum assisted natural with epi. mine is one long labour, here it goes:-

@35 weeks ++, my baby breech position and 2.7kg (big for my frame), gynae say unlikely to turn, so to plan for c-sec on 6 Mar 08.

But miraculously, on 26/2/08 (37 weeks exact), on gynae checkup, my baby already turn and 1.5 cm dilated. Baby also 3.15kg (growth surge in 1.5 weeks), so gynay say if i want natural, to be induce that night better. she'll be away from 29/2 to 4/3. Also, since 24/2/08, I felt less movement from my girl, abit worrying.

26/2 10.30 pm: arrive at glen
26/2 12.00 am: insert induce tablet
27/2 7.00 am: start induce drip, only 2 cm dilated
27/2 8.30 am: burst water bag
27/2 11.30 am: only 3 cm dilated, so request for epi to speed up dilation
27/2 4.00 pm: only 4-5 cm dilated. gynae say if not much process but consider c-sec in 2 hrs time.
27/2 4 to 6 pm: the most miserable time of my life, only 5 to 6 cm dilated. i ask the nurse to help me stretch down there, because i don't want the last 16 hrs to be for nothing. i sob, i pray and i talk to my girl.....
27/2 7 pm: i ask the night shift nurse to stretch for me again, she refuse but agree to help me check how dilated i am. miraculously, i am 9 cm dilated.
27/2 7.45 pm: gynae came back after getting news from nurse. finally, i'm ready to push
27/2 8 pm: push with all that i have but passage abit narrow and baby big for me. decide on vacuum assist
27/2 8.13: baby finally out. she weights 3.18kg (gynae estimation very close). also realise the cord is near her neck (although my gynae never say anything, i think she knew and respect my choice within a reasonable and safe time frame)

Hi Joelle,
but my girl is losing patience. so i am also very gan cheong. anyway to speed the process up?

oh ya, got 2 piece of personal exp to share:

- one is that epi can speed up dilation because the muscle down there all relax. for me, i have 3 hours of contraction before epi (dilate only 1 cm), so gynae and head nurse advise me to take. for induce case, do consider.

- I had the shivers when i take epi. when hubby massage my neck (just before ears), my shivers stop immediately. when he stop, shivers came back. but of course, later when my dosage increase, the shivers reduced in intensity but not totally stop. so remember this hint when you are in labour ward.

Hi Fei fei,

You may like to try to cook some of soup like fish with green papay soup etc) which boost the breastmilk.

For me as during my confinement that i requesting my mil to cook some of fish which contain protein which boost my breastmilk and concurrently must keep on let my baby sucking and expressed out as well in order to have more milk coming out.

babe dude
glad that u like the massage lady.. hehe..
ur wraist went down alot?

Back from gynae visit. @ 37 weeks, my baby is 3.1kg FRM THE SCREEN which i saw.. but my gynae assured me that my 2nd baby will be the same as kimberly at birth weight.
He mentioned cause his machine is base on US stats.. So my baby now should be around 2.8kg.. Dunno he trying to console me or what lah!

Chances of me giving birth before 10th March is 10%.. So high chances i will deliver between 10th march that week.
I asked him if bab is engaged.. but he told me that being a 2nd time mommy, baby engaged or not is not a problem as long as i have no problem with natural birth!!

The way he answers my questions sooo unlike most of ur gynae leh! hahaha..

My HB ask him "so u can judge when she giving birth? As i need to prepare my leave" U know what my gynae say!!! "She should be the one telling me when she is in labour and not me telling her!!!!" Oh my god...!! but then.. i still love my gynae.. loL!

Fei,
Hey same gynae, same admission date, why never tell me? I thought the thigh jab is the one responsible for speeding up dilation? Anyway I assume this is your first baby? I think for first time mommies, dilation is quite slow. My experience is like that too. My first girl was born natural without epi and I was in labor for 8.5 hours. I only took the gas and thigh jab. I thought it was the jab that helps to speed up dilation. It sure did the second time around, I went from 6cm to 10cm in like 30 mins and Brenda had to rush to receive my baby.

Also I had lots of colostrum for first 2 days. Come 3rd day, my milk became whitish. I got officially engorged on the 4th day but that doesn't bother me, i simply latch my super sucker every hour.

Hi Adeline,

i am looking for a massage lady too, but i had C-section a few days ago, need to let the wound recover first. Do you know how many weeks later i can do the massaging?

do you have the contacts of the massage lady? and what is the cost package like?

will the massage lady come to my house? or I need to go there?

Melissa
last time my #1 was also constantly sucking and I remember being worried that maybe she wasn't getting enuff milk or what and in the end supplement her wif FM...although her weight gain has always been off the charts! i was a v. insecure 1st time mum lah....this time round, I'll just try to believe everything will settle down...might take a month to 3 months though according to many mums i "interviewed" bfor hehe....so hang in there and maybe your super sucker will eventually get into a better schedule

Fei
same advice....don't be too kan cheong...actual milk might not come in for a week! try the papaya and fish recipe or fenugreek...might speed up the process

Goodbaby
wif FM, no need to continue with the hospital one...but should monitor how bb likes the new FM though....more or less trial and error but my #1 was never fussy and can drink whatever we give her...doesn't even seem to have a preference

adeline
your gynae v. funny hehe

Fei

Congratulations !
happy.gif
i am really happy for u that u manage to deliver naturally ..less healing time

