(2005/10) Oct 2005 MTB???

thanks everyone
happy.gif
was actually hoping for a little sister for zoe but oh well..
happy.gif
as long as baby is healthy
happy.gif

now busy preparing for baby's arrival
happy.gif

<font face="comic sans MS"> Fushiastar,
Congrats!! hubby dun wan to know the bb's gender so its going to be a mystery for me.. Btw when is your EDD? mine is 16 Oct.
</font>

<font face="comic sans ms">fushiastar:
I also want to know but hubby insisted.. as for clothes lucky that time for Sherisse I bought mainly white color ones for newborn to 3mths.. so if its a boy still ok can still wear :p
</font>

Hello pple!

Anyone's bb still wearing L sized diapers? I have abt half a packet of Huggies Dry Comfort size L to give away! Giving Oct 2006 mommies priority! :D I also have an unopened XL packet of Huggies Dry Comfort. Thinking of selling at $16. Anyone? Ember's backside now only wants to wear Nepia, so gotta get rid of the Huggies Dry Comfort.
sad.gif

Hey Kris

Have u tried Nepia pull up pants? Its a new prodt and i can onli find it at NTUC. Alden trying out XL (Big) now.. abit too loose for his butt, planning to get another 2 packs of L.. now got promo.. and its cheaper than the other two like Huggies and Drypantz. Do chk it out if u are hunting for pants liao :D

Fun: Yep, my older girl has been wearing Nepia pull ups for a couple of years. Heh.. it's not new lah. It's just that Nepia taped diapers dun come in XL sizes. If wanna wear XL gotta upgrade to Nepia pull ups. Ember is still wearing size L. She's on the pullups at night and when we go out. Nepia L pullups is actually bigger than Nepia L taped. You can try the L if Big is too big. Heheh.. I just realised also the Huggies DRy Comfort now on Promo. So anyone who wants the XL Huggies Dry COmfort, I can let go at $14. :D

kris

oh its not new ah.. maybe nv realli chk on nepia before haha.. U using pull ups at night ah? can tahan meh? He still using pampers premium during nites.

fushiastar,

Congratulations! you have a "hao" zi now... i am also preg at 3mths now...
happy.gif
My edd is near to CNY next year.

Samuel's also wearing Nepia pants/pullups L at night and when he goes out. in fact, L is rather big for him...cannot imagine him wearing XL, sure drop big time...anyway, i've just purchased the 2 pkts of Nepia pullups and 1 pkt of NB + 1 pkt of S tape diapers through the supplier at $14 per pkt. rather cheap compared to the regular NTUC price.

sweetie, congrats on your CNY baby...if you're engaging a CL, better do it fast...it's gonna be expensive too...

<font color="0077aa">wow another one preggy!! congrats sweetie
happy.gif

I oso have leftover mamypoko diapers.. need to go count how many loose pcs and i noe one unopened pack of the XL size ones den maybe pass on.. </font>

Thankyou! My first trim was more terrible than grace's time... think this baby is naughtier...
I am still considering if I need one... heard its very ex during CNY...

<font color="0077aa">carole

*faint* now den u reply to my post of so long ago!! i was like staring at ur reply n thinking wat u talking abt??!!! wahahah</font>

hi everyone

haven't poped by for a while. my morning sickness was very bad and threw up entire day, was on long rest. still throwing up daily at 6mths now but feeling much better, expecting a brother for charlize in oct. can finally drop by to say hi.

my girl also wearing Nepia diapers at nite. daytime we bring her to the toilet to pee.
the promotion at NTUC is ending soon, grab yours if u are stocking up.

sweetie, congrats!

Hi all mummies.. Hvnt been posting.. Only log in to glance thru the posting. I'm expecting no 2, due end Dec. Feel so terrible, besides "24hr sickness", down with flu for the 2nd time, cheeky Kayden wans "Bao Bao" (carry) all the time too.. Very Shiong!!! Hope I'll get better soon & join in the conversation... Meanwhile good luck to all those TCC & congrates to all expecting mummies ...

wah kaoz... another one.. u all hor.. super productive!!!!

i better go rape hubby when he is back. whahahahaha...

just joking.. i am stilll BF-ing, guess chance will only comes when CLARISSE STOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<font color="0077aa">carole

ha ha dun worry i wil accompany u for sure!! at least u confirm will have someone AFTER ur #2!!!</font>

zoe seems to be "regressing" lately.. holds on to her milk bottle with the teat in the mouth after she's finished drinking and won't give it to me.. wants to be carried everywhere and she used to walk by herself.. is anyone's child behaving like that?

congrats sweetie!!
happy.gif

carole, hope u "strike" soon!
happy.gif

i also wanna have a 2nd one leh.. but need to settle house moving first... sigh... dunno how long more to wait... become too old liao by then...

morraine, now my hubby drops us there in the morning and goes for his class... then we take a cab back after class...

carole & morraine
I also will join you all manz... I dun mind having no.2 but I cant imagine going through the 9 months again when I am busy now until mid next year. So I may be even later than you gals hehehe...

<font color="0077aa">flo

oic so its same situation as me if hubby cant pick up us after school and the cab fare is WOW!! I kip telling myself.. take bus to nearest train station den take train home but erm.. haven tried before coz after lesson, Ash will be very tired already..

Yippee Ya Ya

wahhaha lets compete to see who is later ba in this thread.. we both can fight for the title coz at least u dun mind having #2 but i MIND!! ha ha</font>

flo - i peeped into studio 1 on sat, but didn't see u or rae. me in same situation as you.. house ready only in 2008 that's why having a no. 2 now doesn't seem like the best thing to do... hey, you want a ride to nearest mrt or something?

Fushiastar - i think zoe is feeling insecure.. why not read her books that help the toddler welcome the new baby? i see a few of such books in the library...

Hi Fun
Alden sure looks like he is enjoying his 1st day at school. Poor Kaiser started to cry in his 3rd week of school - I just say good bye & go now cos it's really quite heart breaking to see him crying so badly. By the way, according to most parents, rule of the thumb is accompany for just 3 days.

pammie: think you are right... have already started reading sibling books and trying to prep zoe for luke's arrival.. hope she will adjust ok..

<font color="0077aa">sneaky

coz ash missed her last sat lesson and she has a replacement on weekdays to choose, so i tot if anyone here is in the weekday class den i oso try join in *heh*</font>
happy.gif

Yippee

Actually not his first day of school la.. haha. onli go there take alook niah.. his first day would be 1 Aug.

This morning he was very guai as in he sent me off at my house gate, gave me a wave and a flying kiss without crying!
happy.gif
hopefully every day is like tat hahaa...seems like he getting the idea liao
happy.gif

Thanks all mummies, having 2nd bb is no joke when the 1st one still doesnt know and wants to carry all the time...or climb up and down all the time... its sure more tiring than the first preg. I really admire those who are full time housewife looking after kids without help while preg like our mothers! I think I will need both my mum and mother in law to be around for confinement. Its impossible to take care of the toddler and baby and cook for me all together...

Sweetie: Yep indeed. SAHM, felt so terrible when hving morning sickness, hubby outstation + son showing tantrum... Really makes me hv cold shoulder abt the 2nd one...

Back