(2007/09) September 2007 MTBs

Bena,
Zac dun look like 8.6kg lei maybe my boy is lightly taller tat why he looks bigger
happy.gif
Let me try to weigh him then i update u ok.

low,
How much did u paid for the elmo?
Ya jerald can crawl liao but very slow motion haha... past 2 days he try to use his hands to support himself to sit up
happy.gif

All the babies photos so cute! Want to squeeze them!
happy.gif

Irene,
Jerald's hair grow back liao!!! He looks so cute and handsome. My Jade's hair still look the same after 6 mths!! Lucky I never shave her otherwise I think she will be bald for very long time.

Snowangel,
Hallooo...very long never see your post! How is little Travis?

Bena,
Don't worry about Zac being constipated, Jade was pooing once in 3-6 days initially when she started on solids. My PD says its not really constipation unless the poo look like little hard pallets. He said initially when they start eating solids, the digestive system not working well yet so cannot poo poo well...you will see them trying to 'gek sai' alot coz all stuck inside. Then when they poo poo, the poo poo will look like what they've eaten haha...can see green/orange/yellow bits of puree coz not digested properly. He advised me to give some apple juice to help her if I'm worried. I gave her abt 50ml of diluted apple juice (50% water 50% juice) 2 times a day (between milk feeds), and water with her solids during mealtimes 3 times a day. After about 1-2 days she started to poo poo more regularly again. Now she is poo-pooing everyday. Remember must feed water once you start baby on solids leh..otherwise they will be dehydrated and constipated. I try to remember to give Jade water in between feeds and when she wakes up from her naps.

low...ayden only knows how to wriggle.. and lift his butt.. hahaha..

drinking from straw.. yesterday hubby was drinking ribenia.. we tried to give him thinking he most likely dunno how to drink.. who knows he managed! so fun... it the interesting stage now... so surprised by the things they learn every day

low,

ya lor...snowangel become prettier liao..so cannot recognise her..

and yes, clara having two feeds of cereal, once bf and once diner..how i know she got sensitive airway ah?? her pd says so lor..got long story behind the whole thing lar..but better dun bored you all with the story...haha

Wow,
So many posts!! Today not in office, so cannot reply.. sorry..

Low, I m fine. Just very busy with work and kids lor.. how abt u??

baby_piglet,
I think my Ayden lost to ur Ayden le..
Dunno y he likes lost weight liao..
But I saw ur schedule, ur Ayden intake alot leh..
My boy's:
Upon wake up, 180ml milk, 4 to 5 hrs later, 180ml 4 scoops of milk powder + 2 scoops of cereal, then 4 to 5 hrs, brown rice, then 9plus too 10pm, 210ml 5 scoops of milk powder + 2 scoops of cereal. Above all, he sometimes no finish what is given to him.. hee..
But his action very much like your boy, also wriggle buttock to push himself forwards.. haha..
They really like twin hor??

Wise,
Will upload Ayden soon..

meko,
dun keep saying my god daughter look like boy la,
she is a very pretty girl ok???

Vone,
U sure PIX n Portraits really closed down alrdy huh??? So sudden..

By the way, I also hv the Dumex Mamil Gold 400g (I think). Whose bb taking this milk?? PM me if anyone wants it..

Phoebe: abt 1-2wks ago, i attached the NUK training cup holder to the milk bottle and let sam tried. I think the spout is quite hard and he has bleeding gum after trying to suck or bump against his gum, after that we kept it aside. Maybe I will let him try the combi training cup first, think is softer.

voice,
Sam ok or not? maybe the edge of the spout is sharp, i find mine sharp and hard too. So i only use the handle.

I also brought the mag mag cup, the spout is soft one haven let ryann try.

tiny... combi training cup is good... just a bit too exp. but the spout is soft.. ayden has no problem with it.

Pigeon Magic cup also good but the combi one is easier to hold... at least for ayden

Good morning mummies,
Hope everyone have a great day ahead!!!

