☺️☺️Looking to buy: Quinny buzz/zapp stroller with Maxi Cosi attachment for newborn

Looking for the above. Should be in very good condition with everything included and wheels still running smooth. Do start a convo with me or post on the thread if you wish to let go your Quinny set at a good price. Will be good if pictures are also included. Thanks in advance!!

I hv a Quinny Zapp and maxi cosi cabriofix for sale. Bundle price is $500 includes delivery. Condition is 9-9.5/10.

ImageUploadedByForum1390902354.817237.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1390902366.749153.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1390902376.066505.jpg

Looking for the above. Should be in very good condition with everything included and wheels still running smooth. Do start a convo with me or post on the thread if you wish to let go your Quinny set at a good price. Will be good if pictures are also included. Thanks in advance!!

Hi Chillea, I have a green quinny zap include maxi cosi(black), stroller bag etc. Complete set. Good working condition. We used mostly the maxi cosi and the cloth stroller was hardly used, so pretty new. Willing to let go at good price. We bought at $699 but willing to let go at $280. you can come to inspect the stroller, no obligations if not satisfied. watsapp me at 9021 5588 for pictures. thanks.

Selling my brown Quinny Zapp. Non reclining seat.
Comes with manual, travel bag, rain cover and basket at the bottom.

Great stroller thats compact and I used it mostly for travel. Still in excellent condition. Selling as my daughter has outgrown it.

Please PM me if you are keen. Pick up in Punggol.

Hello.
I have a Quinny Zapp in Rebel Red.
Seat can be folded with the frame.
Comes with parasol, maxi cosi adaptor and raincover.
Letting go at $250.
Whats app me at 91820974 

Back