Melissa

i think u noe my position best..the most awkward part is my gynae gives me mc till the next visit on thursday ( cos he assumes i will def deliver b4 then ..i guess if i din deliver by then, i will return back to work

babe_dude

jamu wrap is really very uncomfortable..my tummy skin all red and irchy..my 1st lady used the same cloth everyday, totally yucky

<table border=1><tr><td>Popped Date </TD><TD>NICK</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>DR</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>NAME</TD><TD>BBWt</TD><TD>Birth Mtd </TD></TR><TR><TD>16-Dec-07</TD><TD>Strawberry</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD>c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>10-Feb-08</TD><TD>Ginger</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Kylie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>11-Feb-08</TD><TD>babyfionn</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Roy Ng</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Fionn</TD><TD>2.09</TD><TD>emer c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>12-Feb-08</TD><TD>jennifur</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Josiah</TD><TD>2.68</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>13-Feb-08</TD><TD>Annie</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Aloysius</TD><TD></TD><TD>c-sec epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>14-Feb-08</TD><TD>Babe Dude</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Alandria Winata</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>14-Feb-08</TD><TD>kais</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Genevieve, Emilia, Matilda</TD><TD>1.98, 2.1, 1.6</TD><TD>c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>14-Feb-08</TD><TD>crystal</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Jen Shek Wei</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Cheryl Aw</TD><TD>3.49</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>15-Feb-08</TD><TD>happygal29</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18-Feb-08</TD><TD>abcdisney</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Adriel Bertrand Chu</TD><TD>2.9</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>20-Feb-08</TD><TD>Min</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Kek</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>3.18</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>25-Feb-08</TD><TD>Yu Tong</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>YCK</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>2.85</TD><TD>emer c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>26-Feb-08</TD><TD>kevjul</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>Suresh Nair</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Rachelle, Janelle</TD><TD>2.33, 2.42</TD><TD>c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>26-Feb-08</TD><TD>Melissa</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Brenda Low</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Tricia</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>26-Feb-08</TD><TD>Liyun</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Su Lin Lin</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Isaac Ng</TD><TD>3.5</TD><TD>nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>27-Feb-08</TD><TD>Fei</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Brenda Low</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>3.18</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>28-Feb-08</TD><TD>Linda</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Ada</TD><TD>2.74</TD><TD>nat </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>doink</TD><TD>29F</TD><TD>Heng TL</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Netanya</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>aly</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Sandra</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Katong</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>vnc</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>happyface</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Suresh Nair</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Kelly</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>LeeHong</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Toh Chin Keong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>prefer surprise
happy.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Jellybean</TD><TD>3th</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Aud</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ming</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>IAng</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cjx</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Lavender</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>katechow</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Brendan Mak</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>liewb</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Kek li Pin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Chinoke</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Sim Lee Ngor</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Agapebaby</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Yen</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>Watt</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Kyros </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cheryl tan</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Toh Chin Keong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mtan</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>MinLi</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Isabel</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Lim Wen</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Shunfu Road</TD><TD>Ian Gabriel Beins </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>riushiki</TD><TD>12th</TD><TD>YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>pancakechia</TD><TD>12th</TD><TD>Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cat_tail</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Pine Close</TD><TD>Mikel </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Allessi</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>net</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Siglap</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Citybank</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>HW&amp;K</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>UppBtTimah</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>sunnysun21</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bt Panjang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Reena</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Heng TL</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>chewwy</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Watt</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>mummyboy</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD> Lim</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Pearlyn Neo</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Admiralty</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Twinklestar</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Diana</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Holland Close</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ling Yee</TD><TD>17th</TD><TD>KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Keira</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Eileen78</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Prof S C Ng</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Xania</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>babypink</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Kyan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Melody</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Fong Chuan Wee</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Faith</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Dr Cliffton</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Rictoria</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Yasmin</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Serene </TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Kell</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD>Phoebe Helena Teo</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>babe22</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>SM Phua</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>Serangoon North</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jerejoy</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Alicia Constaneno</TD><TD>NMC</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>Jervis</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Cladi</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Shawn</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Queen</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>ML Yeap</TD><TD></TD><TD>Pine Close</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Norman</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Admiralty</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>babymouse</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>Joceyln Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>blue_skies</TD><TD>21st</TD><TD>HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Kembangan</TD><TD>James</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jeangal</TD><TD>23rd</TD><TD>Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>dreamlife</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Panjang</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Adeline</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>Lim Teck Beng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Kathlyn</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Petrina</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Chris Chong</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Holland Ave</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>hb_precious</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>Admiralty</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>julyclover</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Alexander</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>summerdaze</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Bubble</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>babylush</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Shalom</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Chen Li Han</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Aidan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>eniale</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Japan</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ann</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Tan</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Red Tea</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Kai</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cyberbabe</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ah Xue</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>niwa</TD><TD>28th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Braddell</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>amulet</TD><TD>29th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Darrielle</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jamom</TD><TD>30th</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>adeline loo</TD><TD>30th</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>Thomas</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Puffiet</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Pauline Tham</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jamie</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Gordon Tan</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>gemini05</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Jenny</TD><TD>endM</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Simp</TD><TD>lateM</TD><TD>AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru/KL</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cheesycake</TD><TD>1stA</TD><TD>CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Cheyanne</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>bevweb</TD><TD>2ndA</TD><TD>Dolly Wee</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Newton</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Poshies</TD><TD>3rdA</TD><TD>KH Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>3rdA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>4thA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>qoosan</TD><TD>6thA</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Vonn</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lai</TD><TD></TD><TD>Central</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Agnes Yap</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Back