Wiselyn,
No lah he's still practising hard on tat. Time pass very fast hor tmr Clara will be 7mths old liao.

angel,
I may wan to shave jerald's hair again cos a bit uneven & long liao.
Wow... u really say everything in detail hor i was eating breakfast earlier & saw how detail u were telling Bena haha...

constipation
not sure whether it really works,but maybe mummies can try papaya puree for your bbies who are constipated. shawn didnt poo for 3days. was getting quite worried. coz usually he would poo by second day. so i mash papaya and feed him. few hours later at night, he tried to "gek sai". 1 big hard walnut was out ! hard like a rock. so sim tia, coz he gek until a tear trickled from his eye. the next morning, he poo poo again, this time soft mushy ones, with orange bits (papaya).

anyone been feeding bananas ? coz i fed Shawn bananas for consecutively 3 days , and he was constipated. checked the internet, some sources say bananas is one of the list of stuff that more likely to trigger constipation.

Irene,

ya...she is 7 mths tomolo...these few days very cranky and sticky...then want to hold things to stand somemore...make me and clement very tired...haha

Constipation
Agreed with Pillow, my girl oso didnt poo for 4 days and after my mum fed her with papaya, later in the day she had big poo poo!

Wiselyn, Irene & Angel

Good morning....yah MIA for quite a while coz I can't access in the office. And can't keep track of the post...Is too fast liao...at night too tired to login too.

Travis is fine too....now my mum is taking care.
happy.gif

Morning mummies,
My boy exact 6 mths now, b4 tht he only know how to flip from back to tummy and i so worry tht he couldn't flip back, always scream there. Surprisingly he started to roll over few times yesterday and looks very enjoy doing tht.

^^ my boy only 7.6kg ..

Wiselyn,
Ya i can understand at this stage thy r growing very fast & everything seems curious to them lor. Very active & more energy than us haha...

Snowangel,
I bring jerald to the hair salon at Dawson place just opp ur house. When u go up the escalator it's on the left side $6 only.

Snowangel,
The last time i shave him is when he's 4mths old. Tat time still blur blur & we need to carry him when the lady shave his hair but i think now different liao. I believe he'll try to snatch the shaver from them haha...

Irene, the elmo toy I bought during the robinson private sale I think I got it at aobut 25.90... usual price is 29.90 not too expensive... really very cute le the elmo the lights would blink and elmo would say something like could u give elmo a hug??? Then elmo sings song say elmo love u so so much, so so much hahaha I also can memorise the song liao!!!
happy.gif

Jerald smart boy can sit n crawl liao hee..hee.. I want to hug him!!
happy.gif

Baby piglet, Magoo ur aydens really so cute wriggle buttocks hee..hee..
Magoo I am fine too but busy with work lor then now got blocked by my gahment so cannot go online to chat with all of u in msn during office hours lor so sad le
sad.gif
u all must keep me up to date of the lastest development le hee..hee..
happy.gif

Baby piglet, ayden so clever know how to sip from straw hee..hee. I try to see if my charlene knows some day haha
happy.gif

Magoo.. I want to see ur ayden handsome photo post when u free k
happy.gif

Snowangel, so nice travis make u a prettier mummy!!
happy.gif
Post ur boy photo le I want to see him too .. only saw him when he was discharged from hospital back then.. like so long liao hor...

Combi training cup is expensive and the hello kitty one that my charlene has is very expensive cost $25 le.. I would not buy for her if her godma never buy hee..hee.. the combi training cup use the same teats like avent bottles le not the spout le .. the spout one like can only used at 9 mths issit???

pillow.. papaya puree is u mash immediately n feed one right?? Not frozen one right? I thought of giving charlene papaya puree too
happy.gif
Yesterday Charlene so greedy.. we were eating guava and she open her mouth big big want to eat and also attempt to snatch my guava.. we then let her lick the guava and she so happy cos guava abit chilled ma... then she lick until not chilled she eng eng me.. i bit the portion away then she licked again!! Haha. ask me eat her saliva n let her have fresh bits of guava.. so cute!!
happy.gif

Hi Snowangel..
Wow, long time no see... how r u doing? Still remember me?!
happy.gif

Hi Radiance..
Your description is funny.. Yeah, initially my boy also doesn't know how to flip back.. he was kinda 'stuck' and will start to scream..

Now he knows how to roll back, and he keeps doing it.. When I put him on the bumper playmat, he will flip & roll over until he reaches the other end of the mat... I have to re-position him again so tat he won't roll onto the floor..

low,
I think there's a robinson sale this 2 days lei. Maybe i ask my frd to help me buy later. Ur charlene so cute hor i also wan to hug her lei.

yes irene I think hor robinson sale starts again soon.. just receive brochures but I forgot the actual date liao.. u wanna me buy for u??? I can help u too!
happy.gif
Actually u should go and have a look le.. got different versions of elmo.. got one elmo is holding the pacifier one.. u put pacifier in elmo mouth elmo keeps quiet and take out elmo sings le something like that.. then another one elmo dress as a doctor
happy.gif
go n have a look see which one u like.. my charlene choose the elmo herself one haha I think cos is all red without clothes so she like it immediately.. she likes red colour lots!@!
happy.gif

Hey Emily

Of course still remember you....how edison doing ar? Long time also didn get to chat with you liao...i dun have ur msn lei...can add me?

Low

Can c/o you to buy for me too...wat colour they have for the elmo huh
pretty mum? no lah...still the same lah...hee...maybe my hairstyle different so Wiselyn can't recognise me lor...

Emily my charlene also le.. very fast roll from one end of bumper mat to the other end.. sometimes i got to stop halfway while making milk for her then shift her back to the other end of bumper mat before resuming to go and make milk for her just in case she roll onto the floor..
However, my charlene also know how to roll on the right side left side don't know yet
happy.gif

Snowangel can I can help u buy but u must tell me which one u like le.. the elmo all red colour but the one edison and charlene have no wear clothes.. got other elmo got clothes on one .. I think one is doctor elmo the other elmo hand got pacifier one hee..hee..
happy.gif

hi snowangel,

long time no see u.. hee.. last time i saw u was when both of us were still in hospital.

low,

can also c/o u to buy elmo? haha

Meko

yah yah the last time we saw each other when we were at gleneagles, erlyna & travis borned on the same day..
happy.gif
How is she now?

Wah long time didn joined the gathering liao...have not been catching up with u gals..

low,
When r u going there? I dun hv time to go down to take a look lei cos i need to fetch jerald home myself these few days. U help me to chk see when will their sales end?

pillow...i remembered Mrs Wong said feed sweet potato for consitipation...

robinson sale... on 26 & 27 Mar, card said 630pm onwards.. i went yesterday.. not crowded at all... haha

snowangel I think all elmos sing songs le just u like the songs or not...

irene when the sale start?? I don't know le u help me check with your friend can I throw away the brochure to stop myself from shopping le haha... if meko, snowangel and u want I can help u all buy cos I pass by robinson city hall when I go home daily .. need to take mrt home ma
happy.gif

Irene.. jen goes business trip huh? U fetch jerald home urself? Me also le lawrence work late these days lor
sad.gif

baby_piglet,
U no good lei go shopping never jio me since we r working so near to each other.

low,
Sales ends today lei. How?
No lah he has a few dinner to attend & lots of entertainments as well sian... He reched home almost 1am past few days lei.

Hi Snowangel..
My MSN is [email protected].. Pls add me, as I don't have your e-mail address... I have facebook too, add me if you have...

Btw, did u watch the Sesame Street cartoon? Elmo is red in color, no other colors wor... Got one blue color, looks similar to Elmo, he is called Cookie Monster!
happy.gif

baby_piglet,

maybe Mrs Wong is right...cos from clara starts puree till now, she no constipate...cos i give her sweet potatoes almost every alt days..

baby piglet u sure sales end today or not?? I really not sure when their sale starts le but yesterday I on half day leave I did go and see like no sales banner up le hee..hee.. or my eyes got stamps!!

Hi darmae...
hehehe... so cute! Maegan has pinkish cheeks... Her complexion is very good wor... Edison has a lot of 'baby acne' nowadays.. cos he likes to bite his fingers, and then rub rub his face... saliva all over his face, causing the baby acne to develop... I always clean his face, but still difficult to control..

I checked liao le robinson private sale starts on at 6.30pm last day today.. meko, irene, snowangel u all want the same elmo as emily has posted huh??? If u all want, after work today I buy for u all if have want or not?
happy.gif

Back